Quantcast
Not Bad! RCMP officer suspected in Cochrane break-in - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Not Bad! RCMP officer suspected in Cochrane break-in

Default Not Bad! RCMP officer suspected in Cochrane break-in

Don't taze me bro?

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/calgary/sto...n.html?ref=rss

I cannot wait to hear the rationalization that is bound to come from this one.

Officer O'Mally

While peeping for some stray, for-pay, vag, I noticed a half smoked joint on the counter...I moved in for a closer look.
    I'd vote for him. America may have a black guy, but we'd have captain fucking Kirk.

My Ride
    my car

WTF!
    God didn't create man, man created God

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Whats there to rationalize

My Ride
    GTI

To know how to catch criminals, first you have to become one and understand them. He's the next Batman.

Originally posted by Hakkola
    To know how to catch criminals, first you have to become one and understand them. He's the next Batman.
    Well played.
    I'd vote for him. America may have a black guy, but we'd have captain fucking Kirk.

it happen to anybody rich or poor, professional or not... kleptomania is mind decease..

My Ride
    09 WRX

Originally posted by CHICHARITZHI
    it happen to anybody rich or poor, professional or not... kleptomania is mind decease..
    Decease as in dead?
    Please edit and re-submit.

Originally posted by VaN_HaMMeRSTeiN

Decease as in dead?
    Please edit and re-submit.
    no. illness i mean

My Ride
    09 WRX

Disease?

My Ride
    93 integra

Originally posted by Str1der

Well played.
    Indeed.

My Ride
    Buffalo Truck & An Angry Kitty

It makes me wonder just how tight the screening process for the RCMP really is?
    "Masked Bandit is a gateway drug for frugal spending." - Unknown303

My Ride
    G6

Originally posted by Hakkola
    Haha I could see it. Driving his Bat Truck and leaping from one two-storey building to another two-storey-building on Cochrane's only street.

My Ride

I realize Dayglow will be on here soon justifying it by saying any wrong doings by a cop get caught, and he`s never seen a dishonest cop on the force, and that anyone anti-police is a 18 year old living at home hating the police because its cool, but...

Is anyone honestly really surprised? I`ll take the occasional B&E from a cop, lets focus on them not tasering people to death, shooting people in the head while they are in custody, or driving over innocents while drunk as fuck.

This is from Macleans Magazine this week. They must be living in their parents basements blasting NWA just like me.

`Mounting Trouble:

Another week, another pile of reasons to mistrust the mounties.

In Nunavut, prosecutors are pondering charges against an RCMP officer accused of sexually assaulting a female prisoner.

In Surrey BC, where six people were gunned down in a gangland slaying in 2007, one investigator has been charged with fraud for allegedly filing bogus overtime claims, while another has been reassigned after having an affair with a key crown witness - who is now pregnant with the sergants child.

And in Ottawa, the Tories named a long time party loyalist to head the RCMP Public Complaints Commission. In order words, keep those complaints to yourself.`

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Originally posted by 5hift
    ...never seen a dishonest cop on the force,
    I hope your joking because thats a load of horseshit right there.

I've read Dayglows posts where hes mentioned on many occasions about the few bad apples -every- police division in Canada has.

Even if the screening process is perfect (which it isnt), people change with time and circumstance.

There is a reason why the divorce rate among police members approaches 80% - people in the force see things on a daily that normal people cant imagine - so a change in personality is quite common - sometimes the change is to the worse and irrational behaviour kicks in.

My Ride
    NOYB.

Irony: Accusing someone of saying that all cops are good while trying to argue that all cops are bad.

Originally posted by revelations

I hope your joking because thats a load of horseshit right there.

I've read Dayglows posts where hes mentioned on many occasions about the few bad apples -every- police division in Canada has.

Even if the screening process is perfect (which it isnt), people change with time and circumstance.

There is a reason why the divorce rate among police members approaches 80% - people in the force see things on a daily that normal people cant imagine - so a change in personality is quite common - sometimes the change is to the worse and irrational behaviour kicks in.

, Ive seen him say that too.. I dont know why you would personally attack him , I always seem to listen to him ... He knows his stuff.
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

My Ride

Originally posted by Jay911
    Irony: Accusing someone of saying that all cops are good while trying to argue that all cops are bad.
    Where did I say all cops are bad plz

Also Dayglow has admited all cops are not innocent, but he always tries to paint an unrealistic picture of them. This comment was sarcastic, thought you guys would pick up on that.

Also Dayglow has admited all cops are not innocent, but he always tries to paint an unrealistic picture of them. This comment was sarcastic, thought you guys would pick up on that.
    From what I can tell, he doesn't paint an unrealistic picture. He just states his observation in his day to day..... I dunno, he always appears rather unbiased to me

My Ride
    09 WRX

But on the flip-side most people paint an unrealistic picture of police in a negative light.
    Where is the middle ground though?
    Some are good, some are bad. Just like the general population.
    The fact that we hold them to a higher moral standard than the rest of the population is why everyone hates on them when something goes slightly wrong, or a police man is dishonest.
    If the mounties have lowered their standards for who they hire then they should be prepared to deal with the negative press associated with the higher chance of hiring a bad apple.
    If they lower the standard and didn't see this coming then they are just being straight up ignorant.

I have no problem with someone attacking a post I make, but do we really have to hump my leg every time someone makes a post about a cop?

I have no idea about this matter. My uneducated guess is that someone's problem with booze has caught up to him.
    "It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong....I'm not a big man" Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast