Quantcast
Fatal Car Crash End Of November - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Fatal Car Crash End Of November

My Ride
    Nissan Truck

Default Fatal Car Crash End Of November

Hi Guys,
    I was just wondering if anybody knows anything else the car accident that happened November 29, 2008 on Sun Valley Blvd and 22x it involved the goalie from the Lethbridge hurricanes that was killed in this crash, they mention there was a 19 year old girl who they said alcohol was a factor in this collision. There was very little said about this whole incident, I guess I知 bringing this up again because I知 curious about the female driver and what maybe happened in this incident were they both under the influence or just her. Normally the media would drag the others driver name through the mud especially killing a respected member of the community.

Like I said I知 just a curious Calgarian wonder a little more details on this situation, if anybody has any more info or thoughts on this please post.

My condolences go out to the families involved in this incident.

http://www.gov.calgary.ab.ca/citybea...134626_25761_0

My Ride
    GMC Sierra

Regardless if alcohol was a factor or who was at fault. The other driver will go thru our legal system and face whatever charge or even if there is some kind of charge. IMO there was a collision, there was a death, but really there is no need to dwell on it and let the family members mourn. If you are really soo inclined to find out details and names of who it was pay for a private investigator. It happend over a month ago. Move on.

Default Re: Fatal Car Crash End Of November

Originally posted by Stringz
    Hi Guys,
    I was just wondering if anybody knows anything else the car accident that happened November 29, 2008 on Sun Valley Blvd and 22x it involved the goalie from the Lethbridge hurricanes that was killed in this crash, they mention there was a 19 year old girl who they said alcohol was a factor in this collision. There was very little said about this whole incident, I guess I知 bringing this up again because I知 curious about the female driver and what maybe happened in this incident were they both under the influence or just her. Normally the media would drag the others driver name through the mud especially killing a respected member of the community.

Like I said I知 just a curious Calgarian wonder a little more details on this situation, if anybody has any more info or thoughts on this please post.

My condolences go out to the families involved in this incident.

http://www.gov.calgary.ab.ca/citybea...134626_25761_0
    It shouldn't take too much to read between the lines of that press release...

My Ride
    Nissan Truck

Fair enough, doesn't anybody else find it weird no other info was released though, generally the media is all over this kind of thing... I just wonder if they are trying to protect somebody, I know if it were the average person generally the media would be all over them. Take for instance the bridlewood crash in the summer of a suspected drunk driver killing somebody and injuring others, he was all over the news for a while his name was definetlynot being protected in anyway.

You can't charge a dead person, and the media normally won't 'rub it in' if there were no other fatalities besides the drunk.
    Originally posted by 01RedDX

Eye for an eye should apply to both, like if you raped a cat, you would get raped by a bigger cat. Counselling doesn't work on animal rapists you clown.

My Ride
    Nissan Truck

ahhh that makes a little more sense... now why didn't i think of that.