Quantcast
My worst nightmare - Page 11 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: My worst nightmare

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

^

Go read my post, make up some lies to give youself some sort of credibility and then come back to post.

Oh no, now are you going to get all up in my face too Mr. internet tough guy?
    Last edited by JRSC00LUDE; 10-15-2007 at 09:43 AM.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

sorry to hear about your loss, good luck in the future.

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

Originally posted by 300ZofPrey

Would that be a threat? Because if it IS, I'll bet the Tuscon PD will LOVE to hear about it.

Face it, All of the actions leading up to the conflagration can be directly related to YOU, and your Father's lack of safety protocol.

Crying on the innerweb, and attempting to detract from the FACT that YOUR actions burned down your garage, show all the AlGore that FACT that had you practiced Safety procedures, you'd still have all your shit.

And on a side note, I happen to see you claim that your father left all those items to you....then you claim that your father was welding....Since when were Ghosts be able to pick up a stinger?
    So let me get this straight .. you're a bitch snitch.. and you have a hard on for insurance companies.. you must be a hit with all the girls.
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use before posting again, or risk getting banned).

My Ride
    94 5.0 2004 FX4

^ you're still going?

and you're whole "take a lighter to an oily rag" speech gave me a good chuckle.

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

Continue as usual...

i guess im incluced to agree with a fellow lude owner... where is your qualification to make a call and an accusation like this?

please answer this... apparently you are so happy and so smart and so rich... but youve never told us either how you got this way... or how you can make an accusation and attack on someones character. what gives you the right?

My Ride
    F355 GTB-Fiero GT-Civic Si-Champ Car-300ZX

Originally posted by 300ZofPrey

Would that be a threat? Because if it IS, I'll bet the Tuscon PD will LOVE to hear about it.

Face it, All of the actions leading up to the conflagration can be directly related to YOU, and your Father's lack of safety protocol.

Crying on the innerweb, and attempting to detract from the FACT that YOUR actions burned down your garage, show all the AlGore that FACT that had you practiced Safety procedures, you'd still have all your shit.

And on a side note, I happen to see you claim that your father left all those items to you....then you claim that your father was welding....Since when were Ghosts be able to pick up a stinger?

Dude accidents happen and it wasn't a rag, it was a stack of boxes over 20 feet away to the best of our knowledge. The 30 minute rule is a great idea, I've just never thought of it before....and it was my father that was welding not me. Unfortunately for me he is a bit on the lazy side I must admit. That doesn't mean is't not an accident.

And I never said my father died and left me those things.....the shop is his and half the stuff inside, most of the tools were mine and the Yamahas and the Z belonged to me. The insurance will still cover it, WE TOLD THEM that's what we think caused the fire....what an idiot.

The next shop will be bigger and better and sure as hell will have a sprinkler system along with a paging smoke detector (if there is such a thing).

Kerosene or other accelerant??? Please, if you knew me (you do not) and my love for my toys, especially the Z, you would not even think such things let alone speak/type them. If you keep insinuating that this was arson (on our part) then yes, I'm threatening you.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

^

Douche salad got himseld banned so you don't need to bother justifying your tragedy to that pos any more. Those of us that love cars and recognize the passion aren't bothering you and you don't need to worry yourself about the others. They don't matter.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    2005 Honda Civic

I only read the first page and this one but people are fighting? WTF? Why? That's terrible what happened man, hurts to look at and every picture gets worse from the shop to the Lamborghini to the Harley to the Z. Terrible.
    Originally posted by adamc
    you can pretty much skip over any posts that have no punctuation, as a general rule of thumb.

so a bigger shop hey what are you gonna be filling it
    with
    are you gonna start up yout twin busa fiero again
    and of course a z right
    2001 celica pro mod project, in progress
    87 fox hatch,[email protected] skating, stock 5.0 shortblock,91 co-op pump gas, 11 lbs boost

My Ride
    1985 Porsche 944, 1997 Trans Am WS6, etc.

I'm from mischief.tv, as someone posted it up over there and I had to register just to say this:

That was disturbing. I can't even fathom the anguish it was to view that happening knowing what was in that shop.

Even with insurance I'm sure they can't replace the dreams that were attached.

Regardless, it's good to see that no one was harmed and remember that with new rides come new memories that I'm sure you can share.

Wish you best of luck.

My Ride

Thanks for the support guys....I'm usually not a confrontational person but that guy insulted me in the worst way by suggesting I would purposefully destroy (or even hurt) my Z in any way....that is just unbelievable.

The new shop will have some modifications, including a fire suppression system. Unfortunately it's just something we've never thought about and now it's too late. I hope others can learn from our mistakes and take the proper precautions to avoid such a catastrophe. It truly hurts to lose all those things...not so much the monetary value (though the insurance company is hitting us pretty hard on the values/coverage) but the time/soul vested into each thing, most notably the Z. Yes the HD and the Lambo are cool//rare but I BUILT my Z exactly the way I wanted it. It truly needed another $5K worth of transmission/suspension mods and it would have been THE coolest Z around performance/handling wise. It's a total waste and I would do almost anything to have it back.

I will start a new thread when things start to get back to normal, hopefully before the New Year.

Oh and there will definately be another Z, a '90 no doubt but it may be Aztec Red if I end up buying the one I'm looking at now. It has enough of the same stuff done to it as mine to make it (maybe) worth not going with Super White.

OK here is a pic of my possible new Z...

My Ride
    04 E53, 99 QX4, 05 G35x, 69 CamaroRS

thats a sexy sexy car man

My Ride

Wow that took a while for him to get banned. As I read his posts all I could picture was a 300lb 40 year old guy sitting in his mom's basement filled with star wars memorabilia angry that he doesn't have any friends yelling at his mom for more meatloaf as he sat in a 20 year old lazy boy thinking of witty comments to post.

Good on you for moving on quickly. I can't even imagine going through what you have but the possible Z and already thinking of a grand new garage is great steps in the right direction. Post pics of all your new stuff
    Originally posted by R!zz0
    Did Calgary have a riot in 2004?
    Originally posted by rage2
    Just boobs. That's how we party.

Originally posted by 2M6
    For those who don't know from earlier posts, these were all lost in the fire.

you DEFINATLY need to paint the next one super white

nothing beats a good looking fast white car
    2001 celica pro mod project, in progress
    87 fox hatch,[email protected] skating, stock 5.0 shortblock,91 co-op pump gas, 11 lbs boost

Originally posted by stevo 27

you DEFINATLY need to paint the next one super white

nothing beats a good looking fast white car
    like mine? :P but seriously i love the red one myself... with the silver rims it just looks slick

My Ride
    94 5.0 2004 FX4

New red Z looks soooo clean dude, best of luck with it!

My Ride
    2005 Dodge SRT-4 ACR

Dude, I joined up just because I feel for ya. That video was heartbreaking. I was kinda in your boat earlier this year when my Celica GT-S was destroyed by a 911 GT3 at an Oregon autocross...you might have read about it...

http://jalopnik.com/cars/news/porsch...oss-254809.php

I know not nearly as devastating as your fire, but I know what its like to lose a car that was your baby, a car you had synergy with. It blows. Kudos to you for already beating the pavement looking for a new Z. The red one looks great. Be sure to fight tooth and nail to get the compensation you want for the Z, You obviously lost tons of aftermarket stuff which is evident in the pics, they gotta give you reimbursement for that! Showing what other Z's in excellent condition are going for can also argue your case. Anyway, good luck and take it easy...

2004 Oregon Region SCCA Solo2 STS Champ, 2006 EESCC STS champ
    TOTALLED: 2000 Toyota Celica GT-S NEW:2005 SRT-4 ACR
    -F1 and ChampCar nutcase.-
    MySpace- http://www.myspace.com/vvt4me

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 LastLast