Quantcast
Michael Jackson dies from heart failure June 25th, 2009... - Page 10 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson dies from heart failure June 25th, 2009...

My Ride
    SC 03 eclipse, 06 TJ,Shadow1100, HD FXSTC, Chopper

RIP Michael you will be missed.
    Member since 2003.

My Ride
    Model 3 Performance

Originally posted by rage2

Agreed. The press can be fucking brutal sometimes. I've been defending MJ since forever, even got made fun of for doing it on the beyond thread in his last trial. So sad what ppl believe just because it's on the news or on the internet.
    I know your angle but to me there was never any proof that he didn't molest childeren. Child molestors can be your innocent looking neighbor next door. You just never know. We know for a fact that Jackson was a seriously messed up individual. Who knows what he was really capable of? His upbringing was tragic but he brought alot of the negative press upon himself.

Everyone assumes Mike Tyson was guilty of rape because he was a big, messed up, crazy boxer but Michael Jackson was a messed up, fragile, little guy so he couldn't have molested (remember that doesn't have to include intercourse) childeren? I don't buy it. Sometimes when there's smoke there's fire. Maybe I and others are wrong but as I said before I certainly wouldn't leave my kids near the guy. Too many things not right with him.

My Ride
    Audi 5000 QT

everyone is remembering MJ for his later years.. why not think of his earlyer years. King of Pop. so people should try to remember him as the King of Pop and not the Popper of little boys Cherries...( lol)

www.boostedalberta.com
    =[[Beyonds Dirtiest Daily Driver]]=
    Originally posted by dj_rice
    OOP or whatever that Out of Province Inspection is called

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Jeeze, MJ taken over iTunes US top album sales. 7 in the top 10.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

RIP MJ, King of Pop

My Ride
    YH2/FK8

Originally posted by 2.2vtec
    What really pisses me off is that when he was under the light with child molestation charges etc everyone was openly expressive such a negative view towards MJ. Now that he dies everyone loves him I just don't get it I have always been a fan and even when he was under all that negative press I was wearing a shirt that said "Free MJ" I guess its similar to bandwagon jumpers in regards to the Calgary Flames

I can't say I've defended MJ in the past, because who knows the truth? But again, it was most likely a cash grab attempt by greedy parents. And yeah he became a little weird through out the years but what he did on stage is what mattered to most and was amazing.

Either way, I never changed my views about him and his music. Yeah, I'd make a pedo joke here and there, but I've always loved this music, my parents grew up listening to his music, I grew up listening to his music. He was brilliant.
    SneakerFiles.com | Blog | Team AM Fam

1993 Honda Civic CX (B16A2) - 2002-2005
    1992 Honda Civic Si (K20A2) - 2006-2008
    2008 BMW 335i - 2008-2013
    2008 Honda Element EX AWD - 2013-Current
    2021 Honda Civic Type R LE - 2021-Current

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Originally posted by heavyD
    I know your angle but to me there was never any proof that he didn't molest childeren.
    That's like a christian asking an athiest to prove god doesn't exist. Proving the nonexsistence, fun times.

We know for a fact that Jackson was a seriously messed up individual. Who knows what he was really capable of? His upbringing was tragic but he brought alot of the negative press upon himself.
    Bringing money hungry parents upon himself, definately his fault. Too trusting. If there was NO molestation accusations at all, we would've seen MJ as a person that helped needy children around the world, to let them fulfill dreams of meeting an icon, give them things they've never gotten.

It's just sad that greedy people fucked up what I'm sure were good intentions. Both cases were so weak that it was laughable. Only reason the '93 case ended up with the dad getting rich was because MJ was sick of the negative attention and settled (for the same amount that was initially asked for) to get on with his life. This was done against the advice of his lawyers and advisors.

Everyone assumes Mike Tyson was guilty of rape because he was a big, messed up, crazy boxer but Michael Jackson was a messed up, fragile, little guy so he couldn't have molested (remember that doesn't have to include intercourse) childeren? I don't buy it. Sometimes when there's smoke there's fire. Maybe I and others are wrong but as I said before I certainly wouldn't leave my kids near the guy. Too many things not right with him.
    I believe Tyson was innocent. But we'll save that one for another day.
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My guess is most of the people making jokes are likely in the age group of 16-22 and really aren't old enough to appreciate who Michael Jackson was in the hayday because they were not born. So for those people, most of what they saw of MJ was the freak show. Not the real performer and super star that he was.

I doubt you'll find many people posting here who are 30-45 who only focus on the media circus his life became because they know the true merits of what MJ did a whole lot better, cuz they were actually alive and in the age group where they were listening to and buying his music when they were either young kids (10-12) right up to early adults (16-24) - those folks know better.

Anyhow, you can not deny what he achieved - superstardom at an unprecedented level - beyond Elvis, beyond the Beatles, beyond any music superstar group or individual. Truly a legend of modern time.
    Last edited by Z_Fan; 06-26-2009 at 07:52 AM.

I believe Tyson was innocent. But we'll save that one for another day.
    I do too actually. I believe Tyson was the kind of kid who believed his women should suck and fuck him as he demands and the bitch obeys. When he's done, he tells 'em to piss off and beat it. Cuz really, women are all just whores who want his money in his world at that stage of his life.

I think it didn't work with a beauty queen who likely wasn't used to being treated that way and so she cried foul.

But you're right - this should be about MJ.

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

If I was Jackson's family I wouldn't give the press the time of day, I'd issue any official statements through his fan club or an alternative source of media. Even in his death there was bit of cynicism, they kept mentioning the fact that he fell ill in his "rented mansion" over and over. It's because of the press that he had to live in a rented mansion, they ruined his life.
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

My Ride
    is probably sh*tier than urs

Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
    If I was Jackson's family I wouldn't give the press the time of day, I'd issue any official statements through his fan club or an alternative source of media. Even in his death there was bit of cynicism, they kept mentioning the fact that he fell ill in his "rented mansion" over and over. It's because of the press that he had to live in a rented mansion, they ruined his life.
    unfortunately thats the price you pay for stardom.. and mj was HUGE

american media at its best...

rip mj....
    You can technically get a ticket for each window that's illegally tinted. So as above, if you're being an ass to the officer (or if he's just an ass to begin with), he can give you two. (or three tickets if you're dumb enough to tint the windshield of your BMW... but if you own a BMW you can't be stupid right?)
    Originally posted by RoseLover

Any penny you have to work hard to get, you will consider as "cheapness"...if you hate people from overseas...why you stay in North America!

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 06-13-2019 at 04:56 PM.

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

I think this account should be unbanned

http://forums.beyond.ca/member.php?s...nfo&userid=331
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
    I think this account should be unbanned

http://forums.beyond.ca/member.php?s...amp;userid=331
    Only if we can ban the current account of the person that was him...

My Ride
    6.7 CUMMINS, E50 AMG

Originally posted by EK 2.0
    I even found my old Thriller Jacket....

I just wish I hadn't had gained so much weight from when was a kid haha....
    haha thats funny i had the same red zipper jacket. The arms even unzipped. I am going to see if mom knows where it is
    Machining, Fabricating, Welding etc.

My Ride
    2015 IS350 F Sport

I always felt he was over rated. There are many other musicians out there with much more talent. He was a product of media hype in life and now in death.
    "if you disagree with my views are cannot adequately my criticism then ignore my posts." - Nusc

My Ride
    Two from Freemont

I know your angle but to me there was never any proof that he didn't molest childeren. Child molestors can be your innocent looking neighbor next door. You just never know. We know for a fact that Jackson was a seriously messed up individual. Who knows what he was really capable of? His upbringing was tragic but he brought alot of the negative press upon himself.

I was watching Larry King last night and Corey Feldman was on.

What I caught of the interview was Corey saying that MJ was super smart and loved to have debates. He however never showed this side to the public. Corey believes that his love of children came from the fact that when he interacted with them, they wanted nothing from him. They weren't being friends with him to get a contract signed, or an autograph signed. They were friends with him like kids are friends with other kids.

What interests me is how MJ would push kids away as they got older. Corey got the boot, so did Macaulay Culkin.

MJ wasn't just about music. He was an incredible dancer. He was also the gateway for non white performers on MTV.

RIP MJ.

My Ride
    Two from Freemont

Originally posted by rotten42
    I always felt he was over rated. There are many other musicians out there with much more talent. He was a product of media hype in life and now in death.
    Like?

My Ride
    YH2/FK8

Name someone in that era (late 70s, 80s, early 90s) who made more of an imact in the music industry than Michael Jackson.
    SneakerFiles.com | Blog | Team AM Fam

1993 Honda Civic CX (B16A2) - 2002-2005
    1992 Honda Civic Si (K20A2) - 2006-2008
    2008 BMW 335i - 2008-2013
    2008 Honda Element EX AWD - 2013-Current
    2021 Honda Civic Type R LE - 2021-Current

My Ride
    UCF20/R35

You obviously did not enjoy or like his music and his showmanship. RIP MJ

Can someone who speaks brown please translate this for me please?

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 ... LastLast