Quantcast
Ghost Ghost Ghost!!!! - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghost Ghost Ghost!!!!

Originally posted by RX-7_TWINTURBO
    which one is the dean house ?

It's an old house(now a restaraunt and can be booked for events) that's right accross from fort calgary just across the bridge.

Damn i am one Nervous Nip right now

I used to be afraid of - Aliens.

Yes, getting abducted by aliens.

For years the only way I could overcome that fear was by sleeping with the covers over my head, as if in some sort of way that blanket could fool an advanced civilization visiting earth from galaxy's away. They can travel faster than light, they could displace gravity and beam me away - but somehow that blanket could protect me as long as it covered my head!

I used to do the exact same thing ....Infact i think every kid did the same thing
    The worst was when i was around 9 or 10 i watched Stephen King's IT .....I wasnt scared of clowns so much but you would see me walking down the street avoiding all of the storm drains on the block especially when it was raining.

Now i watch that movie and laugh because it was such crappy quality with old school special effects

My fears changed from aliens to the police

I think everyone with a car has a fear of the police
    they stress me out when they're around
    Especially when they stay behind you running your plates

My Ride
    '08 Mitsubishi Lancer, '97 GMC Jimmy

Originally posted by BarryBeach
    Shit son! that crap is messed ... i have some pics i took of this old house in Sask. i will post them ... and there seemed to be wierd reflections of different colors ... very messed ... they look like eye's.
    Those were the freakiest pics! you have to post them!

My Ride
    BMW E70

Sweet, when I was younger I used to be fasinated by ghosts..and the "unknown" Kinda creepy now

My Ride
    2000 Toyota Celica GT

I'm scared... I hate this stuff but couldn't stop reading... I need a hug...

My Ride
    6.7 CUMMINS, E50 AMG

I went into a haunted house about 6 years ago with 2 other friends. We searched the whole house from top to bottom, when we were getting ready to leave back out the front window, we heard foot steps, like a woman in high heels walking around upstairs........I've never been so scared.......or ran so fast.....
    Machining, Fabricating, Welding etc.

Originally posted by bol
    I used to be afraid of - Aliens.

Yes, getting abducted by aliens.

Don't think that's anything to worry about. Only if you're trailer trash and live in some tiny inbred town in the US.
    But if it does happen, you should be more worried about the probing than the abduction itself.
    That or its just Leo knocked you upside the head and is taking you home.
    Damn +44411's

Seeing that gives me major goosebumps and a chill, I know several people who've been to that Dean House and when they go upstairs, they can "feel" a presence.

I remember seeing this show (TLC?) about ghosts and there was this old Toys R Us employee who passed on that kept walking the aisles of Toys R us, they couldn't see him, but they got the infrared gadgets and they could see the heat source in the exact shape of a man, walking the aisles.
    "All these years I thought it was power that brought responsibility. It's not. I was wrong. It's responsibility that brings power. It's knowing what needs to be done that brings strength. And courage." - Peter Parker, Earth X

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Originally posted by finboy
    isn't there some old haunted school around or something. and some damn hick that watches it?
    Maybe you're referring to that old burnt down school just east of 68 st and 17 ave? Me and my sister wanted to see what the school looked like in daylight, so we drove down there to have a look. On the way back there was something floating around in the air and I yelled out "GHOST!!" and my sister screamed so loud. Took her a few seconds to realize it was just a garbage bag being blown around in the wind. Hahaha! I know it was mean, but damn, I couldn't let it pass up!

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

totally makes me chilly, Im at work right now and its the middle of the dya and that still creeped me out..damn that was in calgary too..anyone know those guys?
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

My Ride
    BMW E70

I finished reading the whole thread at work. Combining the thread and the a/c, I have goosebumps all over.

It is true though, that animals (mainly dogs and cats) can sense the presence of ghosts/poltergeists.

My Ride
    Acura Lexus

I read page 1 last night and I read page 2 and 3 just now, FREAKY AS HELL!!!

I need to take a break and I'll read more when I get back from my lunch shift.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    Brick Type R, SC AW11, Alcyone

Pretty freaky stuff indeed. But sometimes they say spirits don't all have to be dreaded. I have a friend that used to live by the cemetery and yeah there would be many weird sightings and feelings, I guess its all on how you like to acknowledge or believe in superstition
    omgwtfbbq

My Ride
    E36 4dr

Originally posted by kenny
    Yikes this is taking place in the NW too.

I don't understand how that could happen to a picture because of a photo lab. There just isn't a way for the negative to get screwed up like that... MrX?
    Freaky stuff indeed.
    Well, there really isn't any way for one frame of film to get fucked up like that and I am 100% sure that the photolab had nothing to do with it.

When you process a roll of film it'll go through the machine in one complete cycle, so if anything happens to the first frame it'll happen to the rest of them. Furthermroe, you can't fuck up film on specific spots like that, even if you did, it would not come out like a faint image. it would be more like light leaking onto the film which turns out in black, and sometimes orangy colors.

As for the photo printing stage, again you can't muck about with that unless you are using a digital lab. The negative is exposed onto a piece of photopaper with light that is shining through the negative where the image is enlarged through a lens. Again, you can't tailor a specific part of exposing on the photo. If a digital lab was used, you could play with the contrast a bit, but you won't be able to get a transparent image happening.

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

Originally posted by MrX

Well, there really isn't any way for one frame of film to get fucked up like that and I am 100% sure that the photolab had nothing to do with it.

When you process a roll of film it'll go through the machine in one complete cycle, so if anything happens to the first frame it'll happen to the rest of them. Furthermroe, you can't fuck up film on specific spots like that, even if you did, it would not come out like a faint image. it would be more like light leaking onto the film which turns out in black, and sometimes orangy colors.

As for the photo printing stage, again you can't muck about with that unless you are using a digital lab. The negative is exposed onto a piece of photopaper with light that is shining through the negative where the image is enlarged through a lens. Again, you can't tailor a specific part of exposing on the photo. If a digital lab was used, you could play with the contrast a bit, but you won't be able to get a transparent image happening.
    thanks for freakign me out even more..I appreciate it
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

My Ride
    2016 VW MK7 R ORYX DSG TECH

I'm glad everybody's all creeped out now

All I gotta say is weird as shit. The ghost don't look so happy in the picture either.
    "Sic Parvis Magna"
    FKA Silver_SpecV

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast