Quantcast
OK officer!!!!! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: OK officer!!!!!

My Ride
    starts with a screwdriver...

Default OK officer!!!!!

last night i go to the macs store which is just by my house at around 11pm... so i pull into the parking lot and there is about 4 cop cars sitting there.. just as i pull into a parking spot a friend of mine pulls up besde me on his cbr 600. i dont even get a chance to say hi when i see these red strobe lights beside me. the cop rolls down and informs me that iwill be receiving some tickets.. so he tells meto out my licence and registration etc. so i pull it out and get out of my car to give it him because he decides that he doesnt feel like getting out of his car. i reach into my pocket only to realize that i left my licence at home. i explain to him that i just ran over here to get some milk and that i am licenced which is no excuse because i should have it with me but anyways, he says thats it im going to have to tow your car... so i ask why im getting these tickets.. he says for the blue signal lights.. ive been meaning to take those pointless ricer lights out for a while but im lazy so i accept that ill get ticketed for them. i notice that this cop has a young guy in training with him for a ride along and the cop asks him what should we do and starts laughing.. then the cop says im here for a drug deal and that he has to tow my car so he can search it... so he says that my fines are now ranging from 1200 to 3000 dollars. i wouldnt argue over the ricer ticket but the way some of these cops talk to people is discusting. i know that the best way to avoid trouble is to not argue and address them a sir or officer.. i do this out of respect only to be yelled at and treated as if im a criminal. so i tell the officer to do what he has to do because he has been lecturing me for almost 10 minutes.. all of a sudden he throws all my stuff on the ground backs up and drives off without saying a word... he didnt get another call or anything. i only have myself to blame for blue lights and no licence but i have the right to be treated with respect as do all of us. ive read some threads talking about how people HATE cops. i dont hate them i just feel that to protect and SERVE should be something that is used under most circumstances. i appreciate him letting me go but if your going to pull me over and waste my time just give me my tickets and let me go. i guess i just had to vent.
    I MAKE BALLER CARS MORE BALLER.....

My Ride
    94' Terd

thats fucking bullshit...

the first thing i would do in that case is just ask for both of the officers badge numbers and inform them youre going to be registering a complaint... usually that shuts them up...

So let me get this straight... you didn't get a ticket and you're complaining?!

Shit like this happens I guess, sucks. I've personally never come across a cop with a shitty attitude, but that's just me being lucky I guess. No matter where you are, you'll find assholes in EVERY single job field, be that law enforcement, doctors, government officials, car dealerships or the fucking macdonalds down the road

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Originally posted by DSM Power
    So let me get this straight... you didn't get a ticket and you're complaining?!
    So if someone had your pants down, cock in hand and didn't fuck you up the ass you wouldn't complain either?? The experience of almost getting fucked in the ass isn't enough for you to get mad and complain about it??
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

My Ride
    TECHART & Misha Design

sorry to hear man.....you need one of my rear window decals! we all put up with a lot of shit from the po-po so I'm pretty used to it. Funny thing is that it's usually the younger cops harassing me, which i find odd. Guess it's good no tix came of this though.

FUGGIN PIGZ!

My Ride
    2013 Acura TSX A-Spec

Originally posted by ~$eanith~

So if someone had your pants down, cock in hand and didn't fuck you up the ass you wouldn't complain either?? The experience of almost getting fucked in the ass isn't enough for you to get mad and complain about it??

My Ride
    A Pearl Diamond

I've always wanted to pull up to a pig station blasting eazy e "fuck the police, fuck the police, FUCK EM!!"

My Ride
    a wrx.

the problem is that ppl dont ever post about their good encounters

My Ride
    2003 Rsx Type S WHITE, Ninja zx250r

i have a good encounter!

let's see pulled over speeding, only going 107 in a 80 zone, did the regular crying ......cop let me off with a $57 ticket for my ricer badge and no dermits and told me to drive safety!
    please don't flame me, or i'll have to learn how to use the ban button

Last edited by kaput; 03-13-2019 at 12:31 AM.

My Ride
    Brick Type R, SC AW11, Alcyone

Originally posted by gkAeris
    i have a good encounter!

let's see pulled over speeding, only going 107 in a 80 zone, did the regular crying ......cop let me off with a $57 ticket for my ricer badge and no dermits and told me to drive safety!
    That's because you're a girl
    omgwtfbbq

My Ride

GUESS WHAT GUYS!!! tonight driving down canyon meadows i get pulled over again! thats the second time in 2 days!!!! at least i got rid of the blue lights last night... tonight its for an exhaust thats too loud witch i have to disagree on because its almost silent at my cruising speed of 3000 rpms.... at least this officer was polite to me and let me off with a warning. 2 stops in 2 days...anybody wanna buy my civic!

Originally posted by gkAeris
    i have a good encounter!

you acutally faked crieing to get off the ticket?

My Ride
    04 maxima, 03 ML320

cops are a fuking joke here man, all young and on somewhat of a power trip..i would have asked for their badge numbers and filed a complaint, thats total bullshit, sure a 35 dollar light ticket, and on your way.....id raise a huge stink about that, but thats just the way iam

My Ride
    TECHART & Misha Design

Originally posted by 04blackMAX
    cops are a fuking joke here man, all young and on somewhat of a power trip..i would have asked for their badge numbers and filed a complaint, thats total bullshit, sure a 35 dollar light ticket, and on your way.....id raise a huge stink about that, but thats just the way iam
    cops in calgary are getting to be a real pain in the ass. I tried to do everything to my car to not get noticed (took off all window tint, got rid of fake-ass HID bulbs) and i still get pulled over for stupid shit? Sometimes i swear the cop doesn't even know why he's pulling me over until he can come up with some bullshit reason. Like i'm so sorry our cars are worth more than you make in a year! Live with it.

Like 04blackMAX said, i'd file a complaint. It's the only way these dumb-asses are going to learn

My Ride

i swear the cop tonight walked around my car just looking for something to tag me for and all he could find was my exhaust... and now i have to go to distict 8 police station to prove that im not a suspended driver... kind of weird cosidering i still have a licence.. oh well. i went all year without getting pulled over once and then i get nailed twice in 2 days. time to put the car away and break out the jeep and then i can get tickets for the smoke that pours out of it!!! yay for me!!!

My Ride
    04 maxima, 03 ML320

yo james, u have to remember your cars like a circus show haha with all the lights ..looks like a rolling famous players hahaha

My Ride
    GTI

I got off on a ticket before and I didn't even cry about it, I just asked him about driving schools, he still gave me the ticket but I guess he didn't put it in the system, this was over a year ago and I still haven't paid it, so I'm assuming it just dissappeared.

Yes, he does have a right to complain about being harrassed, I would have asked for their badge numbers if that happened to me as well.

My Ride
    '08 Mitsubishi Lancer, '97 GMC Jimmy

Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    the problem is that ppl dont ever post about their good encounters

I had what i would call a "good experience" a few weeks ago, but i didnt really want to post about it because what i was doing could have got my car towed and my Lisence taken away for a very long time. Luckily the officer understood my situation and gave me a break, but he did say, and i qoute "If i ever see you again going that fast, your screwed"..
    "Car Manufacturers give us a well engineered basic car but leave it's real development to us."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast