Quantcast
Las Vegas Bachelor Party Recommendations - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Las Vegas Bachelor Party Recommendations

Default Las Vegas Bachelor Party Recommendations

Looking for recommendation for a bachelor part in Las Vegas. Hotels, entertainment, night clubs......
    Is it worth it to get a suite?

My Ride
    Eclipse

I know http://www.vegaspassport.com/ books stuff like that..

I don't think a suite is nessesary but it is def ballin. You should def be getting vip @ one of the nice bars in Vegas.. Look at my vegas thread for more info..
    Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

I had my bachelor party in vegas a few years ago and it was fantastic.
    imo, a suite is a waste of time. We spent three hours a day in our rooms tops. Get cheap rooms, and use that money for some clubbing or lap dances.
    I recommend against bottle service at the strip clubs. The ladies take a bunch of your booze. If you are spending money, you'll have no trouble finding girls to dance on you.

The only crucial thing for the Hotel is to get a good location, central strip. Near the Ceasars area is best.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Watch the Hang over

Can someone fill me in on bottle service at the clubs, how do i get it and what is it??

thanks

My Ride
    Eclipse

Originally posted by RawB8figure
    Can someone fill me in on bottle service at the clubs, how do i get it and what is it??

thanks
    you get a bottle of vodka/ hostess and a guard watching ur table. It's good becuase you can bring girls back to your table, and you do not have 2 wait in lines 2 get a drink. Just go to the club ahead of time and speak to the person at the front of the door..
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

So it include 1 bottle and mix? Also what are we looking at for price. Also which clubs and such should we be looking at.

Thanks

^^ No not just 1 bottle.. Its usually a bottle per certain amount of people. 1 bottle for every 3 or 4 people , with a minimum of usually 2 bottles. You also have to Tip your host and the waitress. It can add up pretty quick.

As for the suite , if you want to bring girls up and party , then yes.. If its just a place to have your cloths and get some shut eye , then its just a waste of moola.
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

What are the cheaper hotels close to the venetian?

My Ride
    335i

Originally posted by Supa Dexta
    What are the cheaper hotels close to the venetian?
    The Imperial Palace

Seriously, you get what you pay for in Vegas. Keep checking travelzoo.com and tripres.com for good vegas deals.

If you use promo code MKT315 at the MGM grand, you can get a room and all-day buffet access for 2 for around $52/night avg. You need to book 4 nights.
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

So it include 1 bottle and mix? Also what are we looking at for price. Also which clubs and such should we be looking at.

Thanks
    Usually 1 bottle per 3 guys and depending on the club they may require a few bottles for the table regardless of the number of guests. For example, if its just you and a buddy... you cant get away with just 1 bottle at some of the highend clubs like Pure, XS, Tryst etc.

Bottle service costs are typically about $450/bottle of grey goose and remember theres like a 20% gratuity tip that is expected as well. Its usually worth it for large groups but not for just a couple of guys.

Went to Vegas in Aug and at Pure to get one of the tables on the floor... we (8 guys) had to order 4 bottles... but it was for a pimping table! And watch your hostess keep topping up you and your lady friends' drinks... so you empty those 4 bottles and either order another for a hugley inflated price or have to "leave the table for another guest who wants bottle service"

have fun!

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

The Imperial Palace isn't as bad as people make it out to be. I've stayed there a couple of times just for the excellen location. If you are going to be coming home drunk every night, and sleeping for only a few hours, then it's perfect.
    If you want to hang out in the room all day, or bring chicks back and impress them, then it's not the best call.

If you want a real dive, try the El Cortez downtown. I've stayed there, and the IP is miles ahead.

Wild Bills has a great location as well, and it's a small step above the IP.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

how is planet hollywood.

Going down for a wedding in february.. They're staying at the venetian, and want people to stay close by.. I see things listed anywheres from 50-400$ a night though. But hell I spend 200 a night on shit holes in fort mac.

Originally posted by Weapon_R
    If you use promo code MKT315 at the MGM grand, you can get a room and all-day buffet access for 2 for around $52/night avg. You need to book 4 nights.
    How do you find these things out, I went over to those sites, and they still list them as 165~ a night?

My Ride
    Fozzy XT

Instead of hitting one club, hit a bunch-We did a really cool pub crawl for about $50, a bus and 2 great clubs-the last one sucked, but if you find one you really like, you can just stay there.

Not the one I took but an example
    http://www.nitetourslasvegas.com/

My Ride
    M5 Competition

thanks
    Here is what a typical bottle service looks like at your table.

My Ride
    335i

Originally posted by Supa Dexta

How do you find these things out, I went over to those sites, and they still list them as 165~ a night?
    I think you have to call them. I'm not sure if the promo goes until February but try and see.
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

My Ride
    08 GSR

how is planet hollywood.
    Planet Hollywood is good. I stayed there when I went with a bunch of friends last year. Had bottle service at Prive (night club at Planet Hollywood) and I thought that was awesome. The waitresses and bouncers there were super nice.

But you gotta try the bottle service experience at least once in Vegas, probably one of the best experiences I've had in Vegas.

My Ride
    Eclipse

Originally posted by V6-BoI

Planet Hollywood is good. I stayed there when I went with a bunch of friends last year. Had bottle service at Prive (night club at Planet Hollywood) and I thought that was awesome. The waitresses and bouncers there were super nice.

But you gotta try the bottle service experience at least once in Vegas, probably one of the best experiences I've had in Vegas.
    Prive got closed down for prostitution

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast