Ok, I’m moving again. Second time in a month and a half. Landlords have run into some sort of family crisis and have to sell the place....I’ve been here a month now.

I have been watching about 10 online sites and papers every day also walking around the university every second day looking for posters. And I have found nothing. Every place is gone before I can even look at it. Even the shithole rooms are gone before you can blink.

I need a place within walking distance of the university(must have), clean, easygoing, nice. Don’t have a vehicle right now, so parking does not matter. I don’t want to live in a full basement suite, but a basement room is fine in a shared house. Older roommates a bonus but around 20 if they are mature. Im 25.
I have 3 pieces of furniture, a bed(queen), a desk and a rod hockey table. I love playing table hockey......

I work full time for the university and am taking part time classes so I can start a Masters in January. I’m clean, non smoker, no pets, but love going to the Kilkenny for wings and beer... mmm

Move in can be Immediate or beginning Sept, I can pay $600 a month for a room at most. And about $1800 for a house if I can sublet to cover costs. I will be in Calgary for some time.

.... I’m frustrated. I was planning on going to the Okanagan this weekend but because of this I’m stuck here looking for a place to live.