Quantcast
Places in seattle? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Places in seattle?

Default Places in seattle?

hey guys im going to seattle next week mainly to go shopping and get some great black friday deals, however im gonna be there for the weekend with the gf and family(including my 8 yr old sister) what are some good places to visit? and has anyone partied there? Im thinking I wanna go clubbing or something friday or saturday night.. any advice is aprecciated thanks

My Ride
    2020 Subaru Forester Sport

Don't know what the weather is like up there, but the duck tour is actually the best part for me and my wife since it teaches you about history and was pretty fun. I know it sounds lame, but it was actually very entertaining.

Don't go clubbing and all that so couldn't tell you any on that, but since you are there, should go and check out the Boeing factory tour if you are into seeing how planes are made ect. There is other stuff to do there, I just don't remember haha

My Ride
    bmw

do the underground tour, its pretty cool..also wonder around the fish markets and watch them toss the fish around..entertaining..

Originally posted by 85regal
    do the underground tour, its pretty cool..also wonder around the fish markets and watch them toss the fish around..entertaining..
    *PIKE PLACE... and yes, its a lot of fun..

Great shopping in Seattle, have a good time

Check out the Pioneer Square area (by Qwest Field) loads of clubs and pubs around there.

For touristy stuff I would recommend the Science Fiction museum which is right by the Space Needle. There's also the Jones Soda factory there that gives out free Jones soda on Fridays I think.

The Fremont Troll is pretty cool as well (as seen in 10 Things I Hate About You).

Of course you can visit the original Starbucks which is across the street from Pike Place.

If you're looking for a hotel I would highly recommend the Pan Pacific.

I go to Seattle a couple times a year and a good buddy of mine lives there so let me know if there's anything else you'd like to know.

One more thing.

If you're driving make sure you check out Red House, http://www.redhousebeerandwine.com/

They have an entire room full of different beers from around the world and tons of choices for wine. Really good food too.

Its a little out of the way but worth checking out.

oh man thanks alot for all the tips ill defenetly check out the market and the underground tour, Ill probably go shopping at the premium outtlets and I just find out Dane cook is in Seattle that weekend so maybe ill check out his show instead of going clubbing

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

My Ride
    335xi 70 c10 84 c10 Indian chief

Said this is another thread. But it got washed away somewhere. 88 keys. By safeco field. A dualing piano bar, most fun I have ever had at a bar. Way way way way better than aussie rules and its a small place wicked atmosphere

Most has already been said. I stayed at the best western in pioneer square. A little sketchy but not too bad. Really cool area though.

Space Needle was cool

Pike Place Market.... watch the guys doing the fish thing.

There is a book store in there called west coast books or something. Really hippy kind of books. Was really cool to go and wander in there.

I did the underground tour in pioneer square. Was cool wouldnt do it twice though but neat the first time.

National air museum is a MUST! So cool. If you can get out to Everette go and see the Boing 747 factory. Hear it is amazing. Never made it out there though.
    Originally posted by adam c

Line goes up, line goes down, line does squiggly things and fucks Alberta
    "The stone age didn't end because we ran out of stones"

My Ride
    Model S

Don't bother with the black friday shopping. Black friday doesn't really exist anymore. There are no good deals, it's just like any other shopping day, but with too many people around.

Default Places in seattle?

You can try Alibi Room in Seattle. This place offers quite reasonably priced food and drinks.......