Quantcast
I killed a king snake - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I killed a king snake

My Ride
    Pathfinder

Default I killed a king snake

Well today was just another day untill this guy driving crazy in a new Cobra SVT tried to get infront of me. I was in my PArts truck (2003 1500 Chev with a 4.8 V8 with 275hp but its been bagged!!) anyways, the light on barlow and 114th going south the light turns green and i wanna see this guy run so I punch it and so does he and we are neck and neck untill 80km (thats the speed limit so i backed off) and then he shifts into 2nd!!! he was trying!!!! and goes by me. I pull up behind him at the lights on Deerfoot and Douglasdale and he just puts his arms up in the air like he didn't know what happened. hehehehehe what a sucker....anyways I don't race often but this was fun!

My Ride
    335i

So you kept up to a Cobra in a parts truck eh?
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

My Ride
    Pathfinder

I only kept up till 80 when i backed off and untill he shifted into 2nd. Like i said the guy in the cobra couldn't belive it!

My Ride
    '01 Stang

Now that has to be ONE SHITTY DRIVER... did he have traction problems or something?
    Objects in mirror are losing!

My Ride
    2002 SVT Focus

80 km/hr in first gear ?? I don't think so....
    11 F-150 Supercrew FX4 5.0

My Ride
    91 Civic

You lie
    Originally posted by Ridelikeme

preludes are definately not slow.. they are the corvettes of the honda 4cylinder world..they float

My Ride
    2007 Impreza Wagon

It's probably third you heard him shifting into

My Ride
    Pathfinder

Originally posted by Toms-Celica
    You lie

where you there 2? o ya thats what i thougth....shut up!

it happened it was an old guy driving it....maybe cuz its a ford it was just fucked up. Maybe it wasn't 2nd gear i don' t know i just know i heard it reving at HUGE RPMs before i saw him shift and then take off

My Ride
    91 Civic

Sorry, its the fact that the car should be able to walk you in everyway possible. Its like me comparing my pedel bike to a Honda DX.
    Originally posted by Ridelikeme

preludes are definately not slow.. they are the corvettes of the honda 4cylinder world..they float

My Ride
    1986 Mazda RX-7 GXL (FC302)

Originally posted by fast95pony
    80 km/hr in first gear ?? I don't think so....
    our 96 Cobra tops out at 72km/h in first with 3.55 rear end gears so maybe

My Ride
    Really FAST Ones

Yea right I am wavin my BS flag that car has 385 horse Identicle to the lightning so you probally went and the guy thought nah then thought what the heck. Either way BS
    Lookin Good is Goin FAST
    "HOME of the AWD DYNO"

My Ride
    2k3 Elantra GT

Dont get me started about Pedal bikes !! LOL I raced Road bikes since 96-2002 was on the provincial team + National team projects and raced in world cup events as well as Track events. ive been known to sprint 0-75km/h in 100m or less ive turned Plenty heads with that abillity. i also been known to draft semi Trucks going 100-110km/h on highway 8 comming back east towards the city at the corner of 22. after the trucks turn the corner it's a slow go up to 100, but once your there it's sailing time if you dont belive me go to bow cycle and ask what they know about *Cruickshank* they'll tell ya Top speed btw is 115.3km/h

Originally posted by Toms-Celica
    Sorry, its the fact that the car should be able to walk you in everyway possible. Its like me comparing my pedel bike to a Honda DX.
    PK Design CAI
    Magnaflo Custom exhaust
    avonti touring style 17"x7"
    yokahama avid H4 205 40R 17
    Custom wheel locks Key coded
    Alarm
    =====================
    Suspension Stuff next
    sway bar, Eibech drop, strut tower bar, Bushings
    =====================

My Ride
    MDX

Originally posted by 2k3Elantra_GT
    Dont get me started about Pedal bikes !! LOL I raced Road bikes since 96-2002 was on the provincial team + National team projects and raced in world cup events as well as Track events. ive been known to sprint 0-75km/h in 100m or less ive turned Plenty heads with that abillity. i also been known to draft semi Trucks going 100-110km/h on highway 8 comming back east towards the city at the corner of 22. after the trucks turn the corner it's a slow go up to 100, but once your there it's sailing time if you dont belive me go to bow cycle and ask what they know about *Cruickshank* they'll tell ya Top speed btw is 115.3km/h

Hey, I knew you sounded familiar!!! Your the guy that signed up and started bitching because we were flaming that hyundai site! HAHA welcome back

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Get to work! Need someone to laugh at the forums with.
    Travel

My Ride
    MDX

Originally posted by Ben
    Get to work! Need someone to laugh at the forums with.
    I'm feeling kinda "sick" might take the rest of the week off:

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

SONOFABITCH!!!!!
    Travel

My Ride
    2k3 Elantra GT

Yeah thought id Upgrade to a bigger better Engine before i go turbo anyways the Club is doing good we're organizeing a Charity event Car wash/show and shine for late july early auguest a few people will be helping out , VeeDub club, southern alberta BMW, Alberta Celica, Sport Compact National, and a coupple new shops want to help out for advertising. the charity of choice is down to 3 Choices Calgary Humaine society, drop in center , womens shelter. not sure which one yet but it will be fun i for one would like to support the Humaine society since i have 3 dogs and all 2 we rescued from the pound a Rottie who was gona be destroyed that same day her name is Lady and Sheba who was schedualed for the next week. then Rex we found him along with 8 other dogs near our campground went back a month later 4 of them were missing 1 had worms hanging out of it's But and rex's ribs were showing so we left some a bag of food there for them came back the next week with our friend who is a vet and 1 more was missing the one with worms hanging out and the other three were in bad shape even tho they had food the worms were eating all of the food. so yeah anyways long story short we have Rex now who is a Wolf/Husky/Germen sheppard acording to the vet.
    PK Design CAI
    Magnaflo Custom exhaust
    Alarm
    =====================
    Suspension Stuff next
    =====================

My Ride
    MDX

Yeah thought id Upgrade to a bigger better Engine before i go turbo anyways the Club is doing good we're organizeing a Charity event Car wash/show and shine for late july early auguest a few people will be helping out , VeeDub club, southern alberta BMW, Alberta Celica, Sport Compact National, and a coupple new shops want to help out for advertising. the charity of choice is down to 3 Choices Calgary Humaine society, drop in center , womens shelter. not sure which one yet but it will be fun i for one would like to support the Humaine society since i have 3 dogs and all 2 we rescued from the pound a Rottie who was gona be destroyed that same day her name is Lady and Sheba who was schedualed for the next week. then Rex we found him along with 8 other dogs near our campground went back a month later 4 of them were missing 1 had worms hanging out of it's But and rex's ribs were showing so we left some a bag of food there for them came back the next week with our friend who is a vet and 1 more was missing the one with worms hanging out and the other three were in bad shape even tho they had food the worms were eating all of the food. so yeah anyways long story short we have Rex now who is a Wolf/Husky/Germen sheppard acording to the vet.
    Oh and hows your lawyer coming along with that lawsuit?

My Ride
    2k3 Elantra GT

you know it was over when the pics got taken down Funny thing there isnt a site right now... it's under construction someone new is building it. we'll have to see how much Street Glow there is now LOL i kinda thought that was funny tho.
    PK Design CAI
    Magnaflo Custom exhaust
    Alarm
    =====================
    Suspension Stuff next
    =====================

My Ride
    2002 Audi TT

thats an awesome run-on sentence
    2 doors and 4 rings

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast