India terrorists executing non-muslims, and pics - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: India terrorists executing non-muslims, and pics

My Ride
    Model S

Default India terrorists executing non-muslims, and pics

More info from the india terrorist incident:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/C...ow/3766609.cms
    On the other hand, his business partner, Meltem Muezzinoglu, and her husband, Seyfi, both Turks, when faced with the same situation, decided to dash out of the restaurant and head upstairs instead. When terrorists laid siege to the hotel, the Muezzinoglus were held hostage.

"I was in the Indian restaurant at the Oberoi on Wednesday night, when we heard a couple of gunshots. This was followed by another round of shots,'' said Arpaciouglu. Diners ducked under their seats in panic. "One of the hotel staff, a lady whose hand had been wounded in the firing, led a group of us to safety. Though she was bleeding, she took charge of the situation, and led us out of the restaurant, to safety.''

The Muezzinoglus, however, found themselves in a hostage situation, along with a group of foreigners. That night, they shared a room with three foreigners - all women. Two machine-gun-wielding terrorists stood guard over them the whole night.

All the hostages were asked to reveal their religion. When the Muezzinoglus said they were Muslims, their captors told them that they would not be harmed. The other three Caucasian women were removed from the room next day, and the terrorists informed the Muezzinoglus that they had been shot.
    to be fair, since a common question is, why don't other muslims condemn the attacks:
    http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08334/931601-82.stm

some amazing photo coverage of the last few days:
    http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/200...er_attack.html
    Late Wednesday night, Mumbai, India found itself the target of a ferocious terrorist attack, and the situation remains unresolved even now, three days later. According to reports, upwards of 60 young men entered Mumbai in small inflatable boats on Wednesday night, carrying bags filled with weapons and ammunition, and spread out to nine locations to begin their attacks. Lobbing grenades and firing their weapons, they entered hotels, a railway station and several other buildings, killing scores and wounding even more. As of this moment, the identity of the attackers has yet to be definitively determined, though there are reports indicating some of the gunmen were Pakistani - at least nine of them have been killed, nine more arrested. As of this writing, there were a reported 151 people killed from 11 different countries - though nearly 100 were Indian. More than 300 injuries have also been reported - those numbers may yet rise as several hostage situations still exist in the city.

More pics at the link above

My Ride
    VW Scirocco GT

Damn, crazy pictures.

I'm sure we will see a lot more pitures now that the hostages have been released and its now all over.

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Does this worry anybody? I don't mean muslims, or indians, or any of that shit.

What is there to stop similiar situations from happening anywhere? It seems small and organized. Whats to stop 100 people from going to Vancouver and screwing shit up? What about in New York? If people were actually determined, do you think people could essentially rampage a city (and the government wouldn't be able to do anything)?

wow. strong comments at the bottom of that link

9/11
    Madrid
    London bombings
    Bali bombings
    Israel
    Kashmir
    What is the common denominator? It's not the Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists that are doing all this. It's the Muslims.
    While not all Muslims in the world are terrorists, every terrorist is Muslim.
    When attacks occur on their own people, they start crying and whining, but when Muslims attack non-Muslims and carry out terrorist violence, their silence is deafening.
    The truth is, as many here have pointed out, that Islam instructs its believers to kill others. It is pretty much the only religion that does this. In Christianity, "thou shalt not kill", Judiasm is peaceful, Hindus don't even kill animals, Buddhists are ultra-nonviolent.
    The time has come to rid the world of Islamic fundamentalism. Muhammad was a terrorist himself....
    I am sick of Muslim apologists who stay quiet when these types of episodes occur.
    If that jackass Muhammad was not born, the world would be a better place. And if there was no partition in 1947, the world would never have faced this much terrorism.
    India-U.S.-Israel: United We Stand

My Ride
    /85' Corolla GTS AE86 - 20V /06' X-Runner

^Wow.

My Ride
    Model S

Originally posted by HiTempguy1

What is there to stop similiar situations from happening anywhere? It seems small and organized. Whats to stop 100 people from going to Vancouver and screwing shit up? What about in New York? If people were actually determined, do you think people could essentially rampage a city (and the government wouldn't be able to do anything)?
    ya, good question, what if they went to new york and flew planes into buildings or something

(btw it was only 12 people in india)

well the gov't can always call in the military...
    probably declare martial law too... (or war measures act, whatever its called here)

My Ride
    Camaro 2SS

Originally posted by OH-EIGHT

well the gov't can always call in the military...
    probably declare martial law too... (or war measures act, whatever its called here)
    That's what happened in India and 150 people still died...

And India is probably better positioned to deal with this type of stuff.

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

Crap... it's going down at the Louis Vuitton store.
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

My Ride
    the bandwagon!

Originally posted by 1997GSR
    wow. strong comments at the bottom of that link

9/11
    Madrid
    London bombings
    Bali bombings
    Israel
    Kashmir
    What is the common denominator? It's not the Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists that are doing all this. It's the Muslims.
    When attacks occur on their own people, they start crying and whining, but when Muslims attack non-Muslims and carry out terrorist violence, their silence is deafening.
    The truth is, as many here have pointed out, that Islam instructs its believers to kill others. It is pretty much the only religion that does this. In Christianity, "thou shalt not kill", Judiasm is peaceful, Hindus don't even kill animals, Buddhists are ultra-nonviolent.
    The time has come to rid the world of Islamic fundamentalism. Muhammad was a terrorist himself....
    I am sick of Muslim apologists who stay quiet when these types of episodes occur.
    If that jackass Muhammad was not born, the world would be a better place. And if there was no partition in 1947, the world would never have faced this much terrorism.
    India-U.S.-Israel: United We Stand

This should be interesting to see how this comment pans out on Beyond

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

Crap... it's going down at the Louis Vuitton store.

That's what I was thinking...
    ...@therealarifjina...

My Ride

I was reading on CNN that the remaining terrorists were caught up in a running gunbattle through a maze of corridors, rooms and halls and were holding off India's Elite Black Cat Commandos with defensive cover and formations indicating they were highly trained soilders themselves.

This part really got to me though

"The gunmen had set parts of the 105-year-old hotel ablaze as they evaded scores of India's best-trained commandos. They left bodies in their wake, some with grenades stuffed into the mouths or concealed underneath."

Stuffing live grenades into the mouths of people you have already killed? Man this is fucked up.

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Originally posted by googe

ya, good question, what if they went to new york and flew planes into buildings or something

(btw it was only 12 people in india)
    Are you making fun of me, or being serious? I hope you take my question seriously, as I would hope you were using the WTC attacks as an example, rather than a reason to ridicule.

Are you saying 12 people killed 150+ people and the Indian government can't take them out?

My Ride
    corolla type "r"

the biggest terrorist act was when the non Muslim , Seik Terrorists took down Air India, all put together in Canada. Yet they are the people who run our airport security checks..

And they all walked away free.

Canada will not forget the victims.

My Ride
    Model S

Are you making fun of me, or being serious? I hope you take my question seriously, as I would hope you were using the WTC attacks as an example, rather than a reason to ridicule.

Are you saying 12 people killed 150+ people and the Indian government can't take them out?
    I was kidding, because you kind of asked "what if" for something that already has happened, as if you forgot the wtc attacks

and yes, 12 (reports vary between 12 and 18) terrorists did kill 200. its not that difficult when you attack unarmed people in a crowded place. supposedly theyre all dead now except 1, who is in custody.

My Ride
    2017 Highlander XLE, 09 WRX STi

Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

If they would have combined sheets, the sheets would have reached the ground...

My Ride
    EK Civic Si

What a crock of shit Killing people because their not muslim? Islam doesn't tell you to kill people because they are not muslim.

Originally posted by Wehbeast
    What a crock of shit Killing people because their not muslim? Islam doesn't tell you to kill people because they are not muslim.

No but you see, when white people blow up a village full of kids, that's not terrorism, it's liberation.

My Ride
    Taco

I guess the Oklahoma bombing was too far back for this guy to remember

My Ride
    Das Fahrenheit

Crazy photos. What a truly sad event...
    Originally posted by 89coupe
    I do get great service there, especially when I mention my name, haha.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast