Quantcast
Kanye West presents: The Glow in the Dark Tour - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Kanye West presents: The Glow in the Dark Tour

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

Originally posted by JordanEG6
    hypothetical question, if I have a pre-sale code but no membership to his fan club, can I still purchase? And can I use more than one code to get tickets? how does this pre-sale code bullshit work?
    Fan club doesnt have the presale password, and no one seems to have any clue how-or even if- the fan club is getting tickets
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    VAG products

beatmatrix: dark

That is what I got for a pre-sale code, not too sure on how they work either. I have a pre-sale code and a link that drops me toticketmaster site where I can pre-purchase on weds. Not too sure on how it will work though

And by lining up on Friday night, I meant at any ticketmaster..

My Ride
    VAG products

double post, sorry but...

If you don't have a memebership to any of those htings, make a membership for vibe 98.5 I just got my presale code.

Originally posted by pf0sh0
    beatmatrix: dark

That is what I got for a pre-sale code, not too sure on how they work either. I have a pre-sale code and a link that drops me toticketmaster site where I can pre-purchase on weds. Not too sure on how it will work though

And by lining up on Friday night, I meant at any ticketmaster..

thanks homie, im going to buy the best tickets available on the pre-sale, but if they arent as good as i want ill be standing in line at a ticketmaster, (whats a good location)

My Ride
    Highlander

Presale is easy. Tomorrow at 10 go to www.ticketmaster.ca and click on the Kanye west concert. There will be three separate ticket order options. One for vibe, one for LN and one for BM. Whichever password you have is the one you use. Select the number of tickets you want from the drop down menu and type in your password in the blank box. Buy tickets as normal from there.

Good luck guys. LN password is music

My Ride
    VAG products

Originally posted by analbumcover

thanks homie, im going to buy the best tickets available on the pre-sale, but if they arent as good as i want ill be standing in line at a ticketmaster, (whats a good location)
    yeah dawg, me too. Do you think it will be necessary to line up Friday night outside of south center? or do you think waking up around 6am would be a better idea? Friday night is my birthday and I'd rather get fucked up. I could also get fucked up and line up if it cam down to it though.

My Ride
    VAG products

Originally posted by Melinda
    Presale is easy. Tomorrow at 10 go to www.ticketmaster.ca and click on the Kanye west concert. There will be three separate ticket order options. One for vibe, one for LN and one for BM. Whichever password you have is the one you use. Select the number of tickets you want from the drop down menu and type in your password in the blank box. Buy tickets as normal from there.

Good luck guys. LN password is music
    Since it seems you know best about this ticket buying business, if I use all 3 presale codes can I get triple the tickets so. Like say the limit is 4 can I get 12 tickets using each pre-sale code? or is it they remember your information and the max is 4.??

do all 3 presales have the same type of seats or is one better?

My Ride
    VAG products

no one really knows until we get there, I'm assuming they should be all the same though.

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

Originally posted by pf0sh0

Since it seems you know best about this ticket buying business, if I use all 3 presale codes can I get triple the tickets so. Like say the limit is 4 can I get 12 tickets using each pre-sale code? or is it they remember your information and the max is 4.??
    Ticketmaster usually limts tickets per address/family.

If you can buy a max of 6 tickets (it'll say on the ticketmaster page) you can buy a max of 6 tickets through any presale or regular ticket sale up to that amout. Anything over that amount gives them the right to cancel any or all the tickets purchased under that account.

I have my pre-sale code for wednesday... .anyone want to get in on tickets with me? Or buy the code for themselves?

My Ride

so looking at the seating chart, it seems the stage is on one end of the saddledome. Does that mean you could possibly accidently get tickets behind the stage, or is there a cut off?

Is the middle going to be standing room and does anyone (ie Melinda) who has been to a ton of shows, have a recomendation for the better sections to target? I know with Flames games, sometimes the more expensive tickets dont neccesarily mean a better view.

My Ride

Originally posted by PSIx20
    I have my pre-sale code for wednesday... .anyone want to get in on tickets with me? Or buy the code for themselves?
    why would anyone buy the code off you when 3 different ones have been mentioned in this thread already

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

Originally posted by 5hift
    so looking at the seating chart, it seems the stage is on one end of the saddledome. Does that mean you could possibly accidently get tickets behind the stage, or is there a cut off?

Is the middle going to be standing room and does anyone (ie Melinda) who has been to a ton of shows, have a recomendation for the better sections to target? I know with Flames games, sometimes the more expensive tickets dont neccesarily mean a better view.
    If the tickets are in higher demand you usually buy whatever you get your first try cause if you decline you might not get any seats again.

I dunno about Kanye but I'd imagine there's going to be plenty of seats to go around on Saturday.

My Ride
    VAG products

why would anyone buy the code off you when 3 different ones have been mentioned in this thread already

yeah, no shit. lol

You'd think the seating should cutoff if the stage is on one side, and I think for restrictions, I don't think they would cut off particular spots but just limit them, because if they all sell out during presale. Then the general sale on Saturday would blow.

My Ride
    YH2/FK8

There is a cut-off. I wouldn't get floor unless you're within 10 rows from the stage, other wise you can barely see. If you're tall, by all means..

the best spots are lower bowl on the sides closer to the stage IMO.

Lets sum it up:

LN: Music
    Vibe: Glow
    BM: Dark

lets get tickets guys.
    SneakerFiles.com | Blog | Team AM Fam

1993 Honda Civic CX (B16A2) - 2002-2005
    1992 Honda Civic Si (K20A2) - 2006-2008
    2008 BMW 335i - 2008-2013
    2008 Honda Element EX AWD - 2013-Current
    2021 Honda Civic Type R LE - 2021-Current

Because i highly doubt they will allow the exact same code to be used over and over again.... are you sure that all members of each group got the same code? EDIT: I Guess everyone did get the same code... my bad.

To answer your other questions, there is a cut off, they will not allow you to choose seats behind the stage because most of the seats will be removed and the others will be blocked off....
    Players box seats are by far the best, you get your own space, right by the stage, your own security guards (i used to be one)...

My Ride
    VAG products

http://www.ticketmaster.com/seatingchart/139359/14816/

IMO the best spots are within 10-15 rows and in the lower bowl around 121- 108.

lets get tickets guys.
    FUCK yeahhhhhh

My Ride

is the floor seats considered the best? I mean if I select best availible at 10 tomm, there should be some good seats.

I dont want the floor, but I also dont want to resubmit and miss out. Lets say I want 4 tickets, can I only select best availible for can I attempt to choose a specific section.

You can choose a section, or choose to pick the best seats.... remember with a good concert like this there will be a lot of people trying to get tickets, so you pretty much got one shot at searching and buying those seats you found!

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast