Quantcast
ecstasy! - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: ecstasy!

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Originally posted by Carfanman

Assuming you get caught. That goes for any drug, even weed.
    Some drugs remain in your system longer than others.

My Ride
    6.7 CUMMINS, E50 AMG

hmm sounds like alot of people here have had bad "e" experiences.

honestly to me it sounds like you guys didn't get mdma or mda at all

you probably had a cap that was a mix of other stuff, which is very common, even with pressed tablets
    Machining, Fabricating, Welding etc.

My Ride
    VW GOlf, gs500E

Originally posted by ryder_23

As for E, I believe if you take it, you can scratch a few careers off your list.
    Originally posted by Carfanman

Assuming you get caught. That goes for any drug, even weed.
    He means you scartch off some careers because you become e-tarded and will be too dumb to do some things. Not whether you get caught or if its still in your sytem, etc.

My Ride
    03EP3, 97 Laredo, Soon GEE TERTY FIVE

YOU DONT HAVE TO SPEND YOUR LIFE ADDICTED TO CRACK, HOMELESS ON THE STREET GIVING HANDJOBS FOR CASH, FOLLOW THIS PLAN AND VERY SOON YOU CAN SAYYYYYYYYY ITS EASY MMMKAY

I love doing E! But I haven't done it for about 2 years, I'm getting old and have too much stuff to do all of the time. I get hung over for like 2 days after an E binge and it's tough to afford that kind of time. But it is fun.

For your report, also keep in mind that at Beyond you're polling a very select group of people (either high school kids or educated/upper class older people). You're likely to get a different response if you go on those electro calgary rave boards or whatever they are called. Beyond is full of a bunch staight edge mofos

My Ride
    M5 Competition

Holy Fuck!

No wonder todays generation is so fucked up, you are all a bunch of drug addicts...LOL.

riiight.. like our parents living thru the 70's weren't into anything..

e is a dangerous drug. Admittedly, I’ve experimented a couple of times when I was young and foolish, but I'd never touch that shit now, it’s too risky. I know of 2 people that died off that shit and that is more than enough. I’m not going to lie, I liked it. It made me feel tingly; I saw the world in a different perspective. I felt the music coursing through my body and makes me want to dance like a maniac at every happy hardcore beat the dj plays. I’m touchy feely towards people because it triggers pleasure. Sniffing vicks nose inhaler feels freakishly good? I would say sentimental shit to my friends I would never say even if I was drunk X10.

But if you ask me if it was worth it, I say no. Because this certain drug overindulges you with so much euphoria in one night, that when you feel the high fading, you kind of feel depressed because you don’t want it to end. And some people feel the need to pop several pills throughout the night. Hell no, why would I want the eyes to roll to the back of my head and have to wear shades? And then my appetite is gone for at least a day and you’re severely dehydrated. And even if I’ve only had good experiences, I decided to quit before something bad happens, because every time you drop, there is a 50/50 change of having the greatest night of your life..or the worst night of your life. That is why at this point in my life, it's not worth it.

(..exceptions to chrons though, but thats a different story )

My Ride
    M5 Competition

Originally posted by Supa Dexta
    riiight.. like our parents living thru the 70's weren't into anything..
    Great excuse, fucking retards!

people have lots of misconceptions and its hard to judge e when your not actually doing it
    eating some guys concoction that he made to make a buck is gross, im sure everyone agrees.
    the history of drugs however was not the same as it is today. people used to be PRIVILIGED to get high
    whoever thinks doing some e or smoking a blunt will make you dumb, stupid or incapable of being knowledgeable or a doctor has been seriously brainwashed by the beasts.
    probably same people who think big government is AGAINST drugs.

Originally posted by 89coupe

Great excuse, fucking retards!
    Hey, there is no reason to go calling people "fucking retards" because they have used recreational drugs.

To be quite frank, you have no idea who you are talking to. These "fucking retards" could be executives at Enbridge, your university professors, or your elected officials!

And we don't know who you are either. Maybe you're the grease monkey who fills my tank when I need gas.

you're obviously better than the rest of us, so lighten up, eh?
    Last edited by nonlinear; 12-15-2006 at 12:46 PM.

I'm not even saying I've used X.. But your post about "our generation" is whats "retarded"

My Ride
    93 GTO

wow i didnt think ide get this many responses on this! i think most of u guys must have got some bad doses or something, cause those are like none of the effects that is supposed to happen. ive never tried it and dont no if i ever will. i just thought it kinda sounded like something fun to try ONCE. b/c i no that eventually long term, it will start to mess up the way your brain functions and delivers serotonin to your body. thats what ecstasy does, is it blocks the serotonin uptake to ur brain, so there is a whloe bunch extra serotonin in ur body, than wat there is supposed to be. thats wat makes u feel good, is because serotonin is the chemical in ur body that makes u feel good or depressed and other things like that.

my "Friend" from high school got hooked on it. haven't talked to him for about 5 years now
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    06 civic coupe EX

Originally posted by bonnieclyde240
    e is a dangerous drug. Admittedly, I’ve experimented a couple of times when I was young and foolish, but I'd never touch that shit now, it’s too risky. I know of 2 people that died off that shit and that is more than enough. I’m not going to lie, I liked it. It made me feel tingly; I saw the world in a different perspective. I felt the music coursing through my body and makes me want to dance like a maniac at every happy hardcore beat the dj plays. I’m touchy feely towards people because it triggers pleasure. Sniffing vicks nose inhaler feels freakishly good? I would say sentimental shit to my friends I would never say even if I was drunk X10.

Hell no, why would I want the eyes to roll to the back of my head and have to wear shades?
    i dont know anyone that died from it but i too experimented with it twice. good times. and yeah sniffing vicks nose inhaler, saying sentimental shit to my friends looks like we had the same experience!

i swear i can never forget the scene when i saw a good friend with his eyes messed up like that rolling to the back of his head and twitching like crazy... that image is permanently stuck in my head, fuking scary shit. I thought he was gonna die but then i realized he was just very fuking high!
    You drive a manual, you only steer an automatic!

My Ride
    FG Civic

Originally posted by Si-R

whoever thinks doing some e or smoking a blunt will make you dumb, stupid or incapable of being knowledgeable or a doctor has been seriously brainwashed by the beasts.
    , but only for Cannabis, as I do know some e-tards. Although, I will say that it wasnt the drugs that turned em that way, it was their stupidity behind the application of the drugs. If you just arent smart, dont do drugs.

Pot ftw!
    ~Hence my kitties below \/

My Ride
    Model S

Too much misinformation in this thread. People that havent used it shouldnt comment on it.

And its MDMA. If you want to have any credibility when youre citing pseudo-facts, get the acronym right

My Ride
    FG Civic

Originally posted by googe

And its MDMA. If you want to have any credibility when youre citing pseudo-facts, get the acronym right
    If you want to have any credibility with use of the drug, then you should know that MDMA is pure, and E is usually a coctail of all sorts, MDMA, Acid, meth, etc.

So shut the fuck up

Originally posted by ogpog

If you want to have any credibility with use of the drug, then you should know that MDMA is pure, and E is usually a coctail of all sorts, MDMA, Acid, meth, etc.

So shut the fuck up

No, E is not "a coctail," ecstacty is MDMA. it's just that most ecstacy that you buy is cut with other things, but E is not distinct from MDMA

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

i dont know anyone that died from it but i too experimented with it twice. good times. and yeah sniffing vicks nose inhaler, saying sentimental shit to my friends looks like we had the same experience!

i swear i can never forget the scene when i saw a good friend with his eyes messed up like that rolling to the back of his head and twitching like crazy... that image is permanently stuck in my head, fuking scary shit. I thought he was gonna die but then i realized he was just very fuking high!
    So good time go along with watching your friend twitching with his eyes rolling to the back of his head? Hm...

I've never found the need for doing drugs. I guess you can say alcohal is a drug (which it is, and I am not saying drinking is any better/worse than doing drugs), but basically everything else that you can do to get high/feel good is worse for you. All I really have to say is if you are doing something that impairs you, don't fucking affect my life with it (ie, things like picking fights for no reasons with me, driving under the influence of anything, etc etc). Its kinda makes me wonder what kind of life a person has that they have to stimulate themselves with drugs in order to be happy!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast