Thread: Borderlands

Default Borderlands

$40 at Wal-Mart, just an fyi.

My Ride
    2002 e46

picking it up as we speak

My Ride
    2017 Nissan Morano/2018 Chevy Cruze/2001 Dodge2500

I seen the commercial on TV. kinda looks like a Fallout type game but with cartoon type graphics.

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

I believe it will be $40 at Walmart all week and only $40 at EB for one day.

shit im gonna go grab it for $40 you cant go wrong

Went to get it at bestbuy and they were sold out....

edit

called a couple wal-marts and they were sold out.. damn, hopefully its $40 all week and they get some more in
    Last edited by SScott; 10-20-2009 at 05:27 PM.

futureshop too .. http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/pro...0124754&catid= .. you can try PM at toys r us or staples if you want .. doesn't look that good based of videos I have seen

Got mine at future shop for PS3, girl charged me wrong $33.99! Pretty fun game.
    Originally posted by Thaco
    get an lcd for anywhere, with the 120/240hz it's superior in all ways.
    LOL

My Ride
    A car... beep! beep!

Picked up PS3 version. Not opened yet.

i went to 5 different locations today. all sold out.

bestbuy, futureshop, walmart, ebgames these were all the northland locations. superstore iddn't have it as well.

Anyone know if EBgames or HMV will price match the price with futureshop? You guys know which location still have copies of this game?
    Last edited by Diesel2005; 10-20-2009 at 08:45 PM.

Originally posted by Diesel2005
    i went to 5 different locations today. all sold out.

bestbuy, futureshop, walmart, ebgames these were all the northland locations. superstore iddn't have it as well.

Anyone know if EBgames or HMV will price match the price at futureshop? You guys know which location still have copies of this game?
    I highly doubt 5 stores would be sold out that quick, the game isnt THAT popular. Just go to Future shop they should have tons. I checked stock on all FS and Best buys this morning as of noon and every single store had copies of PS3 and 360 according to their website. Check it now and youll see all have stock....nothing to worry about.
    Last edited by copynpaste; 10-20-2009 at 08:30 PM.

Originally posted by copynpaste

I highly doubt 5 stores would be sold out that quick, the game isnt THAT popular. Just go to Future shop they should have tons. I checked stock on all FS and Best buys this morning as of noon and every single store had copies of PS3 and 360 according to their website. Check it now and youll see all have stock....nothing to worry about.

I just checked futureshop site and it says no more stock. Yes, this game is taht popular.

Originally posted by Diesel2005

I just checked futureshop site and it says no more stock. Yes, this game is taht popular.
    Walmart gets games by the hundreds, FS and BB get them pretty close too in quantity. You really think every FS and BB and walmat is sold out in half a day? Ever heard of stores hiding stock? Dont be surprised if some FS and BB stores are storing some of the game in the game and only selling a limited # for the $40 price tag. No one would find out so of course they do it during promos like these cause they get away with it.

i will try again tomorrow

Originally posted by copynpaste

Walmart gets games by the hundreds, FS and BB get them pretty close too in quantity. You really think every FS and BB and walmat is sold out in half a day? Ever heard of stores hiding stock? Dont be surprised if some FS and BB stores are storing some of the game in the game and only selling a limited # for the $40 price tag. No one would find out so of course they do it during promos like these cause they get away with it.
    Stop acting like you know everything dude.

The guy told you he went to 5 different stores and they all told him they had none left and then you had the nerve to tell them that they did. Are you retarded?..

Congratulations for checking the in store stock online at noon, its not 100% accurate and noon is only 2 hours after they opened.

I went to bestbuy, futureshop in deerfoot meadows and they were all sold out at 2pm. Same thing with Southpointe Walmart and Ebgames

My Ride
    2002 e46

I went after work yesterday, and the Walmart on macleod said they didn't get any in yet. Then went back after hockey, and they said that they now weren't getting it until the 27th. They don't even know whats going on with their inventory there. If you are going to advertise it in a flyer, make sure you have the inventory to back it up.

My Ride
    S14|TB1

^ lol PC wins even tho we get it later on the 26th, online copies are endless, internet transfer ftw

My Ride
    2017 Nissan Morano/2018 Chevy Cruze/2001 Dodge2500

Originally posted by SScott

Stop acting like you know everything dude.

The guy told you he went to 5 different stores and they all told him they had none left and then you had the nerve to tell them that they did. Are you retarded?..

Congratulations for checking the in store stock online at noon, its not 100% accurate and noon is only 2 hours after they opened.

I went to bestbuy, futureshop in deerfoot meadows and they were all sold out at 2pm. Same thing with Southpointe Walmart and Ebgames
    I think you would be suprised at some store. Not saying that they hide products but it seems like some sales people are just lazy.

I went in to buy a baseball hat at sports store in chinook (i think sportschek) anyways they didnt have my size so I asked the sales guy. He said that they have a bunch in boxes in the back and told me to come back in a day or two. Which I thought was just lazy. Well I went back 2 days later and talked to another sales person. he look and told me that they dont have that size in and the computer showed that they wont be getting them in. So was the guy before lazy or just dumb?

dont believe everything a sales person tells you. They dont make extra money if they sell you that game so they could give a rats ass.

Price is back up to $70 at FS and BB, which makes the hunt that much harder.
    Last edited by copynpaste; 10-21-2009 at 02:39 PM.
    Originally posted by Thaco
    get an lcd for anywhere, with the 120/240hz it's superior in all ways.
    LOL

My Ride
    2002 e46

My Ride
    '92 RPS13

Shit I was there on tuesday! I should have grabbed it for 40 bucks. Curse you Uncharted 2

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast