Quantcast
Guy shot and killed 50 times by police! - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Guy shot and killed 50 times by police!

My Ride
    BMW X1 35i MSport

hes black it probably took 50 shots to kill him lol

My Ride
    E90 335i

All I can imagine is Sonny Corleone from Godfather Part 1.
    George likes his Kung Pao spicy!

Originally posted by 5hift
    Not really trying to sidetrack this thread, but since one guy in here has a hard on for me …
    Says the guy who came in out of nowhere and started berating me because you don't understand simple concepts...

If your going to be hung up on “the details”, make sure you actually get them correct yourself.

From Newspaper Article:

If your so worried about the small details (that don’t even have a real effect on the story), then you should know it didn’t happen at either a strip club or the wedding, it happened on the street after the police officers followed the group to their car on the day of his wedding.
    Yes, the street in front of strip club that these guys had just walked out of. Durr. When talking about events like this, would you prefer we only identified it by exact geodetic coordinates? Do you really think that being outside the club completely erases the relevancy of the location in the events?

And about HondaRice’s post …

So if I get this right, all it takes is for you see the words wedding and tux in a post in this thread and you immediately think the poster is talking about the shooting happening at a wedding? Where in his words does it say the shooting happened at a wedding? I don’t see how you got from his post that HondaRice was trying to play it off as them being completely innocent victims … which you were obviously trying to imply. And since your all about details and accuracy, why did you say you love how people act like this happened at his wedding, when in reality you had to twist and screw with even one post to get something that doesn’t even really support you. “People” also implies more than one, where are these other people, just another small “detail” left out.
    Yes, key words have an importance in the English language. You can use certain words in certain contexts in order to convey a certain message. If he didn't want to give the impression that this has anythign to do with the wedding, I doubt he would have thrown in the words wedding and tux.

And I say "people" because there is a world outside of Beyond. Believe me, there are lots of people that are seeing "on his wedding day" and going "OH MY GOD THEY SHOT HIM AT HIS WEDDING!"

Who knows what he was really thinking or trying to say. I actually looked at his post, instead of immediately judging it as wrong due to the parts of incoherent English,
    Incoherent English? What was incoherent about it? Just because you don't understand it doesn't make it incoherent. Come on, now you're just reaching

Almost as idiotic as posting three times in an opinionated thread, not your own opinion on the matter, but how other users misread the story, left out details in their interpretations and made too many assumptions. I mean really … you come off as the kid who would argue with the teacher in class over something irrelevant, trying to prove how smart you thought you were, while the rest of the class didn’t give a fuck and just thought you were a fucking loser.
    And yet here you are arguing about something that is "irrelevant", after picking the fight in the first place. Oh the fucking irony.

And you're not always stupid because of your opinions (maybe misguided, like in this case), but mostly your idiocy comes out because of how easily you fly off the handle and say really stupid shit whenever someone disagrees with you, as shown above.

My Ride
    CBR600RR

Originally posted by HondaRice
    I know it's horribly wrong but is anybody else going to hell for smirking a bit at this picture?
    In reference to Rob Anders:
    Originally posted by ZenOps
    Hes not really that bad...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3