Quantcast
Yelled at by a canadian racist at work today... - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Yelled at by a canadian racist at work today...

My Ride
    PRV

Zeph- OC: Noport Bitch The only good thing about this town is a boba lounge in the neighboring city

Oh, and I gotta respond to this:

Originally posted by Kanok8
    why exactly is anyone afraid of someone else when they have no real reason to be?
    You are either lucky (haven't been hurt badly) or you are the one hurting people. I learned to watch my back at an early age, as people (myself included) were beat to a pulp, choked, and robbed just about everywhere (and this town was considered decent). One day I got choked while inside my own car! I've never been assaulted by a blonde-haired, blue eyed man... so they're not high on my avoid list. Better safe than sorry.

Actually, its kinda funny... I get threats from customers here at work for no reason. So the real question is - why do people WANT to make others afraid of them? Why cause drama at all?
    Last edited by Dr. Evil; 07-21-2003 at 04:14 PM.
    Green, GREEEEEN!!!

I exist within the collective concious...
    My Ride
    People crazy...the best ride!

Originally posted by Dr. Evil

You are either lucky (haven't been hurt badly) or you are the one hurting people. I learned to watch my back at an early age, as people (myself included) were beat to a pulp, choked, and robbed just about everywhere (and this town was considered decent). One day I got choked while inside my own car! I've never been assaulted by a blonde-haired, blue eyed man... so they're not high on my avoid list. Better safe than sorry.
    Actually a while ago I was beaten to a pulp by someone at my school BECAUSE of the color of my skin, an act that ranks high on the idiotic scale...especially because I did nothing to deserve it (I was never much of a $hite talker, and I'm not now.) And yes they were 'blonde haired and blue eyed'. But even now living in Cali, I'm not really afraid of people. I guess I learned a long time ago that there's something good about everyone, no matter how hard you may have to look (although there are some people that it may take YEARS of looking to find something, I will admit.)

My Ride
    PRV

Everyone has the ability to do good or evil. By default I look forward to them doing good, but if they don't I'm not surprised. Disappointed, yes.
    Green, GREEEEEN!!!

personally if it was me i would have hit him.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3