Quantcast
SS Times, and the Beyond Cop Outs - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: SS Times, and the Beyond Cop Outs

My Ride
    Probe

Default SS Times, and the Beyond Cop Outs

First i would like to say whats up to legend boy... in my opionion you ran some crazy times for a PRETTY stock teg ( i saw the cold air ) i was impressed... whooped my buddies probe...
    Second i would like to say, not one person who was talking there mouth off about beating a probe tonight acually showed up... i think thats fucking retarted... no respect at all...
    over and over again

Thirdly ill post my best time, and my Buddies 93 GT time...

ConVict Kronyk
    R/T: .676 .771
    60': 2.308 2.474
    330 : 6.377 6.962
    1/8: 9.715 10.724
    MPH: 75.25 65.33
    1000: 12.601 13.907
    1/4: 15.057 16.630
    MPH: 90.63 82.44

i think i could have got a lot better, if i it wasnt my first time,and i learnt my 60' a bit better
    Last edited by ConVict; 07-27-2002 at 01:51 AM.

did anyone say they were going to be there? WTF? Nobody said ANYTHING about going to Race City tonight. If you wanted a race, you should've said something instead of just assuming people would just be there for you. If you want to go next week, I'll be there. And plus, I don't have to be there for you to get time slips.

And Kronyk's time proved my point. He ran mid 16's, and I run mid 15's. Do I even need to show up to show you guys I can beat a Probe GT?

My Ride
    NC1

Default Re: SS Times, and the Beyond Cop Outs

Originally posted by ConVict
    First i would like to say whats up to legend boy... in my opionion you ran some crazy times for a PRETTY stock teg ( i saw the cold air ) i was impressed... whooped my buddies probe...
    Second i would like to say, not one person who was talking there mouth off about beating a probe tonight acually showed up... i think thats fucking retarted... no respect at all...
    over and over again

Thirdly ill post my best time, and my Buddies 93 GT time...

ConVict Kronyk
    R/T: .676 .771
    60': 2.308 2.474
    330 : 6.377 6.962
    1/8: 9.715 10.724
    MPH: 75.25 65.33
    1000: 12.601 13.907
    1/4: 15.057 16.630
    MPH: 90.63 82.44

i think i could have got a lot better, if i it wasnt my first time,and i learnt my 60' a bit better
    15.057 and 16.630?

LOL

The Probe GT would have got fucked up by BuhBuh's Prelude so it would have been a waste of time to go witness that shit! haha BuhBuh ran a 15.5 and he can show you the time slip if you want.

And by the way, your right about something, we do not have any respect for Probes! At least I don't haha
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    '08 Mitsubishi Lancer, '97 GMC Jimmy

LOL, nice post Max , I wasnt talking too much smack, but i know i will loose to Probe GT, and i knew a Prelude would work a Probe GT, i think that was proved. I had prior plans for tonight, so i couldnt make it, we'll see for next week though.
    "Car Manufacturers give us a well engineered basic car but leave it's real development to us."

I thought convict said he had an electrical problem and couldn't go??? Also, buh_buh's worst 1/4mile time (@6300 elevation!!!) is still faster than the gt probe on a good night. Convict I admit your car is pretty quick but don't let it go to your head

My Ride
    Probe

you guys are retarted arnt you... you sit there and keep saying no respect for a probe GT, i can beat a probe Gt, what a waste of time to race a probe GT cause i run mid 15's... uummm I HAVE A PROBE GT and i ran 15 flat, with a horrible start which means next week when i can put some good gas in it, and get my 60 foot down i will run at least 14.7-14.8
    so if you start cussing PROBES in general your pretty fucking stupid
    cause the only import i lost to last night was a 300 some hp turbo charged teg that got .2 of a second better then me... besides that i was the fasted non v8

you want me to cuss out preludes cause mine is faster then yours and keep saying... preludes suck, i can take ALL preludes caue im 15 flat, you stupid imports dont know shit and suck, i have no repect for those slow peices of shit..... Grow Up

and after reading another post i just realized max-boost my PROBE is quicker then your damn BMW , so what are you talking about!!!
    Last edited by ConVict; 07-27-2002 at 10:05 AM.

My Ride
    6.7 CUMMINS, E50 AMG

What is our elevation here? (BTW: No CAI here!)
    Machining, Fabricating, Welding etc.

you guys are retarted arnt you... you sit there and keep saying no respect for a probe GT, i can beat a probe Gt, what a waste of time to race a probe GT cause i run mid 15's... uummm I HAVE A PROBE GT and i ran 15 flat, with a horrible start which means next week when i can put some good gas in it, and get my 60 foot down i will run at least 14.7-14.8
    cause the only import i lost to last night was a 300 some hp turbo charged teg that got .2 of a second better then me... besides that i was the fasted non v8

you want me to cuss out preludes cause mine is faster then yours and keep saying... preludes suck, i can take ALL preludes caue im 15 flat, you stupid imports dont know shit and suck, i have no repect for those slow peices of shit..... Grow Up
    wah, wah, wah....
    first of all the gsr did ~13.8 and u did ~15.0... what kind of math are u doing? .2 better than u??? how about the whole other 1 second?

Originally posted by legendboy
    What is our elevation here? (BTW: No CAI here!)
    ~3700ft @ racecity from what I can remember

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

Originally posted by Ed the SOHC

~3700ft @ racecity from what I can remember
    3500ft

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

hey i was there!!!! my friends almost stock FWD laser ran 14.4 @100

My Ride
    a nice pair of and1's

and after reading another post i just realized max-boost my PROBE is quicker then your damn BMW , so what are you talking about!!!
    if i remember correctly in the original convo they were talking about stock for stock... your probe obviously isn't stock now is it?!

My Ride
    Probe

i some how dought a stock 130 hp car can pull 14.4 with 100mph
    second when the GSR raced ME, the owner pulled a 14.8

thirdly... listen people all im trying to say is , you all sit there thinking i am whining about people saying stuff, and every one with a probe gets no respect...
    its not like when you buy a probe you turn gay and whine a whole bunch... well i hope not
    every one on here cuss's em out, and says there car is so much faster...
    well i have a Probe GT, and i ran a 15.0 which ISNT that fast when it comes down to it, but when people in a 15.5 car, and mx_boost who is a 16.0 car ( i think ) sit there and say they have no respect for PROBES in general cause they are slow....
    it kinda make's me wanna

just try to be in my shoes for one second people... imagine every one is sitting there calling YOU and YOUR car stupid, and slow.. when its faster then there's ... doesnt really add up does it

My Ride
    Probe

Originally posted by crxboi

if i remember correctly in the original convo they were talking about stock for stock... your probe obviously isn't stock now is it?!
    ok then they need to say, a stock 93 probe is slow...
    not PROBES ARE SLOW, I HAVE NO REPECT FOR PROBES...
    cause last tie i checked mine is a probe too

and the first gen probe... stock can pull a 15.5 im pretty sure of it

My Ride
    Probe

Default Re: Re: SS Times, and the Beyond Cop Outs

Originally posted by max_boost

15.057 and 16.630?

LOL

looks to me like he is laughing at my time too...

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

Well you are stupid and slow... probes get no respect cause they are ugly and slow and why do you keep bringing this up if you do not like the answer you get here?

FWD TURBO laser has 205hp stock and i said ALMOST!! All he has is a k&n, muffler and some boost!

I think probes look slick.

second when the GSR raced ME, the owner pulled a 14.8
    That's fair that you don't take his best time against your best time.

just try to be in my shoes for one second people... imagine every one is sitting there calling YOU and YOUR car stupid, and slow.. when its faster then there's ... doesnt really add up does it
    You're right about that and I do feel bad for you. You just came on strong with your claim of killing everyone with your 600hp probe (this is on ac.net). Look at it from our point of view, some guy jumps on the forum saying he's really fast with his 600hp engine and he has nothing to back it up cuz it's not even in the car yet! You know a lot of ppl are waiting for you to fail and when/if you do they'll be the first to laugh at you and you'll wish you were never so cocky.

btw, I do respect probes and it's not about probes vs. preludes. I think it's that ppl find you arrogant.
    Last edited by Ed the SOHC; 07-27-2002 at 11:11 AM.

My Ride
    Probe

some people need some respect... i could complain for hours how hondas are pieces, you all drive the same damn cars, a damn civic is like 18 seconds stock and a lot boxxier then a probe, no one cuss's it out...
    but i dont run around telling people i have no respect for them, there car sucks, is slow, and not worth my time of day. Because i acually realize people like DIFFERENT things and just because some one likes something YOU dont like, doesnt mean they are wrong... do you go to some one that is over weight and say, your fat, go lose some wieght you fat son of a bitch.... well i hope you dont... cause its rude, and uncalled for!

for example.. i personally have a car that runs 15 seconds.. i can run around saying every car thats a bit slower then mine fucking sucks, what the hell are you thinking put some money into your car cause its fucking slow....
    um no i dont cause im not a jackass

holy fuck your a dumbass. When did you ever see me say I had no respect for Probes? Not once did I ever say anything like that. And the argument WAS about STOCK vs. STOCK. VTEC Prelude vs. V6 Probe. So stop blaming everybody saying "ooh, no respect for this, no respect for that". Shut the fuck up. Who fucking cares. This argument doesn't even involve your car. Nobody even wants to hear your 2 cents, and obviously your 2 cents isn't worth listening to anyways because we all know your just going to bitch about no respect this and no respect that. So just keep your mouth shut before you make yourself look even more stupid.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast