Quantcast
Impaired Driving, Dangerous Driving. - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Impaired Driving, Dangerous Driving.

Holy shit that Bridlewood hit-and-run is insane. What a giant douce bag. I love how he pleads not guilty to everything too. Way to set a good example of honesty and integrity for your children.

How can he possibly plead not guilty to "driving while suspended" when he WAS driving and his license WAS suspended? Fuck some people.
    Originally posted by maZda3
    so ima stop talkin cuz its not me thats emberasing myself but you...so yea pce

My Ride
    958.2 Cayenne Diesel

Just curious how you know that the OP is the same (sick) individual who was involved in that horrible tradegy back in April.
    Originally posted by arian_ma
    your stomach is full of sulfuric acid

Thaco is offline sucks off little boys (ya, don't fuck with rage2 bitch!!!)
    My Ride
    Rage2

Originally posted by Neil4Speed
    Just curious how you know that the OP is the same (sick) individual who was involved in that horrible tradegy back in April.
    we're not saying he was, but he could very well have been in the same situation for making the same stupid decision.
    User title molested by Rage2.

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's not the size that matters, it's the taste it leaves in your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    No logic, thought, input, etc from cult member...

My Ride
    Highlander

^^ Where did we say that? We just listed off common consiquences for killing someone while driving impaired.

My Ride
    958.2 Cayenne Diesel

Originally posted by Melinda
    ^^ Where did we say that? We just listed off common consiquences for killing someone while driving impaired.
    Apologies, I don't know how I missed that but it seemed that way when I read it.
    Originally posted by arian_ma
    your stomach is full of sulfuric acid

My Ride
    The Wife Crazy

Originally posted by ianmcc

Sonds like you are a neighbour of his.
    One of the charges was driving with a suspended license-I hope you are watching this douchebag and bust his ass driving-these guys never learn and will eventually the urge to drive will get the better of him.
    FYI: the week my son was born (June 12, 2008) the cops were by my neighborhood, talking to the 4 houses that back onto the alley (mine included but we were at the hospital), that face his backyard, they were asking about Coupal as there was a mysterious trailer that was parked in his rear parking pad....the police had a feeling that he was driving and that is how he came to have a trailer on his parking pad......this was something that delayed the last court/bail hearing for him....

My Ride
    Nissan Altima 2.5S

Driving impaired ...
    znx` ||

canadas justice system is a fucking joke. thank you liberals

Default Re: Impaired Driving, Dangerous Driving.

Originally posted by iloveit
    What do you think the chances of someone getting off of these charges are, caught on the wrong side of the road, charged with dangerous driving and impaired driving?

oh and with balfour der as a lawyer
    Unless you are asking because you are concerned about someone who has done this and it has affected someone else in your life, and you are worried that they may get off on these charges - GET LOST. This is the kind of self serving, "what will happen to me, WAH WAH", total disregard/absolution of responsibility kind of crap that makes me happy to be on the team that finds people like you (of course, assuming this is you) and tries to put them in jail - but at the same time, also makes me hang my head to think that the justice system could very well fail again...

Pathetic of you for even asking this question, whether it is you or someone else... sorry, this just riles me.

It is for someone else, close to me... but how could you judge the situation if you weren't even there? I never said the person was actually impaired, they were just accused of being impaired.

How could you claim the justice system is failing when there hasn't even been a verdict.

It is for someone else, close to me... but how could you judge the situation if you weren't even there? I never said the person was actually impaired, they were just accused of being impaired.
    What do you think the chances of someone getting off of these charges are, caught on the wrong side of the road, charged with dangerous driving and impaired driving?
    You were asking a forum for judgement on the situation after you told us the situation, and now you're asking us how we can judge the situation?
    Well, driving on the wrong side of the road, charged with impaired driving (allegedly), and dangerous driving... that's a start. You don't get slammed with an impaired driving and dangerous driving charge just for going the wrong way down a one way street when youre sotally tober.

Originally posted by buh_buh

You were asking a forum for judgement on the situation after you told us the situation, and now you're asking us how we can judge the situation?
    Well, driving on the wrong side of the road, charged with impaired driving (allegedly), and dangerous driving... that's a start. You don't get slammed with an impaired driving and dangerous driving charge just for going the wrong way down a one way street when youre sotally tober.
    I was asking for a judgement on the lawyer, more so then the situation. I won't go into the details of what happened. I'm not justifying it completely, but obviously every story has two sides to it. It would be foolish to assume that the methods conducted by policemen are flawless.

But yes, from the way I worded it, you'd be right to assume what you did.
    Last edited by iloveit; 08-14-2008 at 03:14 AM.

well at the very least with Balfour Der representing him he will be spending 10x-20x to what the courts would fine him if he is found guilty. Hopefully he's had to refinance his house or something.
    "It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong....I'm not a big man" Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

I was asking for a judgement on the lawyer, more so then the situation. .

About 8 years ago, a friend drunk-drove home from the bar, drove 120 (police estimate) on Macleod, rear-ended a car that was at a red light. No deaths, bad injuries though, and 2 written off vehicles.

He hired Balfour as well.

End result, 1 year suspension, a LARGE fine from the courts (can't remember how much), and an $8000 bill from Balfour.
    He said Der didnt do squat for his case, he barely opened his mouth during the trial, and just took his money and left him on the hooks.

I for one was glad it happened this way, friend or no, a person learns their lesson like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

1 year suspension for injurying people badly and writing off a car is nothing... I thought in situations like that, you're supposed to face 5 year suspensions.

That is only if it is your 3rd dui. Second is three years. If I were you, I would distance myself from the piece of shit who thought they had the right to drink and drive. Like I said before. Fuck them. They do NOT have the right to drink and drive on our roads. Stupid, fuck***, good for nothing idiot

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

1 year suspension for injurying people badly and writing off a car is nothing... I thought in situations like that, you're supposed to face 5 year suspensions.
    It was his first offence.

He swore never to drink and drive again. When I found out he repeated his idiocy (about a year after he got his license back), I haven't spoken to him since.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

^ good on ya for having some integrity and not associating with that douce-bag anymore.
    Originally posted by maZda3
    so ima stop talkin cuz its not me thats emberasing myself but you...so yea pce

edit
    Last edited by iloveit; 08-19-2008 at 02:18 PM.

Wow, color me surprised... Then again, the tab from Der should make things miserable enough that it almost is punishment enough.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast