Quantcast
You dumb fucks! Street races in Calgary.... - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: You dumb fucks! Street races in Calgary....

My Ride
    22 ZR2, 06 YZ250, 77 KZ1000 supercharged

Default You dumb fucks! Street races in Calgary....

I read these latest story's on street racing, and it makes me mad, going out to the SE where all the 11-teen year olds drink then drive or are just stupid drivers.

For all the people that got hurt and all the people involved in the accidents you guys all deserve it, even the sunfire girl.

There is a spectrum of things that can happen to you at these events from nothing to someone hitting your car to someone hitting you etc, so even the sunfire girl is at fault just for being there.

I'm not against the occasional spirited driving but, these 11-teen year old race events are fucking stupid. And what it does is for all the import drivers that dont street race, is that the cops have a hate on them because they automatically get catagorized as a street racer because of being a modded import, and this is what pisses me off.

My Ride
    99 Integra GSR

what happend at the races, i take it someone lost controll and crash
    did anyone get seriuosly hurt?

My Ride
    2005 S50

Default Re: You dumb fucks! Street races in Calgary....

Originally posted by Hollywood
    I'm not against the occasional spirited driving but, these 11-teen year old race events are fucking stupid. And what it does is for all the import drivers that dont street race, is that the cops have a hate on them because they automatically get catagorized as a street racer because of being a modded import, and this is what pisses me off.
    That's exactly why the cops hate the car enthusiast's, even the people that enjoy there car with out even racing it. They have a right to enforce the law on the 16 year old idiots trying to be cool racing there parents volvo, but alot of people do nothing and get screwed for it.

My Ride
    22 ZR2, 06 YZ250, 77 KZ1000 supercharged

Default Re: Re: You dumb fucks! Street races in Calgary....

Originally posted by Mike09

That's exactly why the cops hate the car enthusiast's, even the people that enjoy there car with out even racing it. They have a right to enforce the law on the 16 year old idiots trying to be cool racing there parents volvo, but alot of people do nothing and get screwed for it.
    Exactly!

My Ride
    Acura Lexus

LOL
    I like that one....."YOU DUMB FCUKS"
    LOL

Something buh_buh would say

Anyway, kids are young and curious. Let them be, its all part of growing up, after you fcuk up a few times, you will learn!
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    Bus

Agreed....

this has pretty much ruined the summer for the rest of us...there's going to be so much heat on everyone else...I can't imagine hows it gonna be when they release f&f 2....it's gonna be a gong show...if guys need/want to race each other take it to the track...THATS WHAT ITS FOR!!!!

My Ride
    Mach-1 baby!

I read these latest story's on street racing, and it makes me mad, going out to the SE where all the 11-teen year olds drink then drive or are just stupid drivers.

For all the people that got hurt and all the people involved in the accidents you guys all deserve it, even the sunfire girl.

There is a spectrum of things that can happen to you at these events from nothing to someone hitting your car to someone hitting you etc, so even the sunfire girl is at fault just for being there.

LOL -- Well said Hollywood.

My Ride
    Mach-1 baby!

Originally posted by turboteg
    what happend at the races, i take it someone lost controll and crash
    did anyone get seriuosly hurt?
    Unfortunately........

no injuries.....

My Ride
    Two unreliable sedans

very well put man

Couldn't have said it better myself.

There's no such thing as SAFE street racing but that crap is a whole other level.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    2005 S50

It's unavoidable, cause secret street is great for the people who respect the law and race legally, but there will always be the jacka$$'s who race unsafe speed's in unsafe car's on unsafe roads. There unfortunatly nothing anyone can do about it exept to try to avoid it.

girl Guest

Thumbs down

whose the dumbfuck really....like what hte fuck moron, we didn't even plan on goin to the street race, we just came across it and wanted to see what it was all about, like fuck u've never been to one....ppl have to see what things are about to decide for themselves! being in the wrong place at the wrong time doesn't make u deserving of being hit, NO one ever deserves that u fuckin morons....get heart....a head....empathy....oh wait my bad i'm sure u've never done anything wrong in ur life or gone somewhere or done something that might, just might possibly have a dangerous or a bad outcome! geez what was i thinking!

girl Guest

way to be a LITTLE JUDGEMENTAL!!!!

My Ride
    957,958,NC1,NC3,E60,ITR

Originally posted by girl
    whose the dumbfuck really....like what hte fuck moron, we didn't even plan on goin to the street race, we just came across it and wanted to see what it was all about, like fuck u've never been to one....ppl have to see what things are about to decide for themselves! being in the wrong place at the wrong time doesn't make u deserving of being hit, NO one ever deserves that u fuckin morons....get heart....a head....empathy....oh wait my bad i'm sure u've never done anything wrong in ur life or gone somewhere or done something that might, just might possibly have a dangerous or a bad outcome! geez what was i thinking!
    That sure is a long sentence.

Originally posted by girl
    get...head....

girl Guest

haha..horny there?

My Ride
    Corolla

We are wasting threads talking about these crap, when we should be posting more on car stuff. Ignore the dumb idiots.

Any new toys, Hollywood????

My Ride
    04 maxima, 03 ML320

hey when u sign up for this site, does it say GRAMMER is MUST.

OHH and Hollywood, nobody really deserves to get hurt, we have all done dumb shit as kids, its all part of growing up and becoming the person u are today, iam sure youve done some dumb shit in your day!!

girl Guest

Originally posted by gpomp

That sure is a long sentence.

oh my bad...need me to explain?

My Ride
    04 maxima, 03 ML320

Default ..

Originally posted by Superesc
    We are wasting threads talking about these crap, when we should be posting more on car stuff. Ignore the dumb idiots.

Any new toys, Hollywood????
    isnt this beyond, this site is about posting dumb pointless shit isnt it..take a look at 99% of the topics!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast