Quantcast
The ultimate internal combustion engine - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: The ultimate internal combustion engine

Default The ultimate internal combustion engine

Hello guys,

I'm proud to announce the Torres engine. I think it's pretty much self explanatory. Just look at this and judge by yourself:

http://mikemex.t35.com/inv/anim.gif

I'm the inventor of the engine and have an international patent application for it. I also have developed other car-related technologies, like a magnetic brake system.

***MOD EDIT***

If you wanna make money off of our forums then pay to advertise here...scammer...

My Ride
    Red with stripes and a shitbox truck

That looks quite clever.

My Ride
    a wrx.

Scam, Spam, or Ham.

If you're smart enough to invent "the ULTIMATE engine!!!!1111" then you should have enough common sense to know that spamming car forums everywhere with a corny gif won't get you far. Maybe try putting on suit and scheduling a few meetings instead?

Hard to judge for myself when you don't have any expected power output numbers.....

My past teacher is part of this one.... www.roundengine.com
    Looks superior to your "ultimate" engine. Your's by the way is one of MANY round engine patents available.

Frankly... I'm not even sure how yours is supposed to work. I see blue for compression and red for combustion.... Are you compressing on the combustion stroke? Where is the exhaust and intake?

If the compression is on the blue side, then that springed block with the angle on it will open. The pressure inside will act on the angle and result in an opening force.

Your one pistion is going to throw this thing way out of balance when spinning. It will be shaking worse than a horny housewife on the dryer.

Add to that the force acting on the piston by that springed device, which will slow the rpm of the pistion resulting in a loss of power.

Probably wont get a reply, but this is crap.
    Last edited by BlackArcher101; 09-02-2006 at 03:46 PM.

I live in Mexico and there isn't pretty much support here.

I've talked to people in the National Politechnic Institute and they don't complain at all about the operation of the engine but they say they cannot simply release funds for me. At least not in the short term.

I hate burocreacy.

About the operation of the engine, you are missing the point completelly.

It is not a regular, four cycle engine. It only has three cycles: there is no compression cycle performed inside the engine. The carburated and compressed mixture is injected and it expands, quite like a turbine.

What you see in red is the mixture expanding and the blue thing is residuals of the previous cycle. It gets automatically expelled. Exhaust is to the left of the door (just a hole), intake is to the right.

And no, all previous engines are crap compared to mine. I know my field.
    Last edited by mikemex; 09-02-2006 at 04:13 PM.

pics or ban

Ok, so the exhaust port is always open.

So how is the mixture compressed outside of the engine?
    Turbines compress the air, then fuel is injected, then combustion take place while under compression. Are you using an externally valved chamber and turbo setup?

My Ride
    2001 BMW 320i

Why are we still working on the combustion engine?

Like seriously have we've ran outta ideas to develop a new source of power more efficient and more reliable rather than gas powered. Honestly your idea is awesome I'd invest in it just the fact that another combustion engine modded to work the same like the rest isn't going to really help. Your still burning fuel when people now adays are concerned about Global Warming and Carbon Monoxide emissions, infact I don't want to see the snow in my backyard melt away cause of Global Warming. I love the rockies especially wit snow on top and I love walking on glaciers and climbing glaciers so please develop something that will shock the science world. Don't give up my friend. Improve your design to feature electricity, H2O, etc... whatever makes your engine unique from the rest. Not another combustion engine, it'll have
    to be defined in the websters dictionary cause it's an engine no
    one has ever thought about, and not only that but it improves
    efficiency.

Thanks,
    Steve

It's an option. The point is that compression is not done inside the engine and thus can be performed in many ways, all of them outisde the scope of my invention.

By the way, the concept of rotary piston was conceived by my father about 30 years ago. He filed a patent in 1991, four years before the date stated for the "RoundEngine" (1995).

Here you can see the patent (5,205,724):

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...S=PN/5,205,724

So the idea started as a compressor (which can obviuosly be used to perform the compression you are talking about). The original design is almost exactly as the RoundEngine you mention, except that it uses magnetic fields to interact with the piston and there is just one piston. I would say, RoundEngine is just a copy of my father's work.

If you want to know why is it important:

- Efficiency: since it has much more expansion volume, a lot more energy is extracted from the fuel. Thus it can, without much effort, double (or more) the mileage per gallon of any vehicle.

- Emissions: since it burns the fuel more efficiently it produces less harmful residues. Also, it was designed to operate with natural gas, and not gasoline.

- Simplicity:

* It is much easier to manufacture than a regular engine, sving costs.
    * It is also expected to be more reliable because of the reduced complexity. It can, for example, be cooled by air.

- Size and weight: it is expected to have a much higher size/mass-power relation than any other engine.

All in all, it's like having a notch below turbines, but without any inconvencience.

If you don't consider cutting your fuel and maintainance bills in half (at least), then it's not important, true.

My Ride
    SRT

this sounds just like the nigerian investors email scam you looked up some design online, and now you claim it's yours and everything... well, unless you post a website of yourself, with your credentials and contact numbers and all, i'm just gonna say YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT, PLEASE GET TEH FUCK OUT YOU FUCKIN TROLL... no one is gonna give you DICK ALL, find a better money grabbing scheme

time to IP trace this fool and start spamming him... lets see if he's just as good a computer guy as he is at bullshitting..errr... i mean... at making engines...errr... i mean at copying the design from his supposed dad who invented this 30 years ago in 1991 and which he could never market

buddy, with basic university education, I KNOW that there are WAAAAAAAAAAAY better ways to attract investors than bosting on forums mostly populated by kids... or wait... maybe you want them to paypal you $5 at a time right?? every little bit helps right?? FUCK OFF

Originally posted by mikemex
    It's an option. The point is that compression is not done inside the engine and thus can be performed in many ways, all of them outisde the scope of my invention. [/B]
    i think it's pretty damn important where the compression is done... do you plan to draw another line on your next revised image where you'll have some sort of box connected to a tube where compression magically happens before being fed down the tube ?? maybe that's why your genious ass cant get any funding

internal combustion with external compression... this really IS the ultimate engine...NO REALLY! i could relocate my compression chamber in the trunk, to make the weight slip 50/50!!!! WOW, this increases fuel economy, handling and power, and because the "compression" is fed to the engine via a tube or hose, just like gas, then you get WAAAAAAAY better mixxed air molecules which proven by my dad's electric supercharger can increase mileage 3fold!!!! BUT, that's only if you run it through a bunch of magnetic converters, which realign the molecules in the "compression" so you get the most PAAAAWWWAAAAAHHH!!!

- Size and weight: it is expected to have a much higher size/mass-power relation than any other engine.
    i totally agree! it's gonna be a HUGE lump of shit, worth next to nothing... but it's good that at least YOU will never build anything like that and SOIL your reputation
    Last edited by riceeater; 09-02-2006 at 06:28 PM.

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    Scam, Spam, or Ham.

If you're smart enough to invent "the ULTIMATE engine!!!!1111" then you should have enough common sense to know that spamming car forums everywhere with a corny gif won't get you far. Maybe try putting on suit and scheduling a few meetings instead?

I dunno I like his gif...
    ...@therealarifjina...

That's not a comment, that's an insult. Specially if you consider that I strive for public benefit.

Would like to see some support back. It doesn't have to be a direct investment, perhaps people could grab signatures and help me to present a formal request to a car company (I've been there and they are the worse burocrats I've seen; they need to be pressed, by the media for example, to make them move).

I'm legit and can proove it, but just to worthy people.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-31-2020 at 05:59 AM.

My Ride
    05 GDB V.8 / ZX10R / T1-7L

your design fails at many points... you fail...
    Last edited by RickDaTuner; 09-03-2006 at 12:07 AM.

My Ride
    SRT

01RedDX, if his shit looked remotely close to what Blackarcher101 posted, namely like THIS www.roundengine.com then maybe he'd have some credibility... have a CFD made with proper analysis and tested theories rather than some sad GIF, and then people will start to pay attention

I'm legit and can proove it, but just to worthy people. [/B]
    yeah, and i can fly but i chose not to i think when most people are calling BS on your "invention" you have to shut them up with proper proof, or you can forget about anyone dishing out cash to your "efforts"... lol... do you even have a business plan made??????????

perhaps people could grab signatures and help me to present a formal request to a car company (I've been there and they are the worse burocrats I've seen; they need to be pressed, by the media for example, to make them move).
    can we maybe see your presentation?? i'll give you an FTP site to upload your stuff to and i'll post the link to the stuff here for "public benefit"... i'm willing to lend a hand
    Last edited by riceeater; 09-02-2006 at 06:51 PM.

My Ride
    a wrx.

I'm legit and can proove it, but just to worthy people.

Looks like ryosuket is back!

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    Looks like ryosuket is back!

dang Jeff...great catch Dai Lo...you ARE goo wak jai...
    ...@therealarifjina...