Quantcast
stats 213 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: stats 213

Default stats 213

anyone took stats 213 by Jingjing Wu
    wat u guy think

My Ride
    EM1

Well last semester I was in her class but people told me to get the fuck out of her class. So I did but the one class I did attend, she had a fob accent, trouble pronouncing and I found her to be quiet even though I was sitting in like the sixth row If you aren't Chinese you probably won't know what the fuck she says because her accent is quite heavy.

My Ride
    99' Honda Prelude SH

If you take stats 213 get John Collins, really easy quizs and midterm. Final was kinda hard but prolly the best stats 213 teacher.

wu jingjing is fail... i had her during my first year and she killed our class because there was a common final with another prof... our class average was a full letter grade lower than the other class
    Originally posted by beyond_ban
    Yo Kanye, ima let you finish, but 50 Cent had the best concert cancellation of all time.

I had stallard (amazing prof) for 213 but he destroys you on his tests, he makes them excessivly hard. Class average was very low. Ended up with C+

For 217 I had JinJang Wu, who was useless at teaching but she basically followed the text to a tee. I rarely went class and just learnt from the text and ended up with B+. Very Easy tests.

I recommend Stallard if you really want to learn, but if you want to pass and get a decent mark with little effort JinJang Wu (Sp) is much easier.

thanks guys.
    well , John Collins and Stallard s not teaching stats 213 this sem. Heard that Stallard s hottie prof in Stats depart. lolz
    I had choice among Gerard Joseph Labute,David Peter Michael Scollnik,Murray David Burke.
    Attending JJWu lecture s kind of bored but not a big deal to me. I had to get C- to take stats 217. I found my self not really good at Stats

My Ride
    1982 Chevette

Originally posted by colt22
    I had stallard (amazing prof) for 213 but he destroys you on his tests, he makes them excessivly hard. Class average was very low. Ended up with C+

For 217 I had JinJang Wu, who was useless at teaching but she basically followed the text to a tee. I rarely went class and just learnt from the text and ended up with B+. Very Easy tests.

I recommend Stallard if you really want to learn, but if you want to pass and get a decent mark with little effort JinJang Wu (Sp) is much easier.

I have Stallard right now for 211 and everything he says makes sense. Though i wish there were a couple assignments, since all he has is quizes..