Quantcast
Must VENT! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Must VENT!

My Ride
    2015 VW GTI

Default Must VENT!

Ok, So I just got home... I'm on my way home from work, and I have to make a stop at the post office to pick up a parcel, and decide to pick up some McDonalds just across the parking lot. (Douglas Square McDonalds). I use the drive thru as always, and if any of you have been through that one, you know that you have limited visibility when pulling out. So I get my order and I start pulling ahead to check if anyone is coming.. Which there was. This mini van come to a screeching hault hocking and getting all pissed, thinking that I was just gonna barrel out infront of him. So he's getting pissed, has be blocked in the drive thru, and that ticks me off, I flip him the bird as he starts to drive ahead glaring at me, see's me fingering him, slams the brakes on again, backs up, blocks me in for a second time. Starts starring at me or something, so now I am really starting to get aggrivated, I finger him again as it was all I could do to show my frustration, and he pulls ahead again.

I am able to pull out and continue my way home, I get out of DouglasGlen and pull out onto Deerfoot (signal) and get in the far left lane so that I can get into the turning lane to get into Douglasdale, I look in my rear view and this Old man comes out of know where and is right behind me. I just start laughing now, praying that he follows me home. Guess what?.. He does. I pull into my driveway, throw the e-brake on and start to get out as he drives away. Thinking he was to chicken to say anything. I watch as he drives down the road to make a u-turn and comeback. Window open.

I start walking out to the end of my driveway, and I can hear him ask "Are you gonna apologize?". I start crossing the road to get face to face, and I ask him to repeat his question . "Are you gonna apologize?". I ask "For What?"
    His reply, "For fingering me", (I get cocky ) "Oh you mean this?" (and give him the double finger for all his effort to follow me home)
    He asks AGAIN "Are you gonna apologize?"
    Me: "No, I was pulling up to the corner to check for ... " he cuts me off
    Him: "You're gonna get charged with Reckless driving, I got your licence and address. I'm gonna report you to the cops for reckless driving, for that crazy turn you made"
    Me: (thinking: What crazy turn?)

And he just drives off. That was all he said. I couldn't believe it. I didn't break a single Law in the Traffic act (unless fingering someone is against the law) and he is jabbering on about having me charged with Reckelss Driving.

I am not worried, but some people in this city blow my mind.

Sorry for the long first paragraph.
    Last edited by DJ Lazy; 12-29-2004 at 07:17 PM.

Lurking in some bushes outside your house
    My Ride
    S14/D21

and watch you'll probably get a ticket in the mail

My Ride
    Apex Predator

Fuckin lunatics out there

"She takes premium dude! PREMIUM!!! DUDE!!!!"

My Ride
    2015 VW GTI

Originally posted by KoukiS14
    and watch you'll probably get a ticket in the mail
    Wouldn't surprize me that Police would believe some 50y/o guys story about a (what he thinks is a 17 y/o punk kid prolly) 23 y/o guy, that made a crazy turn...

My Ride
    '95 dc2, '91 XJ

Ive noticed alot of idiots on the roads lately, especially around mckenzie,douglasdale.....dont worry about that shit, hes got no proof, because apparently there is nothing to prove!

My Ride
    2015 VW GTI

Originally posted by turbo'dGSR
    Ive noticed alot of idiots on the roads lately, especially around mckenzie,douglasdale.....dont worry about that shit, hes got no proof, because apparently there is nothing to prove!
    Like I mentioned, I am not worried. I didn't leave anything out of my experience above. If I was gonna lie to beyond I woulda left out the fingering part to make me seem like an Angel.

I can't believe how bad people are getting in this city.

My Ride
    Corolla

just curious what model was the minivan?

My Ride
    2015 VW GTI

Hmm I believe it may have been a Mazda MPV... but don't quote me on that. Or Honda Odyssey. More of a bulky body, not like a Caravan...

My Ride
    a wrx.

haha did u get his license? u should report him before he reports u

My Ride
    94' Terd

I would have asked him if he's got anything better to do than follow someone home and threaten them. Fucking idiots, it's not like anything you did threatened his life. hahaha

My Ride
    2015 VW GTI

Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    haha did u get his license? u should report him before he reports u
    Jeff man, see my name.

I can't be bothered going through all that shit. I just don't care that it happened, would have preferred it didn't, but it didn't interupt my life much (other than trapping me in the drive thru and holding me back from eating supper )

My Ride
    4Runner Trail Edition

U should charge him with stalking.
    Look at the facts, he followed you home, made contact with you in a manner you didnt like.

Actually, just tell the police that he is a predator and he flashed you his wiener.
    Well hopefully he doesnt come by and egg your car or vandalize it.

"His reply, "For fingering me", (I get cocky ) "Oh you mean this?" (and give him the double finger for all his effort to follow me home)"

hahahahhahhahaha I love that part

won't get a ticket in the mail. If Mr. Outstanding citizen decides to complain a cop will come and hear his story, and take a statment. Then the cop will get in contact with you and hear your side. Be honest, tell him that the guy pissed you off with the glaring, etc and you did finger him. Let the cop know that the guy followed you home, etc. because he probably will leave that part out of his statment. I highly doubt that the cop would lay a TSA charge out of this exchange, and if you get a surly on, they probably will go back the original complainant and let them know they don't appreciate being jerked around (not explaining the whole situation)
    "It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong....I'm not a big man" Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives.

My Ride
    B8.5 S4

haha i live in that area and alot of the older drivers there are fuckin douche bags... they think they own the roads cuz they're older...

Originally posted by Kaos
    U should charge him with stalking.
    Look at the facts, he followed you home, made contact with you in a manner you didnt like.

Actually, just tell the police that he is a predator and he flashed you his wiener.
    Well hopefully he doesnt come by and egg your car or vandalize it.

hahahahha

I am constantly amazed at how pissed off some people get when you give them the finger. Get over it! You piss me off I'm going to let you know what I think. But if you're that hurt by a hand signal it's time to take a step back and realize it's not that big of a deal.

Old people.

My Ride
    AE86, GSXR 750

not good man, i would not be suprised if you get a ticket in the mail

My Ride
    2015 VW GTI

Originally posted by DSM Power
    Get over it! You piss me off I'm going to let you know what I think.
    Exactly how I felt man!

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

gotta love adults and there stereotypes of twenty-something year old honda drivers.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast