Quantcast
Air Spencer CSX-3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Air Spencer CSX-3

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Default Air Spencer CSX-3

Where do you guys get yours? I want to get one, but autozeal doesn't seem to have the squash ones and they are the only good scent... i also want refills as well...
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

My Ride
    Brick Type R, SC AW11, Alcyone

Megazone... hahahaha
    omgwtfbbq

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

whats megazone? where is it?? how much do they sell them for?
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”

My Ride
    2005 S50

There is a mega zone in Pacific Palace just North of marlbourough mall, and another 1 on 16th just west of the brick.

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

that one on 16th is right before center street right? how are their prices if a white person goes in there lol

My Ride
    2005 S50

Hey, I'm white and i went in there and got 1. Squash too. You really shouldn't worry about your skin color.

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

how are the prices? thats all i'm worried about... do they sell refills too? thats also something i'm looking for...refills for the giga2s as well

My Ride
    2010 Mazda 3

Originally posted by ~$eanith~
    how are the prices? thats all i'm worried about... do they sell refills too? thats also something i'm looking for...refills for the giga2s as well
    i bought an air freshener there for about $20! i found that a little pricey....

i'm pretty sure they sell refills too

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

thanks for the help guys i'm going to check it out someday