Quantcast
Command Start - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Command Start

Default Command Start

OK so I just bought an older vehicle with Command Start installed and I have a few questions. First off the previous owner had no idea how it works, and I tried playing around with it last night and either the battery is dead in the key fob or something is wrong with the system. Anyways, there is a toggle switch in the car that has three positions, the (Norm) position, the middle position which i would assume is off, and (Lt). The key fob has two buttons on it, but no serial # on it. When in normal and middle position nothing happens no matter what button or combination of buttons is pressed. But once put in the Lt position the car starts without a key and without pressing any buttons on the key fob. It also will not shut off until the switch is flicked back to normal or off. So my questions are does anyone know where i can find the serial # or model # so i can search on the net for instructions, or failing that who sells the command start system in calgary?
    You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

Someone must know who sells/services command start?
    You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

Give Autodream a call 248-1566

But I really don't know what your complaining about...Push Start is pretty

you can try grand audio in NE. our call south soundsaround 299-1426 and ask for JT. he's one of the best inst in town

Originally posted by 4G63Power
    Give Autodream a call 248-1566

But I really don't know what your complaining about...Push Start is pretty
    haha, maybe when it's a big red button on the dash! thnx for the # i'll give them a try.

My Ride
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

Command Start doesn't exist anymore. My dad has one in his van and the remote has been fucked for the longest time.

Went all around to Visions, Futureshop, A&B, and Soundsaround and the installers all told him the same thing. Command Start went outta business so good luck trying to get a new system.

My Ride
    350Z

i can help you out.

try searching on the net for instructions for your model.

get under the dash and find the command start computer and find the model number on it.

i did a quick search on google " command start opperating indtructions" just put your model # in there somewhere and i bet you will find it

that's what I did when i purchased a car with it and there was no instructions with it

P.S. make sure that your remote has good batteries

something like this:

http://63.117.214.72/PDF/4BCB1B5C-DD...12365F4%7D.pdf