Quantcast
Totalled my car... - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Totalled my car...

My Ride

Originally posted by blueToy
    Having it pasted back together is just a smart as you getting into this mess in the first place
    Nice you don't know whether or not his friends are capable of doing a good job or not, and secondly the road there was disgustingly slippery. He was not the only person to do pretty much the exact same thing on that same patch of ice, like I said I saw another guy spin his 323 there and really wreck his car.

My Ride
    2001 BMW 320i

Well getting it done right for sure is one thing I want it to be safe, not only that but it's been 4 weeks in the shop. They own an autobody shop of course they have to fix things right otherwise there would be some trouble.

Lately there's been a lot of accidents due to ice... I'm sure I'm not the only one that's had a life and death situtation. Just drive safe because what may look like water can be ice underneath and now adays when I'm drivin my dad's 4runner I just drive safe. Kinda paranoid actually but what can you do.

I drove past that exact spot yesterday doing 80 and I didn't see any black ice. Man, I'm gonna crash for sure one of these days!

My Ride
    2010 Chev Camaro (S); 1998 Buick Century (W)

i had a 95 240sx with only third party ........ never thought i ll crash it but after 4 months bang and both aiirbags came out ... 10000 down the drain... less 2000 the car sold for...

i feel your pain brother........

My Ride
    2001 BMW 320i

Originally posted by TVG
    I drove past that exact spot yesterday doing 80 and I didn't see any black ice. Man, I'm gonna crash for sure one of these days!
    Seriously dude when the snow melted it went onto the road and at night it froze... but just a warning watch out next winter.

Steve

My Ride
    subaru impreza STi

i have an awd with winters on and i was going slow just coasting and i still slid out in that spot, as have many others i know. after a big snowfall and it melts it creates like a water slide there, add the cold night time temps and it becomes lethal.

My Ride
    '01 Acura CL Type S

man i m glad to hear you are ok, i had a near death experience on thursday nite as well when i was coming back from work and listening to the flames vs sharks game in my car driving down 5th ave (downtown) when this chick slammed into me taking me off the road and driving me straight into a couple of small concrete pillars...for those 5 seconds i thought i was gonna die for sure but thank god i was fine (just a lil pain in my back) we were doing about 50 - 60 km/h but still totalled my car but in the end me and the other driver was ok and thats all it mattered.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3