Canada's spreading cannabis crop - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Canada's spreading cannabis crop

Default Canada's spreading cannabis crop

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

sweet
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    huffy

Originally posted by rage2
    sweet
    x2

And people wonder why Vancouver house prices are skyrocketing.

"I've dealt with at least 20,000 addicts, and easily 10,000 will tell you they've relapsed on marijuana…That's the underbelly of what marijuana (is) about - what it's doing to people."

pfff and probably 2 million use it responsibly and regularly.

Lol, I wonder what the underbelly of alcohol is?

War on drugs is serious man! As someone else on this forum always says, "Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?!"
    Originally posted by rage2
    #1: don't ever question me.

Originally posted by arian_ma
    Lol, I wonder what the underbelly of alcohol is?

War on drugs is serious man! As someone else on this forum always says, "Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?!"
    fuck the children

My Ride
    Axis powers

yippy... i leave them alone, they leave me alone.. its all good
    Sig nuked by mod.

10,000 people relapsing?

Won't somebody please think of the Cheetos?

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

Originally posted by BigMass

fuck the children
    paging Sorath.

My Ride
    B6 A4 3.0Q

Originally posted by Supa Dexta
    "I've dealt with at least 20,000 addicts, and easily 10,000 will tell you they've relapsed on marijuana…That's the underbelly of what marijuana (is) about - what it's doing to people."

pfff and probably 2 million use it responsibly and regularly.
    What a load of shit From a pharmacological standpoint you CANNOT be addicted to bud - it's all psychological.

These goofs are so dumb!

My Ride
    Z

more grow ops = more competition = better, cheaper bud woot!

Its just shitty because all the activists have never smoked pot and don't know and for some reason they're all hell bent on telling everyone its wrong. This whole issue is a clusterfuck of misinformation.
    Z32 TT
    1996 Integra - winter beater with studs - RIP (deer)
    2002 WRX - to be sold
    2010 sti - winter

My Ride
    huffy

Originally posted by Gondi Stylez

What a load of shit From a pharmacological standpoint you CANNOT be addicted to bud - it's all psychological.

These goofs are so dumb!
    I am not addicted, but if i try and quit i end up blazing within another day or two because i find no point in quitting. Other then slowly destroying my lungs i feel really no side effects and find blazing much less hazardous then drinking. I wonder what the stats would be for stoned drivers and drunk drivers killing people. I also wonder if people are more prone to blazing and driving or drinking and driving...

My Ride
    Z

Originally posted by teg_boya

I am not addicted, but if i try and quit i end up blazing within another day or two because i find no point in quitting. Other then slowly destroying my lungs i feel really no side effects and find blazing much less hazardous then drinking. I wonder what the stats would be for stoned drivers and drunk drivers killing people. I also wonder if people are more prone to blazing and driving or drinking and driving...
    one word.... volcano

I think we should just call a referendum. It would probably pass! Or maybe a provincial referendum because I don't know what attitudes are out east. I'm pretty sure BC/AB/SK and maybe MB would pass it.
    Z32 TT
    2002 WRX - to be sold
    2010 sti - winter

My Ride
    huffy

Originally posted by g-m

one word.... volcano

I think we should just call a referendum. It would probably pass! Or maybe a provincial referendum because I don't know what attitudes are out east. I'm pretty sure BC/AB/SK and maybe MB would pass it.
    I used to hit the volcano a lot, but now i just stick to bongs and blunts.

AS far as the referendum goes, i really do not see why alcohol should be legal but marijuana is illegal. Like WTF, is it because every anti-marijuana mofo out there has never tried it and just writes it off as sucking the devils dick?

My Ride

AS far as the referendum goes, i really do not see why alcohol should be legal but marijuana is illegal.
    Alcohol makes money for the government, MJ does not

My Ride
    Z

Its because of the god damn americans and their backward drug policies. They dictate our policy w.r.t. drugs and they are the LEAST progressive country! AFAIK they still don't even have the 'free needle' or whatever areas that the progressive nations (Canada included) use to combat disease in the hard drug scene.

Nevermind that, some ridiculous statistic like 25% of all people in American jails are in for marijuana related charges. Also, a ludicrous proportion of americans are in jail in the first place so you have a government paying vast sums of money to keep people clothed, fed, and behind bars for 'crimes' that are completely non-violent.
    Z32 TT
    2002 WRX - to be sold
    2010 sti - winter

My Ride
    huffy

Originally posted by g-m
    Its because of the god damn americans and their backward drug policies. They dictate our policy w.r.t. drugs and they are the LEAST progressive country! AFAIK they still don't even have the 'free needle' or whatever areas that the progressive nations (Canada included) use to combat disease in the hard drug scene.

Nevermind that, some ridiculous statistic like 25% of all people in American jails are in for marijuana related charges. Also, a ludicrous proportion of americans are in jail in the first place so you have a government paying vast sums of money to keep people clothed, fed, and behind bars for 'crimes' that are completely non-violent.
    .... and on top of all that, think of all the drug (marijuana) related deaths/accidents that happen ever year that would be avoidable with legalization. Although the government taxes alcohol heavily and makes a pretty sum of money from those taxes, it would also save money by legalizing marijuana. In the end, i see no reason for marijuana to be illegal and i will continue smoking it everyday

My Ride

.... and on top of all that, think of all the drug (marijuana) related deaths/accidents that happen ever year that would be avoidable with legalization. Although the government taxes alcohol heavily and makes a pretty sum of money from those taxes, it would also save money by legalizing marijuana. In the end, i see no reason for marijuana to be illegal and i will continue smoking it everyday
    It would save the government money, but Harper is bending over so far for the US Govt, he's probably feeling it in his kidneys. If it were legalized, the criminal organizations would get hit hard financially and would not be as powerful, yet we do nothing as there are shootouts in our streets during the daytime between gangs currently getting the money.

My Ride
    B8.5 S4

Originally posted by Gondi Stylez

These goofs are so dumb!
    By relapse I think they meant they got high on weed and then relapsed on whatever harder drugs they do.

The same can be said for booze though. If you're trying to kick your habit of doing fat chicks and you go and get drunk, I pray for you that you don't have any fatties numbers in your phone, or you will relapse. Booze is a gateway drug

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast