Quantcast
"Alleged" Hit & Run Driver Arrested - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: "Alleged" Hit & Run Driver Arrested

My Ride
    B5 S4, UrQ, UZJ100, 990 SMR

Originally posted by daboniface

I posted an article today on Sandra's facebook page, but before you go there there's a few things you and the others that have their opinions (looking both ways) need to understand.

First, Stavros (Steve)'s family may feel like they know agony, but they still have their son and brother. Secondly, I know what happened that night on the street....the accident reconstruction, the evidence on the car, etc.... Agony as you wright, is not worrying about how long your son or brother might go to jail for something he did. Agony is saying 'see you later' to someone you love and the next time you see them physically is only a handful of hours after they have been embalmed, the smell of chemicals that you never forget....

Today, April 29, Stavros entered the plea of guilty, but we know it's not because he wanted to take responsibility, but because of the evidence, he had no choice. When he has been sentenced, I will post the evidence, at which point (regardless if you know him or not), you will be asking the same question we do. We know the what, we know the when, we know the how, but.....we don't know the why, the 'what the hell was he doing'.

My name is Debra Ann Boniface, and Sandra Casey/McEvoy was my wife...and I hope before you come to your conclusions that you will wait for the REAL evidence....there IS more to this that Stavros Steve Costoulas just hitting my wife and taking off, at lot more, and just because the police don't have the evidence to proove it, doesn't mean it didn't happen. Where Sandra was when Costoulas hit her, his reaction (or lack of) only prooves one thing. Stavros Costoulas has a secret...

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?ui...amp;topic=9957

DUN DUN DUN
    Originally posted by InRich
    tell her I'll pick her up in the vette
    The X5 i bought earlier this year really is FULLY LOADED though not a single option missing including infrared night driving

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

I posted an article today on Sandra's facebook page, but before you go there there's a few things you and the others that have their opinions (looking both ways) need to understand.

First, Stavros (Steve)'s family may feel like they know agony, but they still have their son and brother. Secondly, I know what happened that night on the street....the accident reconstruction, the evidence on the car, etc.... Agony as you wright, is not worrying about how long your son or brother might go to jail for something he did. Agony is saying 'see you later' to someone you love and the next time you see them physically is only a handful of hours after they have been embalmed, the smell of chemicals that you never forget....

Today, April 29, Stavros entered the plea of guilty, but we know it's not because he wanted to take responsibility, but because of the evidence, he had no choice. When he has been sentenced, I will post the evidence, at which point (regardless if you know him or not), you will be asking the same question we do. We know the what, we know the when, we know the how, but.....we don't know the why, the 'what the hell was he doing'.

My name is Debra Ann Boniface, and Sandra Casey/McEvoy was my wife...and I hope before you come to your conclusions that you will wait for the REAL evidence....there IS more to this that Stavros Steve Costoulas just hitting my wife and taking off, at lot more, and just because the police don't have the evidence to proove it, doesn't mean it didn't happen. Where Sandra was when Costoulas hit her, his reaction (or lack of) only prooves one thing. Stavros Costoulas has a secret...

My sympathy goes out to you and your loss in this tragic time, and I want it fully understood that I mean no disrespect in what I am about to write.

This has destroyed 2 families, it does not matter what led up to this horrific act, but to assume that you are the only one to hurt in this matter is completely ignorant.

This stavros character, at age 43, probably had a wife, or children, or at the very least parents, who now must suffer the pain an humiliation of his actions.

Yes, they may get to see him on occasion, and his suffering will continue for along time to come, but the point that was made, and you failed to grasp, is that you and your wife are not the only people that are victims in this, and you need to realize that.

again, I mean no disrespect to you, but I would encourage you to take the higher ground on this, and not try to run a smear campaign against him. I know the emotional state you are most likely in is calling for you to take some sort of action, to hurt him as he has hurt you, but in the end, you will only hurt yourself and the memory of Sandra further.

Please don't dwell on how she died, but how she lived.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

My Ride
    2005 F350

fuck that. if someone hit my wife and took off, i would do everything in my power to make his life hell. screw his family, screw his kids, fuck them all. high road my ass...
    "Make Canada a better place, punch a Canuck fan in the face" - Jim Rome

My Ride
    VW-JETTA GT

Originally posted by nonlinear
    in any other place i've ever been in the world, peds look both ways and wait for the road to clear before crossing. here, people just dart out without even looking.
    Tell me about it. Last time i was on 17th ave in the SE, the car in front of me was going soo damn slow and then he took a left, the car in front of him was taking a left also, as soon as the guy in front of me went in to the left lane i got pissed on how slow he was going and to make it retarted his honda sign on the back of his car was upside down so any ways, I took my right and went on ahead but spead up a bit and all of a sudden this guy runs in front of my car from the other side of the road, and the cross walk is like 1 block away from where he was crossing, I almost hit the fucker if he didnt jump out of the way, he was 3 quarters of my car and that 1 quarter from the front of my car he jumped i slamed on my brakes and then he stared to yell like a bitch i didnt even stop after to see if he was ok, pedestrians here have the right of way no the cars but yet again he was crossing where he shouldnt of have been crossing oh well i still missed him, just look at those faggots that run in front of the trian thinking it can stop on a dime when they run accross the road like wtf man

R.I.P to the women and hope her family is doin alright God be with you all.

My Ride
    Buffalo Truck & An Angry Kitty

Originally posted by SOAB
    fuck that. if someone hit my wife and took off, i would do everything in my power to make his life hell. screw his family, screw his kids, fuck them all. high road my ass...
    +1.
    "Masked Bandit is a gateway drug for frugal spending." - Unknown303

+2.

this guy was probably drunk and didn't want the impared charge. That is my guess anyway. His punishment should be that he has to run across deerfoot, twice, at 3:00PM, during the week. If he makes it, then he is free to go.

In reality this loser will probably get less than 2 years in jail, because of our wonderful Canadian justice system. IMHO, he should spend at least 10 years in jail. But this will never happen.

its not the fact that he hit someone, its the fact that he took off and tried to hide it, he is a coward
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

How is it his kids or wifes fault?

My Ride
    2005 F350

it's not, but if i was in that situation, i wouldn't give a rats ass about them.

My Ride

it's not, but if i was in that situation, i wouldn't give a rats ass about them.
    An eye for an eye, right?

The X5 i bought earlier this year really is FULLY LOADED though not a single option missing including infrared night driving

Stavros Costoulas has a secret...

One of the first thing that came to mind when I heard of this tragedy was that there was a good possibility that this was a hate crime. For the reasons that it (a) occurred right in front of a gay/lesbian bar, (b) that section of 10th Ave is isolated with less than ideal access. It's very unusual to be on that street normally, but to be going the speed he must have been is even more puzzling, and (c) alcohol was never mentioned as a factor.

ps. your Facebook link doesn't work.
    Last edited by Willie Bobo; 04-30-2009 at 06:41 PM.

My Ride
    S14|TB1

wow, beyond must've came up as one of many links about this story or something, daboniface how did you find this thread? just curious.

more on the secret too..

My Ride
    2005 F350

Originally posted by zipdoa

ok, so forgive and forget, right?

let me know where you live, i'll get drunk, run over one of your family members, take off, than you can forgive me.

(not really, but you get the point)

My Ride

ok, so forgive and forget, right?

let me know where you live, i'll get drunk, run over one of your family members, take off, than you can forgive me.

(not really, but you get the point)
    Yeah, I'd probably spit in your face, but I definitely would not spit in your familys face, nor your friends. It has nothing to do with them.

But by your accounts, if your miserable, you might as well make everyone else miserable as well?

Kind of seems like toddlers logic, d'youknowhatimean?

My Ride
    2005 F350

where in my post did i say i would do anything to the dudes family? you guys try to read in between lines when there's nothing there. i say (post) exactly what i mean. i would do my best to make HIS life miserable. if his family gets embarrassed in the process,

i believe you get what you give. you give misery, you deserve it right back.

My Ride
    01 TDI

Originally posted by zipdoa

'til everyones blind.

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

where in my post did i say i would do anything to the dudes family? you guys try to read in between lines when there's nothing there. i say (post) exactly what i mean. i would do my best to make HIS life miserable. if his family gets embarrassed in the process,

i believe you get what you give. you give misery, you deserve it right back.
    so it is still an eye for an eye.

thats like bush saying "we dropped a cluster bomb and killed osama bin laden, and in the collateral damage 1500 people in a near by school died"

in your logic, as long as you hurt the person that hurt you, it does not matter that someone totally innocent gets hurt. and again, by your logic, that 3rd party would be justified in coming after you.

emotion makes the weak minded inferior to all.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

My Ride
    2005 F350

Originally posted by spikers

so it is still an eye for an eye.

thats like bush saying "we dropped a cluster bomb and killed osama bin laden, and in the collateral damage 1500 people in a near by school died"

in your logic, as long as you hurt the person that hurt you, it does not matter that someone totally innocent gets hurt. and again, by your logic, that 3rd party would be justified in coming after you.

emotion makes the weak minded inferior to all.
    yeah yeah, eye for an eye thing. i get it. why stop there?

don't punish him at all. let him get away with it because "he's sorry." you put this guy in prison for 10 years, it hurts his wife and his kids. WON'T YOU PEOPLE THINK OF THE KIDS???

weak minded because i think the punishment this douchebag will get won't be what he deserves?

if i had information that would put this guys name on a black list forever (meaning, everywhere he goes, he would not be accepted into society again), i would definitely release it. at least he gets to live. can't say the same for the lady he hit.

My Ride
    Sausage Wagon

Fuckit, kill em all.

Originally posted by teamPRO

howbout suck my black kettle...

Take a wild guess that he was at the pub itself and was leaving with someone from the pub??? Maybe he was distracted or busy with something other than driving when the crash happened? Being in a compromising situation he felt he couldnt stop and wait for police?

Haha.... thats what you get from watching too much Law and Order and CSI.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast