Quantcast
MUST DO'S IN Tokyo, Bangkok,Singapore,Kuala Lumpur ,Sydney, - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MUST DO'S IN Tokyo, Bangkok,Singapore,Kuala Lumpur ,Sydney,

My Ride
    del sol

Cool MUST DO'S IN Tokyo, Bangkok,Singapore,Kuala Lumpur ,Sydney,

Please can you guys help mr out with MUST DO'S IN Tokyo, Bangkok,Singapore,Kuala Lumpur ,Sydney,

Also some places to stay, hotels, hostels what ever would help thanks. Places to go eat too would be nice and places not to go also thanks

Post what ever you think would help

Last edited by kaput; 03-27-2019 at 12:44 AM.

My Ride
    Lubricates your girls pantys..

Originally posted by kaput
    Preteens!

These countrys are definitely getting the wrong publicity!
    1985 Toyota Corolla - Sold
    1986 Toyota MR2 - Sold
    1990 Eagle Tallon TSI AWD - Traded
    1989 Nissan Silvia Q - Written Off
    1988 Chevy Cavalier - Sold
    1991 Nissan Silvia Q - Traded
    2007 Dodge Dakota - Traded
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650R - Current
    1991 Toyota Soarer - Sold
    2005 Jeep TJ - Current

My Ride
    The SHBARUS

Go to Tsukiji fish market by Ginza if you like sushi and sashimi. Surprisingly, it's not more expensive than Calgary and it tastes about 10000 times better and fresher. Go to Akihabara if you like to pick up electronic gadget. Shibuya is another popular area for shopping and young people. There are lots to do and it depends on what you like.

My Ride
    ED-7

sentosa island when ur in Singapore. eat out all day and night and shop till u drop also.
    if you're really wanna get down and dirty, u can go offroad mountain biking at pular ubin and the assorted islands around Singapore. Or walk across the country from Marina Bay to Bukitima.
    Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
    I swear he was thrown into the ditch by the VTEC sonic boom.

Think some of the beyond.ca would have known that i am singaporean residing in singapore. Do let me know if you need any help in your trip to singapore. You can add me on msn: [email protected]. Know the place inside out and could offer you some advice. Dont mind knowing some calgary people before i go over there next year =)

okie for the places which ag_styles has said>>coincidentally, i have just visited them recently. in fact i visited sentosa with my church friends today.

you might like to check out www.kaishen.blogspot.com

anyone has a blog to share? wanna read how calgary life is =)

My Ride
    2020 Subaru Forester Sport

Tokyo...definately akihabara, its a must see. Tokyo tower is nice at night, there are always things to do in Tokyo. I was there 2 month ago, going back again in March. I love japan. Are you just going to Tokyo or other places in Japan as well? If going other places, check out Meriken park in Kobe, fantastic place. Also Hiroshima and Nagasaki peace parks are very good and emotional.

Sentosa is a must in Singapore, spent 2 full days there, in the water swimming haha, its fantastic and ton of stuff to do there, definately an all out tourist place. Walk along the rive that runs through it, awesome walk all along the river/

In bangkok..i hated bangkok so can't recommend anything. Maybe take the water taxi, its dirt cheap and you can get a water crouse. The imperial palace is nice, but is a ripoff for the price

Kuala Lumpur...definately go see the petronas and eat the food. Petronas you can go up on weekends but line up early. Can only go to 42nd floor balcony for about 10 minutes, then have to go back down as there are other people waiting to go up, and they can't let all go at once most likely cuz of security.

My Ride
    del sol

thanks alot keep it comming and no I am only in japan fri sat and sun then singapore

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

Where is that megaworld or whatever.. its a massive toyota museum somewhere in Japan. If you have an international drivers license you can drive all the cars they have to offer.. prototypes etc.
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

My Ride
    V8 Toy

Tokyo>
    - Ginza Street for the shopaholics
    - Kobe Beef
    - Fresh GIANT crab from Northern Japan (no need to cook it, just crack it out of the shell and enjoy!)
    - Snowboarding/Skiing at the base of Mt. Fuji
    - Hot springs in and around Mt. Fuji
    - Sumo match
    - Akihabara for electronics

I'll try and post more of what I did when I was there... Whereabouts Japan are you staying for three days?
    "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind." - Albert Einstein

My Ride
    The SHBARUS

Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
    Where is that megaworld or whatever.. its a massive toyota museum somewhere in Japan. If you have an international drivers license you can drive all the cars they have to offer.. prototypes etc.
    Megaweb

I didn't have time to check it out when I was there.
    I think it's more like a Toyota theme park. There are a few Toyota museums in Nagoya since that's a toyota city pretty much. It's about an hour and a half train ride from Tokyo though.

My Ride

Originally posted by lilmira

Megaweb

I didn't have time to check it out when I was there.
    I think it's more like a Toyota theme park. There are a few Toyota museums in Nagoya since that's a toyota city pretty much. It's about an hour and a half train ride from Tokyo though.
    Isn't this in Tokyo? I went to it, its fairly close to Tokyo Harbour. I don't remember the name of the station to get off at, but its close to that cool television station building. Crap I can't remember any names. It was kinda neat for sure to check it out

My Ride
    Toyota, VQ35DE, B58

you can visit the KLCC and the twin towers in Malaysia.

"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know."
    -- Donald Rumsfeld

My Ride
    The SHBARUS

Originally posted by eblend

Isn't this in Tokyo? I went to it, its fairly close to Tokyo Harbour. I don't remember the name of the station to get off at, but its close to that cool television station building. Crap I can't remember any names. It was kinda neat for sure to check it out
    Yeah, it's in Tokyo right by the harbour. I don't think Tokyo Metro goes there. You probably have to take private railways. But the three actual Toyota Museums are in Nagoya.

My Ride

Originally posted by lilmira

Yeah, it's in Tokyo right by the harbour. I don't think Tokyo Metro goes there. You probably have to take private railways. But the three actual Toyota Museums are in Nagoya.
    Yah to get there you have to take the monorail thing if I recall correctly. Its not JR rail or normal metro, its some other line. There are so many different companies running transit in Tokyo its insane

My Ride
    del sol

wow this is great keep it comming any one know if i can go look at some jdm cars that i can bring back with me???

My Ride
    2001 BMW 320i

I hear u can gett a pretty good time with like 4 smokin hot asian chicks and their into like anything for like $400 lol

My Ride
    Giant Rainier

In Bangkok, take the river boat for a sweet, cheap tour of the city (just don't get splashed). There are stops along the way at the Grand Palace, Wat Po, Chinatown, and the last stop is "downtown." In downtown, you can take the Skytrain (also cheap) and see the city from up high. Hit up the malls and parks along the way. At night, you can go check out the RLD (if that floats your boat) or get drunk for cheap at the bars along Khao San Road (in the Old city). So as far as Must Do's go:

-take the boat
    -take the Skytrain
    -go to Grand Palace aka Imperial Palace (unless you're a devout Buddhist, this is the only temple you need to see)
    -Wat Po
    -shopping and drinking on Khao San Road
    -bargaining at the markets
    -eat at an outdoor restaurant
    -ride a tuk-tuk
    -protect yo' neck because there are lots of people in Bangkok waiting to scam you. Don't accept any cheap tuk-tuk rides, gem sales, any shady deals.

My Ride
    del sol

Default any more stuff ???

any more stuff??? I leave tonight

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast