Quantcast
Jackie Chan's Thunderbolt - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Jackie Chan's Thunderbolt

My Ride
    09 WRX Hatchback / 72 240z

Talking Jackie Chan's Thunderbolt

anyone know where i can possibly d/l this? this movie is so freaking old most of the copys on VHS and laserdisc are gone. i haven't seen those movie in ages! just saw parts of it yesturday... pretty neat cars in it

those who dont know, Thunderbolt was originally about street racing in China, but then they changed it to a NASCAR type of movie in China staring jackie chan....

I doubt Kazaa will work, maybe try going to Blockbuster, one of the renting stores, and if they have it ask if they are willing to sell it to you, if you really want it that bad.
    Try eBay, search for it, ummmmmm thats all I can think of.

Good luck finding it.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

I have it on VCD somewhere... the car scenes weren't that nice in thunderbolt (but the cars were!). The cosworth going over the bridge... when it went over it turned into a 4 door toyota with a trunk flapping open... haha. Good old low budget films!

Who am I has way better car scenes IMO.

In any case, I'll try to find the VCD next time I go back to the old house.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    E36 4dr

Originally posted by rage2
    I have it on VCD somewhere... the car scenes weren't that nice in thunderbolt (but the cars were!). The cosworth going over the bridge... when it went over it turned into a 4 door toyota with a trunk flapping open... haha. Good old low budget films!

Who am I has way better car scenes IMO.

In any case, I'll try to find the VCD next time I go back to the old house.
    Come on man, get your movies straight Thunderbolt with Jackie Chan had the FTO VS Skyline chase. It was Illegal Street Racing where they had the Cosworth VS Skyline (remember....the guy takes pills for more BAR...hahaha)

Hey if you can find me Illegal Street Racing (Fay Fat Choi Cheh) burn me a copy!!!

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

haha right right... schooled by my own brother

Thunderbolt was the one where the old guy was telling the cop to brake for the corner chasing down the GT-R, he didn't and he rolled the car on the straight! And at the end it all came down to a race on the track, and they were stuck in the sand trap last lap, with a win going backwards .

Anyhow, I still think Who Am I was better. Mitsu Evos doing killer moves! Not to mention the hot chicks!
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    E36 4dr

haha right right... schooled by my own brother

Thunderbolt was the one where the old guy was telling the cop to brake for the corner chasing down the GT-R, he didn't and he rolled the car on the straight! And at the end it all came down to a race on the track, and they were stuck in the sand trap last lap, with a win going backwards .

Anyhow, I still think Who Am I was better. Mitsu Evos doing killer moves! Not to mention the hot chicks!
    LOL, Who Am I did indeed have the better stunt scenes with the EVO....and yes those biatches were HOT

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

I have "Jackie Chan - My Stunts" or some shit at home. Shows how they did all the car stuff in Who Am I, including when they shot sideways out of the alley .

Originally posted by MrX
    LOL, Who Am I did indeed have the better stunt scenes with the EVO....and yes those biatches were HOT
    Any girl that can drive like that...

My Ride
    E36 4dr

I have "Jackie Chan - My Stunts" or some shit at home. Shows how they did all the car stuff in Who Am I, including when they shot sideways out of the alley .

Any girl that can drive like that...
    Jeez picky, I don't care if they can drive or not...as long as they are hot .

Hey can you burn me a copy of that VCD and mail it over?

Default Re: Jackie Chan's Thunderbolt

Originally posted by Zephyr
    anyone know where i can possibly d/l this? this movie is so freaking old most of the copys on VHS and laserdisc are gone. i haven't seen those movie in ages! just saw parts of it yesturday... pretty neat cars in it

those who dont know, Thunderbolt was originally about street racing in China, but then they changed it to a NASCAR type of movie in China staring jackie chan....
    ha ha~too bad u don't live in Calgary~i think they still selling that in our Chinatown~~

~but is way too short~

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

Default Re: Re: Jackie Chan's Thunderbolt

Originally posted by EVOI

ha ha~too bad u don't live in Calgary~i think they still selling that in our Chinatown~~

dude, they're probably selling that in every chinatown
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    09 WRX Hatchback / 72 240z

Default Re: Re: Re: Jackie Chan's Thunderbolt

Originally posted by sexualbanana

dude, they're probably selling that in every chinatown
    yea cept id ont like going to chinatowns here, might been seen as a rival asian gang member and get shot or arrested by corrupt LAPD....