LF: One Roomie to share with 2 working dudes

I live in a fairly nice home in Rocky Mountain House...located about 45min west of Red Deer. Oilfield town, good place to live minus the fact that this town lacks quantity when it comes to quality women. But thats why its in the middle of all the cool places...2hrs to Edmonton...2hrs to Calgary...45min to Red Deer...30min to Sylvan. Pretty good spot to live although I think Sylvan would be my fav.

-4 Bedrooms
-3 Bathrooms
-All New(within 2years): Washer, Dryer, Fridge, Oven, Microwave, BBQ's
-Semi New(within 10years): Large Deepfreeze, 2nd Fridge, Dishwasher
-All little appliances like toaster, 2 foremans, 2 bbq's, blenders, coffee maker
-Utensils, plates...everything u ever needed.

Actually every room is fully furnished. Nothing is needed...not even beds.
Property is well kept in a nice neighborhood in a sack with a park. Parking in front or back yard...theres a 2 car garage but thats for my 300's ATM. Full garden with apple trees and raspberry bushes around the yard.
Great place to live, awesome neighbors...never had anything stolen, broken etc...

Currently two people living in the house...looking for one more.
20 and 21 year old oilfield workers. Instrument tech and gas plant operator. We're looking for someone who's cool, has a good job, likes to party but keeps it in control. We're not really loud and we like to play video games. We are really good buddies and respect each others stuff. Looking for someone who will fit right in.

Rent would be 500 a month plus utilities. There is shaw and telus highspeed in the house so whichever u want we can split the fees. Also got a full subscription to bell expressvu. No housephone though, cell is all we use.

If you're interested shoot me a pm and we'll talk.