Thread: Karma is a bitch

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Man that looked like it hurt! Oh well, you're thread title still holds true
    Ultracrepidarian

pwned by karma

My Ride
    Indian Scout

As if it's not bad enough that these kids are making the type of money that they are, then they have to come out with these attitudes and make useless comments.

Karma FTW

My Ride
    S13 & Suzuki

I didnt read the history... but have you guys ever done that while going full out in a sport? Well it hurts like a bitch!

My Ride
    2000 Prelude

it happens to me every second or third week... its a fukin bitch

haha and yeah karma is a bitch

Originally posted by ricefarmer
    I didnt read the history... but have you guys ever done that while going full out in a sport? Well it hurts like a bitch!

he flat out basically said he was in the dunk contest for the money, and that was it.

MJ did it and got paid and never talked about $$ neither did anyone else! this is what happens when you don't finish school.

they should fucking grow up, and bulls should take him out of the dunk contest. what a disgrace, but i still watch that vid everyday.

My Ride
    is Invisible

What he said doesnt surprise me at all. The NBA has changed these past few years and ive noticed that there are hardly any players left in the NBA that are in it for the Love/Passion of the game. This really pisses me off because im a huge basketball player/fan and loved watching the NBA up until a few years ago when things started turning around.

My Ride
    S13 & Suzuki

Originally posted by adidas
    What he said doesnt surprise me at all. The NBA has changed these past few years and ive noticed that there are hardly any players left in the NBA that are in it for the Love/Passion of the game. This really pisses me off because im a huge basketball player/fan and loved watching the NBA up until a few years ago when things started turning around.

Yup, my highschool coach never used to let us watch NBA ball, only college ball. much better basketball because they aren't rich, college dropout, bitch ass ego whores...... yet

My Ride
    is Invisible

Originally posted by ricefarmer

Yup, my highschool coach never used to let us watch NBA ball, only college ball. much better basketball because they aren't rich, college dropout, bitch ass ego whores...... yet
    It also has to do with the fact that the guys that are in college are working real hard to make it to the next level. So they always give everything they have, unlike the NBA players who are there for entertainment purposes only. The NBA is a business and at the end of the day its still considered a business, its all about flashy dunks and guys who can jump 40+ inches, but dont know the fundamentals of shooting a basketball.

A good friend of mine and also a teammate of mine for the past 3 years plays at University of Southern California and tells me how hard it is. He says that you have to compete against your teammates at practice every single day for a starting spot, in the NBA its prob all a joke to them, and they could really careless how much they play just as long as they get played.

It also has to do with the fact that the guys that are in college are working real hard to make it to the next level. So they always give everything they have, unlike the NBA players who are there for entertainment purposes only. The NBA is a business and at the end of the day its still considered a business, its all about flashy dunks and guys who can jump 40+ inches, but dont know the fundamentals of shooting a basketball.

A good friend of mine and also a teammate of mine for the past 3 years plays at University of Southern California and tells me how hard it is. He says that you have to compete against your teammates at practice every single day for a starting spot, in the NBA its prob all a joke to them, and they could really careless how much they play just as long as they get played.

ryan? lol, yeah man! i never thought he'd make it! even though he avg'd 40 pts in canada, im still amazed at how he made it on the USC roster! the guys got heart.

My Ride
    is Invisible

Originally posted by urbannomad

ryan? lol, yeah man! i never thought he'd make it! even though he avg'd 40 pts in canada, im still amazed at how he made it on the USC roster! the guys got heart.
    yea, ryan. hes a good kid that deserves to play D-1 bball but not at the top school in the country IMO.

I know how he made the USC squad but im not willing to discuss that here.

yea, ryan. hes a good kid that deserves to play D-1 bball but not at the top school in the country IMO.

I know how he made the USC squad but im not willing to discuss that here.
    PM? possibly?

i wanna get some dirt on him, haha. i was good friends with the team captain of HS basketball team. i wanna know this plz.