Quantcast
Step father beats down guy who sexually molested his daughter... - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Step father beats down guy who sexually molested his daughter...

Default Guy beats down sex offender

Calgary sun Article

Justice Barbara Romaine handed the sentence to the 30-year-old man yesterday after his earlier guilty plea to aggravated assault in the attack which hospitalized a man who had abused his then-common-law wife years earlier.
    The victim, who was sentenced to four years in 1995 for molesting his common-law wife's underage daughter, suffered a fractured skull and other wounds in the Nov. 2, 2003 attack.

Crown prosecutor Joanne Durant said the victim, who can't be named to protect the identity of the woman he abused, was blindsided by the unprovoked attack where he was kicked and repeatedly punched in the face.

A publication ban prevents naming of the offender.

This is what's wrong with society, this freak tries to have sex with a little girl, scarring her for LIFE, and this guy, RIGHTFULLY so, gets his ASS wooped, and HE is the one being protected!!!

Why should this guy be repentant for kicking the sh1t out of this goof?
    and the judge has no lieneance(sp?) for him, even tho he financially supports his own little girl. They are so fcukin self rightous.

This stuff makes me so mad.

EDIT:

I misunderstood this article. I thought it was the tatoo artists step duaghter that got molested, and he beat down the guy who did it.

I guess this guy jus found out about this sex offender and laid a wooping on him.

Still, ...I'm happy to hear that piece of sh1t got his a.ss kicked.

I apologize for not reading the article more closely, althought i think the writer should have been more obvious.
    Last edited by nonofyobiz; 06-29-2006 at 09:20 AM.

My Ride
    2000 323i

Agreed. The guy had every right, and even a DUTY to beat the crap out of him. DO what the justice system missed. 4 years? Wtf?I hope his skull hurts for the rest of his life. Badly.
    Mike

My Ride
    Avalanche/Nightrod

My Ride
    obnoxious bikess.

Originally posted by Nissanaddict
    Agreed. The guy had every right, and even a DUTY to beat the crap out of him. DO what the justice system missed. 4 years? Wtf?I hope his skull hurts for the rest of his life. Badly.
    i hope he cant fucking function for the rest of his life.

"The concerning factor is ... (the offender) shows no remorse for what he had done and indicated he felt justified," Durant said.

i dont blame him, if anyone even thought about touching one of my little sister i would destroy them, why the fuck would i feel remorse? thats a joke!
    Last edited by snowboard; 06-27-2006 at 11:07 AM.

My Ride
    2000 Prelude

Originally posted by snowboard

i hope he cant fucking function for the rest of his life.

"The concerning factor is ... (the offender) shows no remorse for what he had done and indicated he felt justified," Durant said.

i dont blame him, if anyone even thought about touching one of my little sister i would destroy them, why the fuck would i feel remorse? thats a joke!
    this shits fucking retarded

My Ride
    BMW E46

Originally posted by Nissanaddict

I am not usually for someone getting the shit beat out of them; however I think a child molester deserves what ever is given to them. At least that is one thing in prison they hate is a child molester; they will make that person pay at least something for what they have done. But nothing in this world will ever take away the pain and suffering that child will endure the rest of their life. That is the sadness part of it all --- Ugh --

My Ride
    Civic SI / Ducati Monster

Thats so retarded... the Step-dad get almost as much jail time as the child molester he beat up...

My Ride
    2014 Cadillac ATS Turbo

that is just stupid, i hate the way the justice (or lack there of) system works here .

My Ride
    14' 435i

thats so fucking stupid if anyone touched my sister id beat the living fuck outta them, the victim got what he deserved, and that bull that the dad got just as much time as the molester!

My Ride
    VW Corrado VR6

If I was the step-dad, I'd be out in 3 years, and I'd turn around and go kick the shit outta this guy again... and I'd make SURE he was dead or at least paralyzed for that.. fucking bullshit justice system.

My Ride
    05 Lifted ram-08 Mega Cab Dually-1946 383 Chev

I fully support the guy who kicked the living shit outa the molesters ass. there should be a petition to help the step-father out of jail because thats BS, either the judge is fucked in the head or is someone who doesnt have any family to compare this to such as "what if this happened to your daughter"

Society has gone to shit thats all i have to say. and as far as only being in jail for 4 years for molesting a little girl.... he should have had the death sentence or even life w/o parole so he can never do this again...

My Ride
    05 Lifted ram-08 Mega Cab Dually-1946 383 Chev

I think a Good Ol Curb Stomping is in order for the Molester

My Ride
    B6 A4 3.0Q

that is just fucking stupid! what kind of justice system do we have? +1 petition

and also beat down of the judge and the molester again

I can sum up the next 03247892347 pages in a simple phrase:

Canada
    Was the #1 Forum Warrior

My Ride
    obnoxious bikess.

blindsided by the unprovoked attack

WAIT WAIT WAIT
    i just noticed this.
    unprovoked? hahahahahahahahaha!

Originally posted by snowboard

WAIT WAIT WAIT
    i just noticed this.
    unprovoked? hahahahahahahahaha!
    nice spot, and that was the REPORTER/WRITER that wrote that sh1t!!!

"(It) merits a strong message of general deterrence."
    This is what the judge said about her sentence for the step-father, what about the deterrence for the sex offender!???? sentensed to 4 years, out in half that?

He should probably have his balls cut off!!!

My Ride
    is an Experience.

+1 for the petition, would be nice to get this guy out of jail, anyone with half a brain or a family would sign it, who in there right mind could not attack a peice of shit molester, most people in the same situation would probably do the same thing, I know I'd fuckin lose it.

My Ride
    Bicycle

I don't get the story, so this scum molested his underage common-law step daughter in 1995 whom is now the defendent's ex-common-law wife? Did I read it right?

So why did the defendent beat the scum up 8 years after the fact and the scum has already been punished?

How did it go down in 2003? "Hey honey, that's the guy who rape me years ago" and wham he knocked the scum out? Is this what they mean by "unprovoked"?

Anyway, unless the dude catch the scum in the middle of raping another girl, that's just excessive force. The scum has already been punished for what he did.

The scum got what he deserved but he does have the law on his side this time.

EDIT:

Yeah.... please change your title, it's misleading. It's not the step dad fighting for the step daughter, it's husband revenge for wife.

Justice Barbara Romaine handed the sentence to the 30-year-old man yesterday after his earlier guilty plea to aggravated assault in the attack which hospitalized a man who had abused his then-common-law wife years earlier.

The victim, who was sentenced to four years in 1995 for molesting his common-law wife's underage daughter, suffered a fractured skull and other wounds in the Nov. 2, 2003 attack.

Crown prosecutor Joanne Durant said the victim, who can't be named to protect the identity of the woman he abused, was blindsided by the unprovoked attack where he was kicked and repeatedly punched in the face.
    Last edited by Xtrema; 06-27-2006 at 02:45 PM.

My Ride
    2000 Celica GT

nothing like some vigilante justice...
    "First you Get the Money, then you Get the Power, then you Get the Women."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast