Default Police Chief Wants Parents to Squeal On Their Kids

In reference to Rob Anders:
    Originally posted by ZenOps
    Hes not really that bad...

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

But snitches get stitches, yo.

Peace.

Pretty sure it won't pull off like he expects. If the parents raising the children are garbage chances are high that the kids will be garbage.

What this country needs is to start holding the parents liable to the criminal code when Jr. fucks up. If the child is convicted of crimes related to gang offenses the parents are nailed to the wall.
    Was the #1 Forum Warrior

My Ride
    2003.5 MSP

IS

2002civic is offline Held my GTI hostage and got unbanned
    My Ride
    19 SQ5/22 Pilot BE/18 RS3

its usually not kids from good families joining gangs

My Ride
    NBP EM1

wow, how stereotypical.
    i have an asian friend, whose family is still together and very loving.
    not to mention he lives in the hamptons which is a respectable community.
    needless to say, rich kids who have everything seem to seek something more, violence, drugs, power.
    those can all be found in "gangs"
    Originally posted by 2002civic
    its usually not kids from good families joining gangs

i like rick hanson. definitely a step up from beaton.

My Ride
    2003.5 MSP

^^2nd that

My Ride
    NC1

Don't think anyone is going to say anything even if they are in the know. No one wants to get involved. Have they solved any of the previous shooting/murders? They seem to be all isolated incidents and the targeted are getting hit. Not condoning it but just glad no one innocent has been caught up in the crossfire.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    2003.5 MSP

Originally posted by max_boost
    Don't think anyone is going to say anything even if they are in the know. No one wants to get involved. Have they solved any of the previous shooting/murders? They seem to be all isolated incidents and the targeted are getting hit. Not condoning it but just glad no one innocent has been caught up in the crossfire.
    thats..the point. The targeted are getting hit, however it is highly probable that someone that is innocent will get injured/killed. That is why so much is being done to crub this violence. They are isolated incidents yes however they are not in isolated conditions or environment with isolated people. That is the problem

My Ride
    GD + GR WRB

Originally posted by Toms-SC
    What this country needs is to start holding the parents liable to the criminal code when Jr. fucks up. If the child is convicted of crimes related to gang offenses the parents are nailed to the wall.

Such a horrible idea.. I've known people who come from loving, caring middle class homes who have degenerated into pieces of shit over time. The parents tried everything they could short of confining the child to their home forcibly (which would be illegal)..

Blaming parents for everything is sour logic in my opinion, children will do what they want regardless of what you say.. I know I did!

Some people are born rotten.
    Bought not built!

My Ride
    15,000 red line

Originally posted by Toms-SC
    Pretty sure it won't pull off like he expects. If the parents raising the children are garbage chances are high that the kids will be garbage.

What this country needs is to stop treating criminals like they're on a vacation when they reach jail. The law system seriously needs to be much more strict so those who did something wrong can be bent over. I mean someone who steals a car gets 6months in jail or around that while he's getting all three meals in the day, even gets to read books and basically has almost everything except he can't get out of the jail.... Now what if he was beat to shit, that's when he can maybe learn his lesson.

My Ride
    Bicycle

1) Better immigration policy - stop allowing family member entries unless they are proven professionals. Family members who lack education and language skill will more likely fall into a life of crime

2) Give teachers their power back. All kids need discipline and most kids nowaday lacks

3) Tougher penalty for kids. Gangs love to recruit kids because they are gullible and has get out of jail free pass. Anyone over 12 should be trialed as adults.

My Ride
    B5 S4, UrQ, UZJ100, 990 SMR

Originally posted by Xtrema
    1) Better immigration policy - stop allowing family member entries unless they are proven professionals. Family members who lack education and language skill will more likely fall into a life of crime

2) Give teachers their power back. All kids need discipline and most kids nowaday lacks

3) Tougher penalty for kids. Gangs love to recruit kids because they are gullible and has get out of jail free pass. Anyone over 12 should be trialed as adults.
    You actually think that a 13 year olds should be tried as adults?
    Originally posted by InRich
    tell her I'll pick her up in the vette
    Originally posted by InRich
    The X5 i bought earlier this year really is FULLY LOADED though not a single option missing including infrared night driving

My Ride

I do.

I know that by the time i was 13, i knew what was right and wrong. That's like grade 8. Yes, you do some stupid shit, but you KNOW when the stupid shit you're doing is wrong.

K, not being racist, but a lot of the gang violence is asian related.

We all know most asian parents are extremly caring for their children, and would do anything for them, but they turn a blind eye to what kind of stuff their kids could be into mostly because of honor.

Fobs vs Fob Killers

LOL SRSLY?

Last edited by analbumcover; 07-24-2008 at 03:42 PM.

Originally posted by analbumcover
    Fobs vs Fob Killers

LOL SRSLY?

Originally posted by ragu

What this country needs is to stop treating criminals like they're on a vacation when they reach jail. The law system seriously needs to be much more strict so those who did something wrong can be bent over. I mean someone who steals a car gets 6months in jail or around that while he's getting all three meals in the day, even gets to read books and basically has almost everything except he can't get out of the jail.... Now what if he was beat to shit, that's when he can maybe learn his lesson.
    It would be nice if it worked that way, but even in the countries with the toughest jails known to mankind, this does not deter crime. It just makes people do even more extreme things to avoid getting caught IMO... Now don't take that the wrong way. I am all for Jails not being country clubs, but I am saying this will not fix the problems. To fix (or at least reduce) the problems that cause the crime in the first place, you need to get rid of the profit that is available in the drug trade. To do that the government would need to legalize and control the product. If there is no profit in it for the gangs and no consumers to peddle to, then there is no market for them. Mind you, if this were to happen, they would simply try to find other avenues of revenue, but as for the drug trade, those issues would significantly drop. Just look back to the days of alcohol prohibition to see the results...

tirebob is right. We need to turn PEI into a penal colony and then sink the island once it is full of criminals.

All in agreement?

I
    Was the #1 Forum Warrior

I prefer the idea of sending them to the furthest Northern part of Canada. No walls, no nothing, just tents and food drops, and an heavily armoured anti aircraft gun to shoot down any unauthorised planes

Tirebob is right though. America is a prime example of tough sentences not doing anything. By the time someone hits the three strikes rule they've already had a dozen kids that are all going to grow up in poverty and turn to crime

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast