Quantcast
Guy gets stereo stolen, finds it on Kijiji, CSI ensues... - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Guy gets stereo stolen, finds it on Kijiji, CSI ensues...

My Ride
    E550 Coupe (M278)

Default Guy gets stereo stolen, finds it on Kijiji, CSI ensues...

http://www.winnipegheights.com/forum...d.php?t=203554

Our story already in progress: Guy comes out of movie theatre to find his stereo GONE. While browsing for new stereo equipment, he happens to find stuff just like that which he got stolen listed on Kijiji. Police won't do shit. Now the forum is pushing the OP to go smack a bitch and get his stereo stuff back.
    -James
    Current beast: E550 Coupe (M278)
    Previous beasts: AM Vantage, E90 335i (modded + JB4 Map2), E39 M5

My Ride
    Sausage Wagon

Isn't this the same forum that caught that indian in the guys car, and they beat his ass?

Originally posted by teamPRO

howbout suck my black kettle...

the guy knows his name, address, email and phone number..... if police cant do anything...do it yourself, not doin it a redneck way, but theres aways ways to get back at someone (who stole 6bills worth from ur car)
    Originally posted by beyond_ban
    Yo Kanye, ima let you finish, but 50 Cent had the best concert cancellation of all time.

My Ride
    boosted crvtec civic

Default Re: Guy gets stereo stolen, finds it on Kijiji, CSI ensues...

Originally posted by TorqueDog
    http://www.winnipegheights.com/forum...d.php?t=203554

Our story already in progress: Guy comes out of movie theatre to find his stereo GONE. While browsing for new stereo equipment, he happens to find stuff just like that which he got stolen listed on Kijiji. Police won't do shit. Now the forum is pushing the OP to go smack a bitch and get his stereo stuff back.

i wish i still lived in manitoba.... i have quite a few buddies that would love an excuse for a beat-down... not saying im not one of them lol.

more realistically though, i would just go take them. ive had way too many stereos stolen when i did live there that i would take the law into my own hands. if the thief is just as likely of an owner in the eyes of the law, why would they do anything if you just "stole" them back?

on a side note, i know how the Heights member feels. i had my car stolen and i knew exactly who it was, but its all "he said, she said" too bad the fucker was threee times the size of me and murder is a crime.....lmao

My Ride
    ST205

What really makes me angry is that he had the perfect chance of getting them back.

"I won't be home but my girlfriend will show you them"

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 06-13-2019 at 05:02 PM.

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

"there will be a lot now that people are linking this from other forums."

"They all expect another Cameron or Claw"

My Ride
    72 Virgins

And behind them will be the WPS, because our limp-wristed, faggoty, indian-catering, politically correct, liberal, feminist, minority-loving-justice-system bends over backwards to protect the bad guy(s).

As soon as the story hits The Sun, the fag criminal scumbag will want to sing like a bird about all of the "herrrrassment der, eh?" he's getting from Heights members, demanding the police do something about all the vigilantes around here.

And our gay, union-oriented, politically correct, fresh-out-of-journalism-school-with-no-life-experience reporters will side with the poor criminal because his "rights have been violated dere, eh?" and the police will be bullied into doing something to protect the multiple-conviction scum who stole from DocShay.

It really is backwards. It's too bad no one with any power has the balls to call it like it is. Oh and let's not forget about Ms Nahanni Fontaine, the so-called "Director of Justice" for various aboriginal groups who will take the first opportunity she can and scream RACISM because the thief in this saga is.....you know......

And just for the record, Nahanni is smoking hot.

What a lame ass thread that was. I would barely call it CSI at all. And lol at the people on there saying he should just barge in and take his stuff back or else he's a pussy.
    And come on, why would a newspaper even run this story?

My Ride
    AE92GZE, Legacy BL, Yaris

When I used to have good stereo stuff in my car it got stolen so much I eventually tack welded the radio, amp and speakers to the car so you would need a grinder to take them out.

The theives then proceded to steal the knobs off the front of the radio about once a week.

My Ride
    ST205

Originally posted by alloroc
    When I used to have good stereo stuff in my car it got stolen so much I eventually tack welded the radio, amp and speakers to the car so you would need a grinder to take them out.

The theives then proceded to steal the knobs off the front of the radio about once a week.
    Thats insane... were the fuck did you park?
    Last edited by Critical; 06-25-2009 at 10:17 AM.

Originally posted by alloroc

Thats a Genius idea but damn looks like they had it in for you bad lol

My Ride
    AE92GZE, Legacy BL, Yaris

This was back in the mid 80's and not that many people had really good stuff, subwoofers were few and far between so it made the car 'noticeable'

It was in Acadia and ya I did eventually find out who was doing *most* of it. He lived a couple streets away. He was charged and arrested with a garage full of stuff from people all over our block including my mom's camera and and alternator out of a neighbors chevy truck.

My Ride
    Hatred

I had something stolen. A guy found it on Kijiji and emailed me. I called the CPS. They head to guys house. Apparently he bought it off some other guy. So they pick up my goods and bring it back to me. It works sometimes. and his ad has phone # and home address so if cops decided it wasn't worth investigating I had the truck all warmed up ready to go.
    -U

I'm a big fan on taking the law into your own hands, I think its the way most situations should be handled

My Ride
    FA1

hahah those are some wise words to live by

Originally posted by turbotrip
    I'm a big fan on taking the law into your own hands, I think its the way most situations should be handled