Quantcast
Finally got the ticket. - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Finally got the ticket.

My Ride
    '08 Mitsubishi Lancer, '97 GMC Jimmy

Default Finally got the ticket.

So I got 2 tickets tonight....a cop finally decided that my Exhaust was too Loud and pulled me over, who knew ..... and Once i got pulled over i realized my Insurance Card expired 5 days ago ....My new one which came in the mail well over a month ago, wasnt effective till last week so i didnt bother switching them ,then i totally forgot....fuck.....Anyone know if either of these 2 tickets carry any Demerits? Even if they dont, Im still gonna fight them.

Im just not getting ANY Good luck recently. A Whole Load of BS. .....just a litte pissed off at everything right now.
    "Car Manufacturers give us a well engineered basic car but leave it's real development to us."

My Ride
    NC1

Sorry to hear bro!!!
    Blame it on Gavin!!!
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    '13 MB C350 W204 '09 Gixxer 750

I don't know about the exhust ticket... But the no insurrance ticket is a big one, like $1500 and an automatic appearance in court. However, if you have legitimate insurrance then you can get a letter from your insurrance company stating that you had insurrance from whatever your start date to the present. Take that letter into court and it will get kicked.

My Ride
    22 ZR2, 06 YZ250, 77 KZ1000 supercharged

Originally posted by RC-Cola
    I don't know about the exhust ticket... But the no insurrance ticket is a big one, like $1500 and an automatic appearance in court. However, if you have legitimate insurrance then you can get a letter from your insurrance company stating that you had insurrance from whatever your start date to the present. Take that letter into court and it will get kicked.
    Neither have demarits. RC, the ticket he probly got was failure to produce proof of insurance at that time, which is around 70 dollar ticket, again no demarits. Demarits are assosiated with moving violations, ie running a red, speeding, not stopping at a stop sign...etc.

My Ride
    6.7 CUMMINS, E50 AMG

Hey, how much was the exhaust ticket? I have a full 3" straight thru S.S. Thermal going on my car and I expect to get pulled over for sure...
    Machining, Fabricating, Welding etc.

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

list exactly what your "insurance Ticket" says right on the offence line.

your exhaust is no points.
    Travel

My Ride
    Civic . . .

Originally posted by legendboy
    Hey, how much was the exhaust ticket? I have a full 3" straight thru S.S. Thermal going on my car and I expect to get pulled over for sure...
    there 68 bucks i got pulled over last month for mine, but i'm a girl and i can takl my way out of almost anything
    never argue with idiots, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!

My Ride
    335i

No insurance slip is 57.00 without demerits.

Exhaust carries no demerits, never got one so i'm not sure how much it is.
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

My Ride
    2002 Audi TT

yah i got 2 tickets last night too

my taillights aren't reflective from the side and my bumper markers are blacked out. oh well., such is life driving a modified car.
    2 doors and 4 rings

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

sounds like the cops are really crackin' down....i'll flip if i get a ticket for my exhaust. its big, but its not loud at all..
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

My Ride

Originally posted by Hollywood

Neither have demarits. RC, the ticket he probly got was failure to produce proof of insurance at that time, which is around 70 dollar ticket, again no demarits. Demarits are assosiated with moving violations, ie running a red, speeding, not stopping at a stop sign...etc.
    well atleast there arnt any demerits. that what the ticket was called "failure to provide proof of insurance"...$57....and the Exhaust one was $69...and the cop literally took 15-20 minutes to write up the tickets, fawkin retarded.
    "Car Manufacturers give us a well engineered basic car but leave it's real development to us."

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Originally posted by James

well atleast there arnt any demerits. that what the ticket was called "failure to provide proof of insurance"...$57....and the Exhaust one was $69...and the cop literally took 15-20 minutes to write up the tickets, fawkin retarded.
    take them with a grain of salt man. dont bother fighting them, what are they going to be reduced to, those are the most reduced you can get.

and your damn lucky on that insurance one.
    Travel

My Ride

Originally posted by Ben

take them with a grain of salt man. dont bother fighting them, what are they going to be reduced to, those are the most reduced you can get.

and your damn lucky on that insurance one.

ya, we'll see, i have to go down there next week with a friend who is fighting a ticket( has no clue what to do)....so i might change my mind and just pay them......and its not like i dont have insurance, the card just expired 5 days ago... if the Ticket was anything more, i would have had no problem getting it thrown out.

My Ride
    4cyl turbo diesel with a max speed of 10.9kmh

i got my obscure license plate one reduced from 57 bux to 20 bux, better than nothing

CONCRETE PATIO SPECIAL, PM ME FOR DETAILS!

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

Originally posted by max_boost
    Sorry to hear bro!!!
    Blame it on Gavin!!!
    what!?!?!?
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    '15 GTI

Originally posted by CRX crazy

there 68 bucks i got pulled over last month for mine, but i'm a girl and i can takl my way out of almost anything
    *cough* boobs

My Ride
    Highlander

Originally posted by three.eighteen.

*cough* boobs
    So true, I've talked my way out of the only time I was ever pulled over as well Gotta love being a girl sometimes

Mel

My Ride

Originally posted by Melinda

So true, I've talked my way out of the only time I was ever pulled over as well Gotta love being a girl sometimes

Mel

geez, i wish i had boobs for situations like that!...oh wait i kinda do!, dosnt work though.....if i didnt say it, gavin would have!

My Ride
    92 240 w/some mods 87 Corolla GTS

I don't think cops are cracking down all that much, maybe I'm just a good looking guy and they don't wanna mess with me No but seriously. I was driving my bros 240 on deerfoot the other day and it had no exhaust on, running right off the manifold and we all know how loud that is, well I got pulled over for speeding and I didn't get one single ticket. BTY he has a Bee R exhuast with a 115mm tip which was on the car just not test pipe welded on. Cop didn't say a thing about the exhaust. Then just the other day I was speeding again and got pulled over in my ae86 which just got painted my ME, and so it had no front, rear bumpers, and no front turn signals, all the cop said was just try and get that stuff on soon. HAHA

Orrin

You spend money you dont have to buy things you dont need to impress people you dont like

The only replacment for displacement is money.

My Ride
    2004 SRT-4

I was pulled over almost 3 times a month in my teg, now I have the same kinda shit done to my Saturn and cops don't even look at me. Oh well. All I recommend is that you talk to Points, they have that free consultation, then decinde what you want to do after that. I had 2 tickets when I had my accident, Racing and driving with undo car and attention and they dude got them both erased totally. So just check it out. Oh, another thing, my buddy was driving with a suspended licence, he went to points and the dude had the same thing done, everything totally cleared and my buddy was off with a $500 set back and no charges. What is the worst that can happen, you lose 5 bucks for parking.
    Mike~~SRT-4

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast