Quantcast
C-Train Accident - Page 13 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 23 ... LastLast

Thread: C-Train Accident

Originally posted by codetrap
    I can just feel the emotion coming through in your broken english.
    Thank you! I couldn't figure out why my ghetto --> English dictionary wasn't doing the trick to decipher his posts. I should have recognized it was actually broken English and if I'm correct it seems to be of the e-thug dialect?

My Ride
    GC8 Sti R

Everyone should just stop talking shit, you didnt know Gage and you dont know exactly what happened, so stfu already

My Ride
    Mall Crawler

Originally posted by Datsun-Fever
    Everyone should just stop talking shit, you didnt know Gage and you dont know exactly what happened, so stfu already
    if you think people are bs'ing about what happened and want it to stop, why don't you straighten out the truth.

afaik to this point, dude tried to sell weed, dude pushed a girl off a c-train station, she got up and pushed him in front of a train.

care to add more?
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

My Ride
    GC8 Sti R

Cause i dont know exactly what happened and neither does anyone on this thread so thats why everyone should just shut the fuck up

My Ride
    2015 IS350 F Sport

Originally posted by Datsun-Fever
    Cause i dont know exactly what happened and neither does anyone on this thread so thats why everyone should just shut the fuck up
    whether YOU think it is right or wrong, people have the right to talk about this event. The wold is a public place. Not too many things are private anymore.

Tom-sc didn't uncover anyhting that wouldn't have goten out anyway. This info doean't make me feel bad for the victim or his friends. It does however give me empathy for his family. Even if he was a scum-bag dope dealer want-a-be his parents would rather not remember him that way. Some of you recent Dad's out there might relate to the fact that no matter how grown up they get or how fuck-up they are, they are still your child.
    "if you disagree with my views are cannot adequately my criticism then ignore my posts." - Nusc

THis is what I heard - when the girl retaliated by pushing back, she never knew a train was coming and didnt want to hurt him. It was more of a love tap, but she just saw the train at the last min and by that time it was too late.
    Originally posted by Thaco
    get an lcd for anywhere, with the 120/240hz it's superior in all ways.
    LOL

My Ride
    GTI

Originally posted by copynpaste
    THis is what I heard - when the girl retaliated by pushing back, she never knew a train was coming and didnt want to hurt him. It was more of a love tap, but she just saw the train at the last min and by that time it was too late.
    Didn't he fall in between cars? How could the girl not know there was a train there. Besides, when a girl pushes a guy and he actually falls backwards, it is usually more than just a love tap.

My Ride
    Godzilla.

ha ha , okay Im just gonna stop here cause theres no point to this ne more..

The fact is I dont like rats, and Im sorry I feel so strongly about it.

whatever happened happend.. everyone has their opinion.

I did lose 3 friends within this last year and it is hard on u, and if i found out someone went out of their way to get into their business I would be pretty pissed off, wether the media was to find out or not.. Im sure a lot of u would feel the same way in that position also ..

but a rat is a rat and im not sorry for my opinion..

My Ride
    a red bullet shaped rocket

I think the problem that LaughingTiger has is that people can have your opinions and judgement on someone but to go out of your way to hurt the image of a dead person is lame.

I'm assuming he just doesnt like it when people go out of their way to get dirt on others and spread it around when its none of their business in the first place.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-30-2020 at 07:03 PM.

My Ride
    02 Celica GT-S

Originally posted by 01RedDX
    No one has the right to judge anybody... that goes for both sides.

Everyone should take a good look at themselves.
    I am sorry but that is a load of crap...

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-30-2020 at 07:00 PM.

My Ride
    2017 Highlander XLE, 09 WRX STi

Originally posted by Hakkola

Didn't he fall in between cars? How could the girl not know there was a train there. Besides, when a girl pushes a guy and he actually falls backwards, it is usually more than just a love tap.
    When someone is upset/mad and in this case possibly high or coming down...I'm sure that the girl could have been too involved to know what her surroundings were...

My Ride
    1982 AMC Eagle

It very easily could have been the girl that died.. what if she had landed on her head when she was pushed off the platform? It would have been an accident..
    I don't actually know where I'm going with that.. I guess the point is, it very easily could have been him who was the murderer...
    Not saying he deserved what happened... And not say she shouldn't go to jail for it..
    I have no clue.. But.. What if?

And.. I'm not judging anyone.. or anything..

Though I don't think SC was a rat when the police/media probably already knew all that stuff.. That's the only opinion I have.

Condolences to the family though!
    If his fur had pockets, his paws would be in them.

They now have a warrant out for the arrest of 'Pasqua'. She is known to the police. I hope they get her Trouble is shes native and due to the double standards will most likely get a really reduced sentence.
    Was the #1 Forum Warrior

Originally posted by ielle

Though I don't think SC was a rat when the police/media probably already knew all that stuff.. That's the only opinion I have.

Just for clarification so I don't have a bunch of wiggers getting all up in my face next time I'm waiting for the c-train.

The media/police had a couple of the pages already. Apparently the owners of Nexopia are more then happy to give out information to the police as presented by past cases. When you think of it Nexopia is a volunteer database for the stupid. If you post private information (IE. I DEAL WEED) it is open for everyone to see. I did not 'snitch' on Gage, Gage snitched on himself.

I 'snitched' those pages to the media to attempt to help bring closure to the case for the hundreds of people that were on the platform and were forced witnessed that most gresume moment when Gages made contact with the c-train. I, like others who witnessed this asked 'why?', why did I have to see this? Why was I forced into this position? Why am I forced to live with that image/sound for the rest of my life? Due to the location of the 'accident' the first thing that popped into my head was a drug deal gone bad, most others were thinking the same thing as they approached me to ask what happened.

I knew this was going to be a big deal when the media was there before the fire crews were. In the first few days of media reporting the police nor the media did not report that this was over drugs which is totally unfair to those of us that had to witness it. It was my hope by giving those pages to the media that they would ask more serious questions to the police as to why this event occurred. It is only now that these details are slowly seeping out that the others who saw this 'accident' can answer their own question as to why they had to see it and why the event occurred. Its by answering those question that people can come to terms and move on.

I still think it is unfair that the media continues to skirt around the issue without actually coming out and saying it was a drug deal. From the 'RIP Gage' picture busting his thug pose, to his 'memorial' site littered with empty beer cans, to his nexopia where he comes out and says he deals, to the mob swarming of the innocent lady. These images are what the public are left with which paints a picture of nothing more then a thug. I really hope that once they arrest the lady the whole story will be told in its full.
    Was the #1 Forum Warrior

LaughingTiger/copynpaste/any other that are going to call me a snitch:

First off I just wanted to say fuck you. If it was not for these 'snitches' nobody would have stuck around to fill out police reports, nobody would have talked to the police, nobody would have talked to the media and there would not be a arrest warrant out for the suspect. These 'snitches' are what generates tips which leads to arrests. 'I bet you have Crime Stoppers on your speed dial!'. So what if I do? I want to make this city less of a shit hole with all the crime around. My latest call was somebody's car getting broken into, the police were there within minutes. Maybe the next one will be your car but the 'snitches' will keep their mouths shut and your car will get jacked.

You can thank 'snitches' for keeping their mouths shut when that lady in Ramsey was murdered. She was killed while crying for help. People heard the calls for help but nobody looked outside, nobody called the police. The blood is now on their hands.

In conclusion fuck you.

Edit* Add TheCheff to that list too.
    Last edited by Toms-SC; 08-08-2007 at 02:01 PM.
    Was the #1 Forum Warrior

My Ride
    2015 IS350 F Sport

Originally posted by Toms-SC

First off I just wanted to say fuck you. If it was not for these 'snitches' nobody would have stuck around to fill out police reports, nobody would have talked to the police, nobody would have talked to the media and there would not be a arrest warrant out for the suspect. These 'snitches' are what generates tips which leads to arrests. 'I bet you have Crime Stoppers on your speed dial!'. So what if I do? I want to make this city less of a shit hole with all the crime around. My latest call was somebody's car getting broken into, the police were there within minutes. Maybe the next one will be your car but the 'snitches' will keep their mouths shut and your car will get jacked.

You can thank 'snitches' for keeping their mouths shut when that lady in Ramsey was murdered. She was killed while crying for help. People heard the calls for help but nobody looked outside, nobody called the police. The blood is now on their hands.

In conclusion fuck you.

+1
    "if you disagree with my views are cannot adequately my criticism then ignore my posts." - Nusc

My Ride
    Mazda 3 GT

Whoa, nice post! Controlled and directed, but mixed in with palpable fury...I like it!
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

Stop with the antics. Beyonder.

My Ride
    A car... beep! beep!

Originally posted by Toms-SC

In conclusion fuck you.
    Here here!

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 23 ... LastLast