Quantcast
FS: Non-auto related, just cleaning up the house (Part #1) - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: FS: Non-auto related, just cleaning up the house (Part #1)

My Ride
    Lease

Default FS: Non-auto related, just cleaning up the house (Part #1)

Too many pics, seperating Non-auto related, to Auto related in 2 threads.

Poker sets (2 TWO) different for sale. Both brand new (the chips are still in plastic wrap)

300 piece set with case, 2 deck of cards, dealer button, NO big blind, NO small blind, 3 dices... Price: $10

200 piece set, in a tin can type of case. Comes with "felt material" dealer's cloth, all the big blind, small blind, dealer button, 2 deck of cards, NO dice... Price: $15

T-Fal deep fryer... Yes, it's got the typical "lazy cleaner" oil and stickiness all over it. And it has a dent on the outside SHELL ONLY (does not effect operation), yes, I've tried to take the dent out. But there's no access from the inside (it's two layers)... Price: $15... these things are like $100-$150 brand new

Drinking glass with flashy lights on bottom (have 4), NEW (i.e. Never used) Price: $10 all 4... Battery condition is AS IS or "not included"

Flashy suction cup saucer thing (3-4" diameter)... you just stick it on a window and it has flashing mode, lights on mode. Price: $2 each (have 2)... Battery condition is AS IS or "not included"

Flashing coaster, has a button on the bottom, when you set your glass on it, the LED flashes. Price: $2 each (have 4)

EL (Electroluminescent) sun glasses, some stuff as the "glow gauges"... Never worn, runs on 2 AA (not included). Price: $5

Here's the deal, I've priced these items to what I feel is fair for the buyer and seller (it cost $$$ to get these in). So the prices STANDS / No bargaining PLEASE (and you can do some internet research, local store research, etc...)

I am NOT making a fortune with this (I'm actually trying to get rid of this, I used to do importing during college)... ouuuu, ahhhh $0.50 profit/ item

I am not the type of person that likes to bargain, so I'd rather price it right and fair for everyone from the get-go than bicker with fifty cent here and there.

Or in fact, anyone that pays for my Paintless Dent Repair service can choose ONE item free of charge. (doesn't matter about the listed price, just ONE item when available)

And prices are meant for PICK UP, sorry, not going to drive $5 worth of gas to sell $8 (before cost). I'm around South Macleod Trail and 162 Avenue down in the deep South East end. And batteries not included on any items (the ones that do, condition/ duration of battery not guarantee)

Thanks.

Tom Co.

My Ride
    Eagle Talon TSI AWD

that deep fryer looks a little dirty clean it up and ill give ya 7$

My Ride
    Lease

Originally posted by clone705
    that deep fryer looks a little dirty clean it up and ill give ya 7$
    Actually, it's for FREE now (with no cleaning on my part)... You've been PMed

My Ride
    SoupRYou

y is there a dent in the deep fryer?
    sig kinda deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    Lease

Well, I was driving it to the store, parked it and when I came out of the store saw this really huge truck beside me, sure enough he put a dent on my side panel. JUST KIDDING.

Either me or my big brother dropped it when we were kids. This thing is about 1992-1994, yes it works.