Quantcast
So, Isreal bombed some nukes.. - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: So, Isreal bombed some nukes..

My Ride
    A Yugo

Originally posted by Antonito

Fair enough. Then this isn't directed at you: It just bugs me that people can say "well that's the way the world works" in regards to how Israel has taken and holds the land, and yet will call Palestine terrorists and compain about what they are doing. Either you are against violence for land, or you aren't. You can't cheer one and bash the other
    also military strikes on reactors and military targets by Israel are not quite the same as suicide bombers with the intent to kill innocent civilians - and although this is very debatable, Israel was always Jewish, but they did leave and move to various parts of the world leaving it to the palestinians,
    the reason I support Israel is because the Palestinians have plenty of other Islamic countries in which they can live they're desired life style (Jordan, Syria, Iran ...), the Jew's on the other hand had no home, no jewish state, until Israel was established, they now have a home and having felt what it means to be a nationality without a nation they will certainly do whatever is necessary to keep there place in the world.

Originally posted by Evro

also military strikes on reactors and military targets by Israel are not quite the same as suicide bombers with the intent to kill innocent civilians - and although this is very debatable, Israel was always Jewish, but they did leave and move to various parts of the world leaving it to the palestinians,
    the reason I support Israel is because the Palestinians have plenty of other Islamic countries in which they can live they're desired life style (Jordan, Syria, Iran ...), the Jew's on the other hand had no home, no jewish state, until Israel was established, they now have a home and having felt what it means to be a nationality without a nation they will certainly do whatever is necessary to keep there place in the world.
    Israel has killed a lot of innocent civilians, don't kid yourself. And as well and good as it is that the Jews needed a place to live, why did it have to be in a highly volatile area, where there was so little land that people actually had to be displaced at gun point? Screw it, they should've just given them half of Manitoba. Seriously, they're both dirty in this war, the only reason I side against Israel is because they could have easily avoided this nonsense by going somewhere else. They had the sympathy of the world, what they couldn't have gone to a less packed land? They and the rest of the victorious WW2 Alliance got greedy, and now Israel is reaping what they've sown. I don't pity people that get themselves into trouble

My Ride
    whatevers at the end of the driveway

Israel has killed a lot of innocent civilians, don't kid yourself. And as well and good as it is that the Jews needed a place to live, why did it have to be in a highly volatile area, where there was so little land that people actually had to be displaced at gun point? Screw it, they should've just given them half of Manitoba. Seriously, they're both dirty in this war, the only reason I side against Israel is because they could have easily avoided this nonsense by going somewhere else. They had the sympathy of the world, what they couldn't have gone to a less packed land? They and the rest of the victorious WW2 Alliance got greedy, and now Israel is reaping what they've sown. I don't pity people that get themselves into trouble

I don't support either side in this dispute, both sides have been inhumane and have broken not just International laws but have commited heinous acts against each other. Both sides have an axe to grind and both sides in this dispute have gotten the short end of the stick throughout history, recent and not so recent. I have to say though that some of your comments in this most recent of your posts make me shake my head "they(jews) could have easily avoided this nonsense by going somewhere else" or "Israel is reaping what they have sown" or "I don't pity people that have gotten themselves into trouble"

I think your grasp of current and recent world events is poor at best.

Originally posted by eljefe

I don't support either side in this dispute, both sides have been inhumane and have broken not just International laws but have commited heinous acts against each other. Both sides have an axe to grind and both sides in this dispute have gotten the short end of the stick throughout history, recent and not so recent. I have to say though that some of your comments in this most recent of your posts make me shake my head "they(jews) could have easily avoided this nonsense by going somewhere else" or "Israel is reaping what they have sown" or "I don't pity people that have gotten themselves into trouble"
    Um, if you kick a bunch of people out of their land and treat them like shit for 60 years, you should probably expect some repreccusions.

My Ride
    whatevers at the end of the driveway

Originally posted by Evro

Israel does in fact legally exist, the border between Israel and it's neighbors as defined by the UN in 49 is called the green line.

They have annexed east Jerusalem, and the Gaza Strip and west bank are disputed.

Yes Israel most certainly does legally exist. The green line does not denote an official border. It denotes what areas are administered by the state of Israel and what areas are administered by the Israeli military and in agreement with the Palestinian National Authority, with several exceptions.

The Israeli side of the green line actually accounts for close to 80% of what was Palestine in 1947.

Originally posted by TNation

It doesn't actually matter. The boundaries are set now. Thats old news. The UN has declared the boundaries of the state of Israel, so to be honest, how it was formed and what land was displaced does not matter... it does matter for the terrorists and those who believe bombing and killing for more land because of what they consider injustice sixty years ago however.
    I fully support Israel for what actions they take, they are a strong support of the US and they are a conservative nation not binded to terror laws like most Middle Eastern countries.

terrorists? is that all you can do is use that word?

of course it matters where the land came from, look into things my friend, its the largest taboo, go read Carters words on Israel, go read about all the high profiled people who say the turth about Israel what happens to them.

I love how people conveniently ignore that Egypt, Jordan and Syria marched over Palestine land to invade Israel during the 1948 war. No one has made huge drama over them controlling Palestine land afterwords either. It's all Israel's fault they were invaded by what, 5 nations? The day after they gained their independence.

So really those armies are the ones that invaded and took control of Palestine, Israel then defeated them and took land as a buffer against further invasions.

People conveniently forget that the catalyst to the current state of the region is the decision of the surrounding Arab states that they needed to crush Israel. They lost.
    "It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong....I'm not a big man" Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-30-2020 at 03:54 AM.

My Ride
    '05 G35x, '04 E53, '98 E36

Originally posted by 01RedDX

When you try to sound smart by commenting on a subject you have no knowledge on, you accomplish the opposite.
    very, very true.
    He has no real knowledge of current or past world affairs.

Alright then, educate me

My Ride
    A car... beep! beep!

Alright then, educate me
    Read, this is a very valid point.

Originally posted by DayGlow
    I love how people conveniently ignore that Egypt, Jordan and Syria marched over Palestine land to invade Israel during the 1948 war. No one has made huge drama over them controlling Palestine land afterwords either. It's all Israel's fault they were invaded by what, 5 nations? The day after they gained their independence.

So really those armies are the ones that invaded and took control of Palestine, Israel then defeated them and took land as a buffer against further invasions.

People conveniently forget that the catalyst to the current state of the region is the decision of the surrounding Arab states that they needed to crush Israel. They lost.
    Last edited by ZEDGE; 09-23-2007 at 10:54 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2