Quantcast
LEF442 Acura TL. Pls note stop sign is for stop not honk - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: LEF442 Acura TL. Pls note stop sign is for stop not honk

My Ride
    Buffalo Truck & An Angry Kitty

Originally posted by richardchan2002
    I still have a hard time understanding how females have lower insurance rates.
    It's because on average they drive fewer km's per year. Whenever the wife and I are out in the evening / weekend I'm always the one driving. I'm guessing for most of the peeps out there it's the same deal. Per 10,000 km's driven, males over 25 are much less likely to be involved in an accident compared to females but they do the majority of the driving so PER YEAR.....guys hit more shit just because they are on the road that much more. Since you pay your insurance per year not per km driven, the rates are higher.
    "Masked Bandit is a gateway drug for frugal spending." - Unknown303

Originally posted by 403Gemini

Old chinese women = the perfect storm
    Bang on. The worst drivers on the road by far.

Originally posted by Masked Bandit

It's because on average they drive fewer km's per year. Whenever the wife and I are out in the evening / weekend I'm always the one driving. I'm guessing for most of the peeps out there it's the same deal. Per 10,000 km's driven, males over 25 are much less likely to be involved in an accident compared to females but they do the majority of the driving so PER YEAR.....guys hit more shit just because they are on the road that much more. Since you pay your insurance per year not per km driven, the rates are higher.
    Makes complete sense to me - never thought of it like that before. I just assumed that woman were the cause of more accidents that they weren't involved in. The scariest driving I've seen is women who can't judge distance or speed properly.

Originally posted by Masked Bandit

I always thought so in high school too. Honestly, you go on a date, who drives? The guy.
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    Audi

Black TL w/ tint all around? I see her ripping down Kincora Drive all the time. There is also a white 335i coupe that always motoring a bit fast too.

Apparently there are a few beyonders up in kincora

My Ride
    Hondas

Originally posted by bighead2267

nothing offense, but i'm in first gear(without engage), i was rolling and make a complete stop for a sec. that's when i hear the honk. she is piss that i make a complete stop instead of keep going. she doesn't own the fucking road, sure the bitch is in rush. she could rear-end me and run away. that could make her arrive her destination much faster than she expect. i will get my insurance lottery again as i will sue her ass off like no tomorrow.

Yes, i agree that sure traffic is bad in rush hour there but if i got caught by a cop there(there is always cop hidding at the bus stop to catch those ppl who don't make a complete stop). the cop won't accept that is an excuse b'coz i need to get in and let me go wtihout a ticket.
    my neigbour got more than 2 ticket within 2008 at that specfic stop sign already.

serious? i live there and there i haven't seen any cops there surprisingly. no one ever stops completely at that stop sign though.

My Ride
    Hondas

Originally posted by hampstor
    Black TL w/ tint all around? I see her ripping down Kincora Drive all the time. There is also a white 335i coupe that always motoring a bit fast too.

Apparently there are a few beyonders up in kincora
    yeah i also always see some speedtech s2000 and speedtech ITR with green rims(im sure everyone knows what car i'm talking about) around kincora.

oh yeah and i've seen a yellow gallardo a few times too

My Ride
    2003 VW Jetta 1.8T Wolfsburg

You need to understand two things about the new Calgary:

1) The only people who make full and complete stops at stop signs, behind the stop line, are:
    a) student drivers sitting next to an instructor.
    b) very good drivers.

2) You can NEVER, EVER, EVER try to correct a person that has obviously done something wrong behind the wheel...that is the biggest offense you can ever pull on someone. Don't ever try to tell someone they suck at driving...it is everyone's God-given right to drive like a fucking maniac. It's like trying to take a gun away from someone in the NRA.

My Ride
    B5 S4, UrQ, UZJ100, 990 SMR

Originally posted by analbumcover
    This thread deserve grammar.

Judging by your typing skills, I'm thinking you may have been sideways at the stop sign.

nothing offense.

oh and FXXKING (for good measure)
    the guy is obviously foreign. look at his avatar. no need to hurt feelings.
    Originally posted by InRich
    tell her I'll pick her up in the vette
    Originally posted by InRich
    The X5 i bought earlier this year really is FULLY LOADED though not a single option missing including infrared night driving

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

Originally posted by 403Gemini

men get into single vehicle accidents trying to avoid these women

Old chinese women = the perfect storm

soo true.

women in general, most asians over 30, or anyone over 60.

no disrespect intended.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

Originally posted by zipdoa

the guy is obviously foreign. look at his avatar. no need to hurt feelings.
    lol, thats one of the beyond supplied avatars, and if i remember correctly kerry is using the same one, or what using the same one for the longest time does that make him foreign?

My Ride
    TDi

I live close to there and I've seen undercover cops in his stupid truck pulling this guy behind me. The cop walked onto the road and made the guy stop to the side. I thought he was pulling me over because I was kinda speeding. Sigh of relief there haha. There is cops along that street all the time.

What colour is the tl? I like to make people mad :p. Stop for 5seconds!!!
    GO FLAMES GO!

My Ride
    Hondas

LOL could it be this black TL? saw this accident at the exact same location. This morning at about 8:30 AM

b_t is offline b_t is a huge nag (2019 friendly)
    My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

Originally posted by richardchan2002
    Doesn't surprise me that it's a female. I'd say 90% of the time I get the finger, it's a female.

I still have a hard time understanding how females have lower insurance rates. Everytime I see a near accident it's because of a female. It's a common occurence too - I see it happen everytime I get in the car.
    Last I read some stats women get into way more accidents per 1,000 people.. so a higher percentage of them crash, its just that men get into fewer accidents averaging much higher claim values.

My Ride
    RHD-S13/LHD-S13

Originally posted by speeed
    LOL could it be this black TL? saw this accident at the exact same location. This morning at about 8:30 AM

could that be her?

My Ride
    01 BB6 :(

FXXKING FXXKS

My Ride
    POS

i was talking with my wife while we are heading down the same road yesterday morning. i tried tocheck the plate number. unforetuntely, the trunk is open and the driver was a man . so i can't tell is that vehicle or not plus we can't tell how the accident happen(we know the TL got T-bone)
    honestly, you know there is will be an accident there 1 day. matter of when and how bad is the accident base on everyone's driving attitude.
    For Rent: 1000 sq apartment located in Downtown. available immediately. Pls PM me for further detail

Pm for detail

My Ride
    Audi

Originally posted by bighead2267
    i was talking with my wife while we are heading down the same road yesterday morning. i tried tocheck the plate number. unforetuntely, the trunk is open and the driver was a man . so i can't tell is that vehicle or not plus we can't tell how the accident happen(we know the TL got T-bone)
    honestly, you know there is will be an accident there 1 day. matter of when and how bad is the accident base on everyone's driving attitude.
    Yeah I can see that intersection being a shitshow - especially once stoney trail is done and the amount of traffic will increase thru down symons valley. They are not putting a traffic light there, the only traffic light off of symons valley into Kincora will be the one down by Rona (and that section isn't complete yet either).

My Ride
    2005 Honda Civic

I laugh at people's road problems after experiencing how bad it is everywhere else.
    Originally posted by adamc
    you can pretty much skip over any posts that have no punctuation, as a general rule of thumb.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2