Quantcast
470$ fido bill.. anyone having problems with fido? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: 470$ fido bill.. anyone having problems with fido?

My Ride
    Honda Civic 1995, 1996 Acura Integra

Default 470$ fido bill.. anyone having problems with fido?

yeah.. last month my bill was like 200$
    and i'm suppose to pay 50$ something a month and fido to fido text/call for free!!
    but they charged me for 2000messages fido to fido...
    i don't text anyone else..
    it's crazy!!
    this month the bill came up to 470$!!
    is anyone else having the same problem?

My Ride
    2007 subaru impreza

Fido is shit dude, they always overcharged me and then I called and they said they'd apply the credit, and only did half the time. Cancel their contract, worst company ever.

My Ride
    1.7EL,GTR

^^^^

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Yeah, it happened to me, my sister, and her boyfriend this (last?) month. We all got charged for our fido to fido text messages/calls as well when it should've been free. Obviously a fuck up on their part. I called and the guy said he'd fix it, but I haven't seen anything yet. Not sure if I'll just get credited for the next statement or what. My sister had a hell of a time trying to get it straightened. In the end, the CSR she talked to just say pay what you think you owe and let them work it out.

Thaco is offline sucks off little boys (ya, don't fuck with rage2 bitch!!!)
    My Ride
    Rage2

i guess i should look at my bill, lol, i just pay $50 a month and don't even open the bill because it's upually like $45

but i never text message so i should be okay.
    User title molested by Rage2.

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's not the size that matters, it's the taste it leaves in your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    No logic, thought, input, etc from cult member...

My Ride
    SLK55

Originally posted by D'z Nutz
    In the end, the CSR she talked to just say pay what you think you owe and let them work it out.
    Thats what they always say Just pay for it in the meantime, so it doesnt ruin your credit and we will credit it to your account later on. So why? So they can have a payment enough to cover 3 or 4 months, early?

I have the 3 months unlimited right now, just started last week since I renewed and I called back twice to make sure that it was noted on my account and I wont be getting billed for overusage...because I plan on racking the minutes for the next 3 months.

Some of the fido reps sport the personality of a radish

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Originally posted by SLK55

Thats what they always say Just pay for it in the meantime, so it doesnt ruin your credit and we will credit it to your account later on. So why? So they can have a payment enough to cover 3 or 4 months, early?
    Yeah, I'd take that with a grain of salt. I don't know why anyone would do that anyways.

My Ride
    2007 subaru impreza

Sorry about a bit of a thread hijack but has anyone who used fido also used rogers? I couldn't stand fido because of their reception and customer service so I went to bell, but now my bell phone broke and it's freaking expensive to get a new one (I have a old POS right now to get me through for a few months though) so I was looking at rogers but I don't want the same problems I had with fido. I love bell's reception and the one fuckup they had they fixed right away. Hows rogers reception? I know fidos was shit...and I think they're the same network? But I heard there are new phones which give crazy good reception....

My Ride
    MDX

Originally posted by D'z Nutz
    Yeah, it happened to me, my sister, and her boyfriend this (last?) month. We all got charged for our fido to fido text messages/calls as well when it should've been free. Obviously a fuck up on their part. I called and the guy said he'd fix it, but I haven't seen anything yet. Not sure if I'll just get credited for the next statement or what. My sister had a hell of a time trying to get it straightened. In the end, the CSR she talked to just say pay what you think you owe and let them work it out.
    I've noticed random roaming charges when I've never had them before. All calls were made within the local network area. I called them, and they were taken off.

My Ride
    S250T, 435ZHS

Originally posted by jdmakkord

I've noticed random roaming charges when I've never had them before. All calls were made within the local network area. I called them, and they were taken off.
    I just got random roaming charges on my last 2 bills, for about $17 cumulative. I was wondering what was up with that.

My Ride
    2005 Civic Sedan

once they bill you its not your money anymore, its already their money no matter what you say to them.

Its not just fido, I ve been with Telus, Rogers, and Fido all crap, charged me for long distance to england one time

Thaco is offline sucks off little boys (ya, don't fuck with rage2 bitch!!!)
    My Ride
    Rage2

Originally posted by energieboi
    once they bill you its not your money anymore, its already their money no matter what you say to them.

Its not just fido, I ve been with Telus, Rogers, and Fido all crap, charged me for long distance to england one time
    true, but it is your decision where your money goes the next month, and for months to come after that...

That happend to me too, only with Telus. Was supposed to get 6 months unlimited, and they charged me, was a $500 bill... all you have to do is call them and clear things up. If you get someone that's not very helpful just call back and get someone else... I got my problem fixed no problems. If it's their fault then they should fix it. Make sure that you were on the right plan tho... Good luck

Originally posted by SLK55
    Just pay for it in the meantime, so it doesnt ruin your credit and we will credit it to your account later on.
    Not paying for a fido bill on any given month will not affect your credit, sometimes I get super forgetful and dont pay for 2 - 3 months. You'll have a guy call and harass you to remind you to pay.
    ---

My Ride
    changes every year

fido=rogers=bad reception...i just went to the bank for a loan and fido has a collection charge on me....ive never had a fido phone....but im in collections?? got that straightened out within a day though...but still that could fuck up your credit like crazy, i almost didnt get my loan because of it. GAY...

My Ride
    a red bullet shaped rocket

Fido is full of idiots. They always overcharge me and it gets annoying having to call in and tell them how idiotic their company is.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info