fucking juicers - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: fucking juicers

My Ride
    Subaru wagon

beyond beatdown?

My Ride
    Model S

"telling on them" probably isnt the best idea. the manager isnt gonna be able to do anything. at most he will talk to them and youll just look bad and probably get more.

My Ride
    '10 RX350 & '08 e90 335i

Sorry to hear about that, not very cool. Just like with lifting there are guys and gals who like to flaunt their achievements and put down others. Kinda sucks I know...use it as motivartion!
    Autosignature

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

Not to bust out Martha Stewart Style in your thread or anything, but just take some ice cubes and work away the gum.

You have to realize that you are the one that should be laughing right back at them. The only reason they are most likely on steroids is because they were your size and couldn't handle it. Not all steroid users are insecure wastes of skin, but you would be surprised at how many juice up because life didn't hand them a body that their weak little minds could compat with.

Keep doing your thing. Take the shit and abuse like a man. They couldn't!!

Cheers
    Originally posted by rage2
    I can't believe I'm driving Ferraris in those vids. I'd never be caught dead in one now.

werd ^^^

i had a similar story i guess???

dunno if he was actually makin fun of me - im a small guy and i was lifting so this guy comes out of no wear i was there longer than him i saw him walk in.

I was doin some curls and i finished my set i put down the bar.

He comes up behind me taps me on the shoulder and ask if he can use it, so i say go ahead and he curls it 5 times with a intense amount of rage in his face and says thats how you do boy.....

after that i finished my set and did some cardio, he did 2 more sets of curls and than did cardio with me - couldn't run for as long as me and juss leaves makes his protein shake and left.

this guy was probably twice the size of me....

i was just like wtf..

that's pretty distasteful for bigger, more experienced guys to do that to smaller guys. considering they weren't always that big and had to start from scratch too

My Ride
    06 B7 Quattro

thats BS man, but just keep doing your thing, don't let meaningless people phase you

definitely just a bunch of ignorant punks. I find a lot of actual serious bodybuilders who "juice" are more than friendly and willing to give workout tips and advise to the smallest person.

i go to goodlife in canyon meadows when im in calgary, there isnt any juicers there really. I can think of 3 guys that fit the picture but theyre not much over 5'3" tall and are pretty soft spoken.

either way it sucks that something like this happened, i'm not like that and im much larger than most of the guys that train at goodlife.

anyways, fuck it, dont get discouraged.

Professional DJ equipment for sale: Click Here

My Ride
    '15 GTI

Originally posted by Wildcat
    i go to goodlife in canyon meadows when im in calgary, there isnt any juicers there really. I can think of 3 guys that fit the picture but theyre not much over 5'3" tall and are pretty soft spoken.

yup, those guys

thats brutal man. That's exactly why when I go to the gym, I just pop on the headphones and try to block everything else out. Even when I worked out at the YMCA in Shawnessy (mostly younger crowd) over the summer there would be tons of guys that would just try to stare me down when I'm doing my workouts. Weak.

If it were just them laughing I would just ignore it... I don't really give a shit what anyone thinks of me at the gym. I'm not there to impress other guys... (the hot cougs at the gym, however... different story).

And if they're 5'3" they're just overcompensating. All that muscle won't impress the ladies if you need a pogo stick to fuck her

how do you know they were juicers?

I laugh at kids trying to DB bench 20's too (well in my head at least).

I would suggest contacting the guy on this board that ate at Red Lobster and 'uppercutted' the waiter for dropping his lobster; and take him to workout with you. If he did that as a reaction for dropping his food, imagine what he can do for you next time anything happens.

My Ride
    GTI

Originally posted by charizard
    I would suggest contacting the guy on this board that ate at Red Lobster and 'uppercutted' the waiter for dropping his lobster; and take him to workout with you. If he did that as a reaction for dropping his food, imagine what he can do for you next time anything happens.

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.p...ht=red+lobster

Hilarious!

Originally posted by Hakkola

Hilarious!
    sorry for the temporary thread jacking but....aha whenever I need cheering up I just go find the threads made by this 'superrice' guy and when I'm REALLY depressed I go with the big guns, the 'crazy' guy.

If you're still feeling bad, I suggest using my method to cheer yourself up.

My Ride
    LHD CYM R1 FD3S

^^

LOL, so what happen? is he broke now/in jail?

My Ride
    08 GSR

Originally posted by GQBalla

He comes up behind me taps me on the shoulder and ask if he can use it, so i say go ahead and he curls it 5 times with a intense amount of rage in his face and says thats how you do boy.....

this guy was probably twice the size of me....

i was just like wtf..
    haha what the hell?? So he was twice your size, and curled the same weight as you were doing and only did it 5 times?? Heh you should have hopped back on and curl it 6 times haha.

Originally posted by Hakkola

Hilarious!
    hahaha oh my god! I just read that and that was the funniest thing I've read all day.

My Ride
    FORD F-350 SUPER DUTY > ALL

5'3 hahaha these juicers are a joke, they honestly can't lift much, they just look big. TP their cars, i would do that haha.

My Ride
    Your Mom and Her Tits

What a bunch of losers! That is hurt, I am sorry to hear this. Just because they are bigger and lift more weight doesn't give them the right to make fun of how much weight you can lift. I can understand them criticizing your lifting technique if it is poor, but then they should be giving you advice.
    Everyone has to start somewhere. Don’t let this shit get to you, just keep on working hard and eating huge! Also don’t forget to get your beauty sleep!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast