Quantcast
Are you ticked off with Calgary BMW? Voice your concerns!! - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you ticked off with Calgary BMW? Voice your concerns!!

My Ride
    06 RX8 SE

Originally posted by rage2

LOL!

It's funny, the people against Calgary BMW are all BMW owners and enthusiasts. I almost became a BMW M5 owner... but BMW Credit decided not to give me a loan. My sales contract strictly says "subject to financing", but that doesn't mean much to Calgary BMW. "You wasted our salesman's time, so your deposit has to go pay for the salesman's wasted efforts". I guess I can sue them, but it'll cost more than the $2k I put down. What can you do?

My financial situation got much better shortly after the BMW incident. My 3rd benz since the incident is on it's way.

:madred: :madred: :madred: :madred:
    they can do that? those focker

My Ride
    Brick Type R, SC AW11, Alcyone

All I ever hear is crap from Calgary BMW...

heard there's actually a few decent places in Cowtown to take bimmers that are way better than Calgary BMW
    omgwtfbbq

My Ride
    05 Chrysler 300

Originally posted by RiceCake
    All I ever hear is crap from Calgary BMW...

heard there's actually a few decent places in Cowtown to take bimmers that are way better than Calgary BMW
    could u name them?

My Ride
    NC1

My car is still under warranty for another 10 months so I have free service, and motor is still warranty for another 22 months. I just hope they don't find a way to screw me over!
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    NC1

Originally posted by trendkill

could u name them?
    I know there is a place right off of Macleod Trail, around 45-ish avenue? If you are going south macleod, it is on your right side, part of a strip mall. I believe it is called International Auto.

It specializes in JAguar/BMW, that could be an alternative.
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Originally posted by trendkill
    all i hear is crap as well from ppl about our BMW dealer. so where is this new dealershp going up? and where.
    Wishful thinking... The new dealer is owned by the same owner as Calgary BMW =).
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Wishful thinking... The new dealer is owned by the same owner as Calgary BMW =).
    It was nice of them to give people the illusion of "choice" though, huh?

I guess I can sue them, but it'll cost more than the $2k I put down. What can you do?
    i forget who it was on this site, but they said the dealership coughed up the money for the deposit after seeing the papers stating that he was suing them...so it still might be cheaper, especially if u are friends with a lawyer
    Built not Bought.
    Originally posted by mitsumirage
    the civic will always be just a basic car , poor people will always buy them , its sad but its true

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

I went to do an experiment the other day at Calgary BMW. I parked my car pretty far away, and walked into the showroom. Walked around for 20 minutes, nobody talked to me. When I went up and started touching the M3, a salesman interrupted his conversation with a client and asked if I needed any help. I guess all he was worried about was me leaving my prints all over the car.
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    06 RX8 SE

hah aknow wat u mean, me and my dad went down there once last year, since my dad doesnt like to "dress up", he just went in w/ like a nasty old fake polo shirt he bought from HK, when we walked in all the people look at us for like 2 sec then went back to watever they were doing, so we were looking at the cars for liek 15 mins, then my dad opens the door of the X5, and a salesman rush to say asking if we need help, and my dad said how much is this car, and he said 65k ( or something).. so my dad gave him a "shock" look, and he said " yeh..." and walked away...

My Ride
    APR Audi S4

Originally posted by Stratus_Power
    hah aknow wat u mean, me and my dad went down there once last year, since my dad doesnt like to "dress up", he just went in w/ like a nasty old fake polo shirt he bought from HK, when we walked in all the people look at us for like 2 sec then went back to watever they were doing, so we were looking at the cars for liek 15 mins, then my dad opens the door of the X5, and a salesman rush to say asking if we need help, and my dad said how much is this car, and he said 65k ( or something).. so my dad gave him a "shock" look, and he said " yeh..." and walked away...
    Seriously... what the fuck was the point of typing that. Like honestly... your dad got help... and then your dad was shocked at the price...

...................... ..............................

Peter

My Ride
    2011 BMW X5 5.0

That doesn't help those of us who are really looking and buying

Originally posted by Stratus_Power

My Ride
    2011 BMW X5 5.0

Gee, I think I should be getting a commission or something An SLK32 will do the trick!

My financial situation got much better shortly after the BMW incident. My 3rd benz since the incident is on it's way.
    Last edited by OMOYYC; 08-29-2002 at 10:59 PM.

My Ride
    06 RX8 SE

well cuz my dad was looking at a ML320 earlier and it was like 10k cheaper..

My Ride
    2011 BMW X5 5.0

But for sure the X5 is much nicer than the ML's

My Ride
    06 RX8 SE

agree agree

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

The ML's are really large pieces of crap. I know of several people that's owned one, and almost all of them bitch about how often it goes in for service.

They do sell like hotcakes at the MB dealer though...

My Ride
    2011 BMW X5 5.0

The ML's are made in Canada. That's why it's soo much cheaper than the rest of the Mercs.

How are the X5s in terms of reliability? Styling wise, they are far superior to the ML.
    ---

My Ride
    '15 GTI

umm, it took them forever to respond the bell when i tried to buy my BMW keychain!!!...i got nothing...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast