Quantcast
Step by step guide to getting out of the "Friends Zone" - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Step by step guide to getting out of the "Friends Zone"

My Ride
    EM1

Default Step by step guide to getting out of the "Friends Zone"

So, you're in love with one of your friends, but she has a boyfriend and probably wouldn't have sex with you anyway.

What you will need: 1 x knife, 1 x ring, access to a sunbed, the ability to grow a beard.

Step One: Place the ring on your wedding finger and avoid contact with your friend for a month.

Step Two: Stop shaving and use the sunbed to gain a tan.

Step Three: After a month when your beard is full and your tan is noticeable, remove the ring from your finger.

Step Four: Remove all your clothes and break into your friend's house.

Step Five: Use the knife to cut your body in various places. Avoid the face. If possible, focus on your back. The more blood the better.

Step Six: Enter your friend's bedroom and lie face down on the floor. Wait for her return.

Step Seven: When she enters the room pretend to be unconscious. Allow her to turn you over and try to wake you for a few seconds before you open your eyes. The injuries to your body will serve as a distraction to your nakedness. She will be more concerned about your wellbeing instead of fearing the naked man in her room.

Step Eight: When she asks you what's happened you should ignore her questions. Instead you must act confused and ask the date. If it's September 15th she will say 'September 15th' to which you must reply 'No, what year is it?'

Step Nine: Upon hearing the year say the words 'It worked.' Pretend to lose consciousness again for a few seconds, implying that whatever it is that has worked took a great effort.

Step Ten: If your friend is a curious person she will probably ask 'What worked?', even if she doesn't ask this question it is important that you now say the words '(Insert Friend's Name), I'm from the future' in your most deadpan voice.

Step Eleven: Pause for ten seconds to allow the incrediblness of the situation to sink in. There will be no reason for her to doubt your claim, because your beard will make you appear many years older and your cuts would add weight to the idea that you've come from a post-apocalyptic future where a war is currently taking place.

Step Twelve: Raise your left hand to your face. All women are very observant, so your friend will immediately notice the tanline on your wedding finger. If she is educated to a decent standard she will realise that you are married and your ring has simply disappeared, because clothing and other items cannot travel through time. Your nudity will support this.

Step Thirteen: Now comes the hard part - The monologue. In your own words you must give a speech in which you mention all of these key points:

a) You are married to each other in the future
    b) Her current boyfriend is dead
    c) The world is coming to an end. It's up to you to pick a reason, but I would recommend a war against machines. This whole situation will be backed up by the Terminator franchise
    d) In the future your relationship is not going well
    e) You've come back in time because you can't help but feel that she would have been happier with her current boyfriend if he hadn't been killed
    f) Her current boyfriend is going to be hit by a bus on a day six months from her present. She should stop him going to work that day
    g) If she does exactly what you say this current version of yourself will be erased and you will never get married. If she questions this flaw in your time travel logic, because you cannot change the past, simply reference Back to the Future

Step Fourteen: Unless your friend is made of stone she will now be overcome by emotion, especially at your selflessness. Get to your feet and go to kiss her goodbye. It is important that you do this with the confidence of a man who has done this to her many times.

Step Fifteen: There is now no possible way that you aren't about to have sex with her. You're naked, kissing her, in her bedroom, agreeing to erase a version of yourself from history to make her happy. And as far as she knows you've had sex many times in a future that will no longer happen, so she thinks to herself that maybe she should have one memory of it.

Step Sixteen: After having the sex, ask to borrow some clothes then leave.

Step Seventeen: Shave off your beard and coat your wedding finger in fake tan. Carry on as if nothing has happened. There will be three possible outcomes:

1) During the sex some feelings that she didn't know existed are awakened and she will leave her boyfriend for you.
    2) Life will carry on as normal.
    3) You will be filled with guilt because of this moral grey area where you aren't entirely sure if what you've done counts as some kind of low level rape. You will take your own life by hanging, overdose or wrist cutting.

My Ride
    '08 Audi A6 4.2L S-line

4) The Salvia wears off, and you are sitting at home fucking a lubed up pillow.

hahah

My Ride
    Audi 5000 QT

shit dood if you are in that need of getting some pootang all you need to buy is a rubber and a balclava lol and a prybar to open the door

www.boostedalberta.com
    =[[Beyonds Dirtiest Daily Driver]]=
    Originally posted by dj_rice
    OOP or whatever that Out of Province Inspection is called

My Ride
    14' C63 507 Edition Coupe

hahahahahaha thats awesome

My Ride
    E.L

^ lol

My Ride
    N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6

This is Darkane approved.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

Originally posted by Tarrantula
    4) The Salvia wears off, and you are sitting at home fucking a lubed up pillow.

hahahha

My Ride
    2005 Infiniti G35

LMAO
    Pro's GF

My Ride
    2014 Scion FRS

hahahahaha that was epic

My Ride
    2015 IS350 F Sport

To attract single women all you need is a wedding band. Its that simple.
    "if you disagree with my views are cannot adequately my criticism then ignore my posts." - Nusc

My Ride

Great story

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Hahaha very nice
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    2022 X2M

I read this on another forum last week and I approve
    E .· ` ' / ·. F
    Your tears fuel me

i would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see this happen is real life....

the only problem would be if she ever saw the cuts you made on yourself.
    Last edited by in*10*se; 05-28-2009 at 09:02 AM.

My Ride
    Mitsubishi Lancer GTS 08

hahahha good read!!!!

HAHA wow I wonder if anyone actually attempted this before..

My Ride
    '14 Audi S5 /'09 Forester XT

Originally posted by nykz
    HAHA wow I wonder if anyone actually attempted this before..
    Why would anyone try to attempt this...do you honestly believe that a girl would fall for "I'm from the future" BS. If you do find one, send them my way as I have a 10" tongue and can breath through my ears. Really the easiest way to get women is what was already mentioned...put a wedding ring on.

My Ride
    toyota MR2

lol awesome post!
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast