Quantcast
Comedians - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Comedians

My Ride
    NC1

Default Comedians

WAs bored from doing homework so decided to watch Robin Williams and Jerry Seinfeld Live on Broadway.

I never knew RB was so fcuking funny, the dude is a crack head. The content was some of the best sh!t I've ever heard in my life. Long live comedy!!! haha

Anyway, for those who of you have go through your days bored, pissed off, stressed out or whatever the reason maybe, just watch some comedy. Guaranteed a good laugh!!!!
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    '08 Mitsubishi Lancer, '97 GMC Jimmy

Robin Williams is histerical, total nut job! ..i cant wait to see Jerry Seinfeld in a month, should be great!
    "Car Manufacturers give us a well engineered basic car but leave it's real development to us."

Haha, didn't Robin Williams seem like he's on speed during his HBO set? By the end of it I think the entire back of his shirt was soaked with sweat.

Jerry Seinfield is unbelievable. I love how he's good enough to make you laugh without having to swear every third word.

"Oh no... It's not the oval or the circle.... This guy's screwed"

Best stand up comedy I have ever seen is Chris Rock's Bigger and Blacker. If you havent seen it yet get it now, even though its 4 years old now it is still the funniest hour I have ever watched.
    You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

My Ride
    Anything topless.

Originally posted by 5.9 R/T
    Best stand up comedy I have ever seen is Chris Rock's Bigger and Blacker. If you havent seen it yet get it now, even though its 4 years old now it is still the funniest hour I have ever watched.
    haha, fuck man, his shit is the fucking funniest I've ever heard! His first one was pretty funny too, bring the pain, it was only on vhs but I went to blockbuster and they said they're finally selling it on dvd!!! I own bigger and blacker and fuck man, I've been longing to watch the first one again but someone stole my vhs!! oh well, I want the dvd anyway! cracka ass crackas!! hahaha
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

WTF!! I am a moderator!!

My Ride
    NC1

Yah Chris Rock is definitely hilarious, the bullets/$$$ joke, what women want
    Oh man
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

DAVE CHAPPELLE!! Check out "Killing Them Softly". Nuff said!

(I never really found Chris Rock's material that funny...)

My Ride
    Nissan Altima 2.5

If you want some classic stuff watch any Richard Pryor or George Carlin. Chris Rock would not be where he is today if it wasn't for Pryor and Carlin was responsible for making many of the topics comedians talk about today no longer taboo.
    Car I Drive
    2002 Nissan Altima 2.5

My Ride
    CIVIC

the best one ive ever seen was the jim carry that they had on a fox special or somthing
    theres this black chick name monica or somthing and shes fucken soo funny

Originally posted by D'z Nutz
    DAVE CHAPPELLE!! Check out "Killing Them Softly". Nuff said!
    is my favorite all the others mentioned are good too

My Ride
    '07 Ranger FX4 Level II

Dave chappelle, Chris rock, robbin williams, norm macdonnald, and 99% of newfie comedians ... i think i am going to go watch bigger and blacker now

Just because you're older... doesn't mean you need older women. Nothing wrong with an 18 year old here and there!

My Ride
    E90 335xi, ZX-10R

Originally posted by Light_Speed
    the best one ive ever seen was the jim carry that they had on a fox special or somthing
    theres this black chick name monica or somthing and shes fucken soo funny
    I think you mean Wanda
    Ya she's pretty funny. It's kinda interesting how the most histarical people I've ever met in my life or seen on TV are always men. Women comedians just don't seem to be able to hit the same histarical highs. Genetic maybe? I've yet to find an answer...

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Old Eddie Murphy's were good, too. Like Raw and Delirious.

Originally posted by LUDELVR

haha, fuck man, his shit is the fucking funniest I've ever heard! His first one was pretty funny too, bring the pain, it was only on vhs but I went to blockbuster and they said they're finally selling it on dvd!!! I own bigger and blacker and fuck man, I've been longing to watch the first one again but someone stole my vhs!! oh well, I want the dvd anyway! cracka ass crackas!! hahaha
    "We don't need prayer in schools, we need the tossed salad man in schools! Hey Jimmy, you got a D, know what you gotta do? Nooooooo I don't wanna toss the salad, I don't want to toss the salad, I'ma read, I'ma learn to read!"

"Can I get that for ya? How 'bout some dick?"
    You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.