Quantcast
Vietnam and Thailand - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Vietnam and Thailand

My Ride
    Lexus RX400h

Default Vietnam and Thailand

whats are the things to do and see in Vietnam and Thailand. i will be leaving on Sunday to Saigon and planning a trip to Thailand early in the new year. i was in Vietnam last year but spent most of my time in Saigon so i want to see what else is there to do.

well in thailand it was cool to go and see a lot of the temples and the Kings palace. but i duno what the situation is now with the military rule and all. also a place called Kachanaburi where you can ride elephants in the river (full of shit), but still fun.

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

Vietnam....and Thailand...what to do...whatever you do, just make sure you stay away from the ladyboys

Hey Soldier boy, $5 suckie suckie, me love you long time
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

My Ride
    95 TALON

MAN I WAS IN THAILAND VIENTNAM AND CAMBOIDA ABOUT 8 MONTHS AGO. OK this is what you do in vietnam. go to a travel agency and get a bus pass for like ummm 27 bucks. it can take you from siagon all the way up to hanoi with up to 5 stops in between. FOR SURE check out HUE and hoi an i think it was called. Just ridiculous. In Hoi An they have a place called bia hoy, ya its .35 cents for 2 litres of beer weeeeeooooo! HUE get a super cheap suite made for you. I even designed my own shoes for like 15 bucks it was sick. YOur going to have the best time vietnam and thailand were just unreal. Thailand make sure you hit up ko PHI PHI island its stuuupid nice, good nightlife good atmosphere. Kinda expensive and there are pretty much no flush toilets woooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! also ko phan yang (spelling?) for full moon party was sweet. WATCH OUT FOR THE GIRLYMEN FOR SURE. especially if your just bombed hahahha. stay clear of bangkok is WACK. sick for like the first two hours your in there, then it sucks hard. good for shopping. MBK mall is unreal. COOL HAVE A SICK TRIP.!!!!

My Ride
    c300

went to vietnam half a yr ago
    there's this place about an hour out of the city, restaurant, swimming pool, and kinda like a zoo all in one
    seating is right beside a little river

we fed the monkeys some sandwiches filled with hot peppers and hot sauce haha

no idea what it's called but very nice place

Originally posted by xDiMSuMx

we fed the monkeys some sandwiches filled with hot peppers and hot sauce haha
    I bet the monkeys thanked you after taking a nice long shit hahaha

My Ride
    TOPLESS 64 IMPALA /2004 SALEEN S281 SC / 2007 Z06

Originally posted by Xamim

I bet the monkeys thanked you after taking a nice long shit hahaha

My Ride
    89 Colt Turbo

eat seafood....if u can find some fruit orachard go in and eat fruit...addmission like $1 all you can eat fruit...but if u pick it u ahve to eat it....
    dun cheap out on where u stay few dollars can be the diffrence of no running water,or diggin a hole to take a shit

My Ride
    STi

go check out bazar nite plaza food and beer will cost u 1 canadian plus they have live music there every nite plus lots of out door shopping u wont want to miss it. and if u hit mc donalds its like 25cents for the mc chicken and like 15 cents for a dipped cone haha i luv it. o yea and if u want to head to the beach its like a 2 hour drive but its so worth it its called pattaya beach cost u in a cab about 300 baht wich is like 9 doller can. And Always Use the meter with a cab or u will get ripped off.

My Ride
    '21 F150 Lariat Nardo Grey

Originally posted by RASPY
    In Hoi An they have a place called bia hoy, ya its .35 cents for 2 litres of beer weeeeeooooo!
    sounds like stinky beer!!!

My Ride
    95 TALON

blhahahha IT'LL GET YOU DRUNKKKKKKKKKKKKK