Quantcast
Johnson & Johnson Heiress Casey Johnson Dies - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Johnson & Johnson Heiress Casey Johnson Dies

My Ride
    Civic CX, Mazda Protege

Default Johnson & Johnson Heiress Casey Johnson Dies

http://www.people.com/people/article...334459,00.html

Casey Johnson, the heiress to the Johnson & Johnson fortune who recently made tabloid headlines with a purported engagement to reality star Tila Tequila, has died at age 30.

Her death was announced by Tequila on her Twitter page and confirmed by police.

"Everyone please pray 4 my Wifey Casey Johnson," Tequila wrote. "She has passed away. Thank u for all ur love and support but I will be offline to be w/ family."'

Los Angeles police and firefighters were called to a house at 11:51 a.m. Monday. Johnson was pronounced dead at the scene.

"It appears to be a natural death," says police Officer Sara Faden. "There's no evidence of foul play. A toxicology report from the coroner's office will proceed next."

Johnson, who leaves a toddler daughter Ava whom she had adopted, was the great-great granddaughter of the founder of the pharmaceutical giant, and the daughter of New York Jets owner Robert Wood Johnson.

An openly gay socialite, Johnson had a knack for attracting paparazzi – and trouble. A nasty fight with ex-girlfriend Courtenay Semel, daughter of former Yahoo chief Terry Semel, reportedly resulted in Johnson's hair catching on fire last October. Then in November, she was arrested for allegedly breaking into another former girlfriend's house.

I guess that means Tila Tequila is single now?

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Natural causes at 30? Is that the go-to explanation now if there isn't a gun in the room with someone shot?

Hopefully the toxicology report makes this case more believable.

Extremely young age to end life at. Sad.
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    Civic CX, Mazda Protege

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...y-ecstasy-more

Though it may be weeks until Casey Johnson's toxicology reports reveal what caused her death, RadarOnline.com has learned new details about the heiress' drug-fueled final months.

Her friends have come forward to reveal the sad story of a vivacious but out-of-control woman who needed help but consistently refused it.

Johnson was taking a cocktail of prescription drugs along with snorting cocaine and partying almost every night of the week. No one knows yet if drugs killed her but all of her close friends know that she was abusing them badly months before she died.

PHOTOS: Courtenay Semel & Casey Johnson Lounge Poolside

RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively that in the last year of her life (and well before that), the heiress was using Oxycontin, Klonopin, Valium, Xanax, Ativan, cocaine, marijuana and Ecstasy.

Her closest friends are now wracked with guilt that they couldn't stop her and watched her party lifestyle destroy her.

EXCLUSIVE: Casey Johnson's Downward Spiral On Prescription Drugs

“I saw Casey do cocaine at least two times, and she was often mixing cocaine with the prescription drugs. She always had a dazed look about her,” a source who knew Johnson for more than 10 years told RadarOnline.com exclusively. "She went out five, six or seven nights a week.”

After partying with cocaine, Johnson would crash and sleep 16 hours straight, sources told RadarOnline.com.

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Casey Johnson's Girls Gone Wild Moment

One source revealed, "Casey was manic and she would stay up all night long ordering prescription medication over the internet. The drugs she was ordering, without a prescription, and that she was taking were Oxycontin, Klonopin, Valium, Xanax, and Ativan."

She was also using marijuana and ecstasy.
    Yes my sources aren't the most reliable, but better then nothing right?

Originally posted by www.thesuperficial.com
    Nicky Hilton and Bijou Phillips had the unfortunate task of going to Tila Tequila's house yesterday to retrieve Casey Johnson's personal items including her dogs. Not surprisingly this resulted in the LAPD showing up after Tila decided to once again milk Casey's death for all it's publicity juice. Here's how she described the showdown on her blog:

My Fiance and I had been living together at my house for about a month now, with all of our dogs! 3 Total, and today these "mean Girls" bombarded MY HOME, to try to take the pups away so they can put them to sleep so they can bury the dogs with Casey. So sad! I had to call the police because they were getting very violent outside of my house and threatening to break in! They kept kicking my door, pounding on it, and even left scratch marks on my windows and texted that they were going to try to break in from the back side!! I was alone, scared and they left me no choice.

E! News reports the cops defused the situation and handed the dogs over to Nicky and Bijou because no one in their right mind would believe they wanted to bury them with Casey Johnson's body. God only knows what Tila wanted with the dogs and it'd be racist of me to suggest she was going to eat them. But I will insinuate she was going to have sex with them on Ustream because I'm working on being honest with my feelings.

^^

LOL

damn but no RIP from me...

Drug Addicts know the sacrafices

My Ride
    Lease

Something tells me "the family" might not like her lifestyle and the publicity linked to "the family", for her to die of a "natural cause"

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

All the money in the world and yet dieing young.
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

Who's next in line for the family fortune?

My Ride
    GD + GR WRB

10$ says that crazy alien skank killed her somehow.
    Bought not built!

My Ride
    Lease

Originally posted by FiveFreshFish
    Who's next in line for the family fortune?
    Mr. Clean

My Ride
    2010 MazdaSpeed3

I wonder if some of the meds she OD'd on were made by JnJ.