Quantcast
Door to Door Saturday morning... lol - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Door to Door Saturday morning... lol

My Ride
    STi

Default Door to Door Saturday morning... lol

thats good stuff right there.. damn people and their make believe friends...

My Ride
    pedals

nice

wicked vid

although it wasnt mormons knocking our doors, it was jehovas witness

and there was christians near bus stops

My Ride
    Subaru wagon

haha ive had that happen before, good job

Back when I used to live with a couple of guys and drink my face off every night, we were still sitting around early one morning all drunk.. I seen a car pull up out front and some obvious churchies getting out.. So I thought lets have a little fun with this.. I stripped down into some tighty whiteys and went and answered the door...!!!...

But

Turns out the parents went to the neighbours house and sent the kids to ours.. hahaha.. So there I was, having to stand thru these kids speal, drunk and in tighty whiteys.. it was akward for all of us..

Ahaha, I had a female one come to my door in sept...I answered my door in my boxer briefs....was like "helllllllllo there? She starts asking me if I agree with tv and movies and their content etc....I said actually, yes...I am an actor so I want everyone to watch all kinds of material. What kind of movies do I do? Hmm...not really appropriate for me to discuss this with YOU at the moment.

Thank you.

She fucked off pretty quick

My Ride
    STi

my area is filled with the Jehovah's... see a couple guy walking up and down my street every morning... don't they have jobs?

My Ride
    2004 Lotus Esprit

Good video. Would have been more enjoyable if the beginning was edited out. The host was fairly irritating. Unbelievable how so many people can blindly follow religion and give no thought whatsoever to a different point of view. The people in the video just seemed to shut-down when confronted with the idea that everything they stand for is just a fairy tale.

Good find.
    Last edited by creeper; 12-03-2006 at 10:10 PM.

My Ride
    Das Fahrenheit

Haha that was awesome
    Originally posted by 89coupe
    I do get great service there, especially when I mention my name, haha.

i had an asian girl with a white guy probably her lawyer asking me what i felt about the palestinian situation, let's just say they were awestruck. they were hoping that i'd side with them....they kept coming to my house to prove to me why jehovah's witness' faith was similar or better to islam......lol they started quoting stuff in their pamphlets and it was pretty false and wrong! stay away from these people. some are nice, but others.....

My Ride
    '08 F150: 1956 Olds Super 88

A guy I used to know would always invite the mormans and JWs in to talk. We'll call him Joe and his roomate Bob.
    After a particularily rough night, the mormans showed up and were summarily invited in for a chat by Joe.
    They talked for a half hour or so before Bob came stumbling up the stairs in his underwear, still quite obviously drunk, sat down at the kitchen table about 10' away and proceded to bust a line, then light a joint before warily scratching his ass and stumbling back to his labarinth of excess.
    Needless to say, the mormans did not find this amusing.

Full Disclosure: I was not present at the time of these events, and cannot verify the authenticity of the story apart from the fact that I heard it from Joe himself, so take it as you may.

Personally, I don't mind when the mormans and JWs come by. I understand what they're trying to do, and while I don't agree with them, I recognize that they're free to do it. As long as they're polite to me, I'm always polite in return. However, on a couple of occasions they've gotten rude and pushy. At that point, the ranty, brimstone fueled, miserable son-of-a-bitch that is me gets to rear his ugly, heretic head.
    I quite enjoy that part.
    Nothing brightens my day like a good tiraid, particularily when it's an offensive and politically incorrect tiraid, as my religious/political rants tend to be.

Kris
    Founding member of the Leave-Me-Alone-atarian party of Canada.

My Ride
    Honda

I have something fierce to repent for when I get older.

Many Jay Dub's and Momo's have been mis-treated on my doorstep, and the steps of my friends.

I actually have this DVD John Safron Vs. God. It's good but i don't think they sell it in the U.S. (australia only)

Originally posted by Genjuro
    my area is filled with the Jehovah's... see a couple guy walking up and down my street every morning... don't they have jobs?
    They have people called "pioneers" who spend 80 hours per month going door to door. Some of them get night jobs just so they can keep that up. It's kindof sad what they put themselves through actually.

(my wife used to be a JW)

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

haha I love it when mormons or Jehova's witness come to my door. A few months ago, I was waking up late on a weekend and got woken up from them ringing my doorbell. I sleep in my boxers, and routinely open my door with nothing but boxers on. They started asking all sorts of whacked out questions while I was standing there with massive morning wood. They kept glancing even tho I was looking straight into their eyes. After about 5 mins, I told them I was actually in the middle of getting my cock sucked, and I probably wouldn't be a good fit for their church. They left pretty quickly.

I was quite impressed that they acted completely professional even after my final comment.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

^
    win, flawless victory
    Was the #1 Forum Warrior

My Ride
    89 Shelby daytona

lol thats awesome. I am the same way.

I used to live right across the street from a moron.......I mean Mormon church. Every time I left the house there was a couple people flagging me down.

After about the tenth time I started saying what was on my mind.

I moved up to Devon recently...and this Saturday a couple guys comes at our door at 7am...and its freezing outside....its a couple mormons

They are like...."hello we are here to talk to yo about Mormonism, can we come in? Its freezing out here."

"No kidding its freezing, let me go get some hot chocolate"....I close the door, whip up some hot chocolate....go back to the door....open the door a little...and start drinking my hot chocolate.

"Do you have any for us?"

I respond....."I never said the hot chocolate was for you"

Then they started talking "what do you think Jesus would do if they wanted to pass knowledge to me?"

I respond "I would hope he would tell me otherwise he would be pretty fucking stupid"

"No....he would give the information to a profit...to spread the word of Jesus...ect..ect..."

"You know my friend said he heard Gerall his true father tell him he was superman...then he jumped off a rooftop trying to fly and broke both his legs....should I believe that he is superman?"

"I know just by reading this book that this is the word of Jesus, I know that"

"good for you, I on the other hand have an iq greater than a potato....so leave me the fuck alone. Don't you think if people wanted to know about this they would contact the church?"

"Ya but we don't get many people contacting us"

"Take that as a sign from god"

My Ride
    05 Lifted ram-08 Mega Cab Dually-1946 383 Chev

hahahahah ^ pwned

"take that as a sign from god"

anyone know if the mormon church is racist or white supremesist...i live right beside a mormon church on 17th and they NEVER approach me on sundays when i go out to do laundry and i notice EVERYONE is white.... i feel like im not welcome im asian and some of those mormon chicks are HAWT, id like to become a mormon and marry 20 of them.....one nite...some dudes in the apartment across the street started blasting Rob Zombie in the parking lot just as the youth group members were arriving at the church..that was funny

My Ride
    Ralli Machine

Oh man this is the best thing I have seen in a long time
    Cos...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast