Quantcast
Need help with crooks (rogers) - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Need help with crooks (rogers)

My Ride
    1996 ek

Default Need help with crooks (rogers)

Had a couples plan with my fiancee for about 3 months and the bill went from 70$ to 1200$ and they refuse to tell us why other than saying it's because we didn't pay the bills....but it was supposed to be 70$ a month free calls between both our cells and now it's over 1200$ in less than 3 months it got up there that much. We talked to customer service and customer relations everytime we ask why it's so high it's "because you didn't pay it" and yet they can't explain charging us over 500$ a month for 2 cell phones. Now it went from Rogers to collections to them suing my fiancee for the money in a period of like 3 other months because she refuses to pay it since they can't even explain why it's so high. Anyone have any ideas what to do????

My Ride

So, you didn't pay your phone bill for 3 months and they charged you 1200$?

Sounds like lawyer time. I think that legally, you can only be charged 60% annual interest.

My Ride
    1996 ek

no we paid the first month which they charged us 167$ and wouldn't budge on it so we just paid it and then the next month it was back up to like 500$ or some odd dollars and they credited it and then the next month it was up to like 800$ so we're like what the fuck we're not paying this and they wouldn't explain why it was so high. then last month we get a letter saying it's 1200$ 200$ per phone to cancel which was one couple plan my fiancee was told it was 200$ to cancel the whole thing. We don't know what to do because they refuse to explain anything to her when she calls and I'm authorized on the account by my fiancee but when she puts me on the phone they find stupid excuses to not talk to me so we can't get anywhere's with them. someone i know works for rogers and he said for a bill to be that high someone would need to neglect their phone bill for a plan like that for like a year and a half at which point rogers would of cancelled the cell as they did for us when it reached like a little over 200$ at which point we kept paying 70$ which is what we were supposed to pay. All in all they suck if I have too I will make a website or something to bring attention to this as I'm sure it happens to lots of people

Don't they mail you a bill with a breakdown of the costs? How are people answering phones so fucking stupid these days?

My Ride
    05 Lifted ram-08 Mega Cab Dually-1946 383 Chev

im having same issue with bell, they sent me a bill for 950$ for my first months bill, right after activating it, they wanted me to PAY the bell then they would credit me back through the year, i ripped a few people a new asshole to say the least, i will find out in a month about what happened, and if its still messed, someone at the bell store is going to fucking die lol. all cell phone companies are crooks

My Ride

Originally posted by black_radiation
    they wanted me to PAY the bell then they would credit me back through the year,
    I'm glad you ripped them a new one, that is the most riduculous thing I have heard. If this doesnt go your way, I better hear something about some random attack on a bell employee in the news because thats fucked.

Gravy_83 I dont understand how they refuse to talk about how your bill jumped. Your bill should have a complete break down of the costs. If your getting over charged it would show on the statement. I dont know how you've even let it go on this far. I would take all my statements, and go down to whatever corporate office Rogers has in Calgary, not leaving until the issue is resolved. If they are actually overbilling you, not willing to dicuss the matter and you have proff from statments, go to CFCN consumer watch or something similar.

+1 for not understand how you didn't get a bill explaining the charges?
    Originally posted by maZda3
    so ima stop talkin cuz its not me thats emberasing myself but you...so yea pce

My Ride
    GTI

Fuck rogers. I'm not at all surprised, my mom had a plan with rogers, 2 phones, she paid a couple hundred for new phones last year, and they extended the contract without telling her, and without her signing anything, her 3 year contract changed from 3 years to 4 or 5 just like that.

lol thats high, on my phone bill it tells me every call ive mad, for how long, and how many text messages ive made etc etc
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    1996 ek

no it didn't break down which is the funny thing. it just said last statement something like 830$ and then this months statement was 1237$ i think. If my fiancee still has the bills I think I will tell her to go down to a corporate office if not ask them to send us a new bill which they have to do anyways.

My Ride
    1996 ek

on another note how would someone go about finding an office like that in Calgary??

My Ride
    Das Fahrenheit

Rogers? They have a downtown office...
    Originally posted by 89coupe
    I do get great service there, especially when I mention my name, haha.

My Ride
    2017 Highlander XLE, 09 WRX STi

If you can't even find their office, good luck with fighting the bill

My Ride
    '05 Acura TL

Fuck dude, I feel your pain. Rogers makes me feel so fucking helpless sometimes because they're fucking dicks. Dealing with their customer service is a pain in the ass. The call usually ends with the representative constantly reapeating, calm down sir theres no need to get upset.

Originally posted by edde
    its called sarcasim you fucking idiot

My Ride
    AP1 / CRV

maybe i can help. i work for rogers right now and i too am always calling them about fuck ups on my bill. i'm pretty good with customer service and have a couple friends. maybe i can give you an inside edge on things and try and help you figure out what the hell is going on and fix it. or at least maybe shed some light on where all this bill is coming from

pm me if you'd like
    i'm hella busy with school and fixing my car but i know what it's like to wade through this shit and it's nice to talk to somebody in person
    if not good luck man

If you can't find your bills to see the charges, just log on to their website and get them there.

My Ride
    05 Lifted ram-08 Mega Cab Dually-1946 383 Chev

yeah, there has to be a breakdown of WHERE the charges are coming from my problem was bell charged me like 60c a minute on my phone, i had like 480 some odd minutes, but i was on a 500 anytime minute contract, but they fucked up as if i wasnt on a contract, PLUS they didnt have me on a data contract either, and i had like 40 mbs allowed supposedly on the contract i had first signed, used about 35 of them, but they charged me like 8$ per mb so they screwed up hard, but like i said, ill find out on this next bill what happens dont be surpised if the paper headlines

"Bell employee dragged behind large truck for several blocks by tongue"

My Ride
    1996 ek

hahahah nice. Well I'm from Moncton New Brunswick...I know where their office is back home. But here I'm lost haha. I'll figure it out. I'm having my fiancee call them and give me access to the account then I'm going to sit there all day and call till i get somewhere's

My Ride
    BMW 525iA.... 91

rogers fucking hate them they piss me off worst company ever!!!

My Ride

Originally posted by Gravy_83
    hahahah nice. Well I'm from Moncton New Brunswick...I know where their office is back home. But here I'm lost haha. I'll figure it out. I'm having my fiancee call them and give me access to the account then I'm going to sit there all day and call till i get somewhere's
    In case you have to go down their, I'm pretty sure the Rogers Corporate is in downtown at 4th street and 4 av SW.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast