Page 73 of 108 FirstFirst ... 63 72 73 74 83 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 2141

Thread: Official Kijiji Funnies Thread

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Mr Zingers Hat is a nice book.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    X5D, Fiesta ST

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by Twin_Cam_Turbo View Post
    Not sure what’s better... this or the $15k RSX he has listed

My Ride
    X5D, Fiesta ST

Quote Originally Posted by ercchry View Post
    Not sure what’s better... this or the $15k RSX he has listed
    I liked the coat hangers he had for sale personally.

My Ride
    General Motors Competizione

Quote Originally Posted by Twin_Cam_Turbo View Post
    He's going to be holding onto that $4000 truck for a long time I think.

I'm not into the 4x4s at all. If I had the money and the room I'd own every 2 wheel drive big block longbox extended cab on the continent. But 4x4 is a no go for me.
    2007 GMC 2500 Duramax
    1981 GMC C1500 454

My Ride
    '14 Taco

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

That's impressive writing.
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    *The First*

Quote Originally Posted by Brent.ff View Post
    Holy fuck. You gotta copy/paste that sort of thing because it will be deleted.
    You're welcome:

He, the minister of environment, me, a lowly urban beta cuck; what astronomical sleight of hand caused our stars to cross I will never know.

I was in the foothills one weekend taking some pics for my ‘gram. I was in the midst of tense contemplation over which filter would make the coming Kananaskis sunset look the most authentic when a girthy silhouette penetrated the warm pink skyline. Atop a horse, a great big ground beef torso with hamburger shoulders, a brisket visage and cold cut complexion. I was agog at the approaching machination of meat and sinew, man and horse. Until that sticky autumn’s eve, I thought God was nothing more than a phantom of the bourgeoise conjured to cowtow the proletariat, yet here I was, bearing witness to an angel.

Tremors shot through my body like jolts of coal-powered electricity. It could have been the galloping hooves, it could have been my heartbeat, all I knew was that for the first time in a long time, I was alive. Man and beast slowed to a trot. He effortlessly dismounted, landing on the ground light as a pine beetle. We locked eyes and peanut butter smooth he drew a pistol from his breast pocket and emptied a full clip into the horse. Staccato shots mixed with horse’s screams, the stink of gunpowder, and the whole time he didn’t break eye contact. He bared his teeth: soft yellow nubs of gristle. Horse blood spattering his face like red rain.

The equine screaming subdued to a tinny whistle, then finally a forsaken wheeze. The horse slumped to the ground, mangled with inconsistent new crimson holes. I took a look at the murdered horse and realized who this towering paragon of masculinity was.

“Say, aren’t you Jason Nixon the alleged horse poacher of 2009?”
    “Yes.”
    “The Jason Nixon who fired an employee after she made sexual harassment complaints?”
    “Shucks. The very same.”
    “Alberta’s Minister of Environment, representative of Rimbey-Rocky Mountain House-Sundre”
    Jason Nixon was mopping horse blood from his sirloin brow with a monogramed kerchief which he then scrunched up and shoved into his mouth, chewing wetly, “you’re making this old cowboy blush.”

He was nothing like anyone I’d ever met in my hometown of Edmonton, a posh city of pampered public servants and greedy leftists. Jason was rugged, yet classy, he had the confidence of a man above the law. His beady eyes glinted at the recognition of my apprehension.

“A hergh hergh” he laughed. “I’m guessing you heard that we’re “delisting” and “privatizing” “parks”, charging “user fees”, and even opening up the foothills for “open-pit coal mining” in the so called “news””

With each emphasized air quote his index and middle fingers were crooked bratwursts, hypnotic and convincing.

I must admit, it was true. Everything I’d heard about Jason Nixon, the towering amalgamation of mismatched meat cuts who’d just unloaded his Glock 19 into the broadside of a palomino, implied he was some kind of freaky inhuman monster. It has hard to reconcile everything I thought I knew about Jason Nixon with the soft presence that stood before and above me. I was shaken. I caught a fleeting sense I had been living in a snowglobe all my life, my very own glass cage of emotion.

The sun was dipping further below the mountains, like a cheeky wingman’s grin from the door as you leave the bar with your crush. Jason Nixon extended his hand, I clenched his big finger and he whispered “before the light fades, let me show you, my parks will go on”

Inexplicably, we both rose from the ground. I pointed my toes like a ballerina, as if so long as just one part of my body touched the ground I needn’t surrender to sweet fantasy. My toes inevitably departed the hard earth and we were aloft, but I was not afraid. The tight smile of Jason’s weirdly small mouth told me everything would be okay. I sidled in front of him and stretched my arms out. I don’t know if it was the adrenaline, or Jason’s steady hold, but the whipping prairie wind was warm, nourishing. The glorious foothills stretched out before us under the backdrop of the Rocky Mountains, jagged and austere.

He nestled his chin to the crook of my shoulder, “these foothills, these parks, they sure are beautiful, aren’t they?”
    “They sure are”
    “And what you must understand, from the lowliest campsite to the mightiest mountain, these are all part of the circle of life.”
    I looked at Jason Nixon, his short hair was still somehow weaving in the wind like shaved beef as we soared across the twilight skyline.
    “I’m not sure I understand”

From above, the Rockies were crumpled grey paper, ragged peaks and valleys.

“Take these mountains for example. That mountain over there is filled with coal” Jason directed my gaze with a beefy jab, “and who needs coal to survive?”
    “Australian mining conglomerates?”
    “Exactly. And when the Australian mining conglomerates blow up the mountains with dynamite, who do you think will be taking on the dangerous job with increasingly lax workplace protections of mining the coal beneath?”
    “Out of work ranchers, whose land has turned sallow and rancid from poisoned watersheds?”
    “Exactly. So long as the mining thrives, so too will Albertans eke out an uncertain and vassal-like existence” Jason was so tall and handsome.
    “Wow, it’s all such a delicate balance.”
    “Now, imagine we charged you ten, or even 12 percent extra to eat your vegan quinoa bowls and essential oil almond milkshakes”
    ”I don’t think I’d be very happy about that, Jason”
    “Then would it be fair if we did the same to these poor Australian mining conglomerates who need the coal to survive?”
    “No. No it wouldn’t!”
    “And that’s why we severely normal Albertans have to pitch in and pay user fees for our provincial parks. Other parks won’t even be parks anymore, just tracts of crown land to be bought and sold. But through this noble sacrifice, foreign mining concerns only have to pay eight percent in taxes while they blast the sh*t out of the Rocky Mountains,” Jason chuckled, saliva and horse blood running down his chin. I chuckled too.

Sun set and starry eyed, I could almost see the raggedy mountains below replaced with pristine open pits cradled in industry, staring back at the night’s sky with matching pitch dark.

Jason turned to me, “let me show you one more thing”

We did a flip (my stomach doubly so) and pointed away from the mountains. In silvery slashes of moonlight I could make out the horse carcass from which we departed. Hunched over it was a soggy pale humanoid with a distended belly feasting on its heart. It bore us no regard as we sailed overhead.

We came to a large house surrounded by finely manicured woods. A mansion even, in the prairie gothic style, grey with black accents. Jason’s soft hand tilted us towards a fourth-floor window at the glans of a conical spire. Our airborne descent slowed to a walking pace and Jason guided me behind him as he blasted through the window Good Burger style. It exploded into a million shards around his bovine frame and settled on the ground like fallen snow. The room was warmly lit, matched by a crackling fireplace. In front of the fireplace was a low bed draped with an expertly cut head-still-on horse-hide rug. Legs were splayed out starfish-like in a sprinter’s exhausted surrender. The head was frozen mid-scream. Jason laid ‘pon it.

“I too am a part of this delicate dance, this circle of life, this perpetual Cadillac Ranch at the infinite crony wedding. You see, just like the tapeworm feeds on the sh*t of its host, I am sustained by shady promises of kickbacks and favours. So long as there is more Alberta to be auctioned off piece by piece at the trough of late capitalism, our parks will go on. And it’s a big province. Now, please, draw me like one of your French girls. I will give you 1.6 billion dollars for it”

I drew him. Then we f*cked in an old truck that I should have mentioned was also in the room. It was running the whole time with a “Support the Patch: Let’r Idle!” sticker on it.

Anyhow, initially I did get the money, but the auditor general recently found out the money was missing so I had to give it back. This is your chance to own a billion-dollar painting. Oil pastel on board, 12x18. Buy it now so that, in seventy years, when Alberta is one big tailings pond and I’m driving over it in a boat with a bunch of scientists, I don’t just lob it into the silty, toxic tailings in a fit of delirious heartbreak. It even comes with a glass frame to protect the worthless Alberta oil beneath.

For a full archive of available work visit www.ableggiftshop.com

My Ride
    Summer car or work truck

Please view this ad:

CADILLAC ATS MAC-DADDY PIMPMOBILE!!,
    https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/...nt=app_android

Price: $.17,500

Download the application from the Google Play Store.
    https://tinyurl.com/9x9f4jd

Lucky you! You’ve stumbled across a car so desirable you’ll get an STI just looking at it. Luckily this infection has a cure, 275hp taken daily for the next 5-10 years. While you gaze upon its majesty, I am sure you are stricken with the desire to sow your oats; Invoking a carnal urge that beckons to your most primal self. Give in… Let your alpha dog run.

This ATS will remind you of a simpler time. When driving was a delight rather than a means of dull conveyance between your home and work. Driving back and forth in your Prius from the place where you cook your bland turkey burger to the place where you eat your leftover turkey burger wrapped in some god awful kale leaf while you choke down a sugar free soy latte or something ridiculous like that… Pathetic. Do yourself a favour, buy this car, let the 2.0L turbo put 275hp to the rear wheels while you give the 6-speed manual transmission a workout around a winding mountain road. Before you know it, you’ll be grilling grade-A Alberta beef burgers double stacked with extra bacon and three types of cheese garnished with the tears of Elizabeth May; washing it down with a forty of Colt 45 malt liquor just before you challenge your neighbours rottweiler to no-holds-barred cage match.

If testosterone fuelled rampages aren’t your thing, that is no problem. This car can also pull off an air of elegant refinement that you can stick to your WASP of a mother-in-law. The Cadillac brand signifies class, roll up in style and enjoy the moment when the Ol’ bat chokes on her grey-poupon. Impress your neighbours and co-workers who will undoubtably hence be referring to you as: ‘one classy motherf***er’.

This car comes with all the standard accoutrements, heated power seats, cruise, tilt, AC, yadda yadda yadda. As a bonus this ATS doesn’t have any of those driving ‘crutches’ such as adaptive cruise and blind spot monitoring, who do you think you are anyways… your mother-in-law? It does have traction control however, which if you’re not a loser the preferred setting is ‘OFF’ (Unless it is winter or you will die). As a pimpdaddy bonus the car comes with 19” Niche Misano rims and Michelin Pilot Sport tyres for your inner hardcore Formula 1 driver, and a sensible set of Cadillac branded winter rims and tires so you do not die in a fiery crash.

Thanks for taking the time to view this ad, but really, I should be saying you’re-welcome, because casting your gaze upon this magnificent marvel of engineering has just made you 37% more fertile. So… You’re-Welcome, go forth and multiply!Name:  Screenshot_20201213-124344.jpg
Views: 491
Size:  32.0 KB

Who thinks this is real?

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/...car/1541712063

I wonder what the deal is though, they actually provide an address? Maybe it's a prank?

Picture is a of an old NSX sitting on a front yard looking all beat up...

The time has come to sell my dads old honda, not sure exactly what its called. He passed away 17 years ago and left this behind, it was one of his first cars. Our family doesnt have the money or time to fix it but we think it still runs ok because it still starts last time we tried. The car has paint fade and bird poop all over it, it is quite nasty. The tires went flat years ago so it cant drive, it will need a trailer. Colour is grey. We are home everyday all day due to the current lock down so feel free to come view it anytime. The car is out back so just knock on the door. Our address is 176 Castleridge Drive NE

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Go try and buy it to see lol. Offer him 1,000 bucks CASH MONEY TODAY.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    Ram 1500, '68 Camaro, S14

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHockey13 View Post
    Who thinks this is real?

I wonder what the deal is though, they actually provide an address? Maybe it's a prank?

The time has come to sell my dads old honda, not sure exactly what its called. He passed away 17 years ago and left this behind, it was one of his first cars. Our family doesnt have the money or time to fix it but we think it still runs ok because it still starts last time we tried. The car has paint fade and bird poop all over it, it is quite nasty. The tires went flat years ago so it cant drive, it will need a trailer. Colour is grey. We are home everyday all day due to the current lock down so feel free to come view it anytime. The car is out back so just knock on the door. Our address is 176 Castleridge Drive NE
    haha its obviously to piss someone off and have people knock on their door a bunch. all you gotta do is google street view to see it's not the same place.

Edit: i guess i was looking at the wrong house, i don't think there is even a 176..... haha

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

The car is not in front of that house. I'm 99% sure that's a scam and they'll ask for money sight unseen.

My Ride
    X5D, Fiesta ST

Probably not an actual photo of the car, that home in the photo doesn’t match the address at all and looks more like a European home in the photo they provided.

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHockey13 View Post
    Who thinks this is real?

Prank. 176 Castleridge Drive NE doesn't exist. I'd guess they live in that area and want to see how many people they can get wandering around the neighborhood looking for 176.

It showed up on Google...
    2011 Ram 1500 QC Sport
    2017 Jeep Cherokee Limited

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

Quote Originally Posted by Nufy View Post
    It showed up on Google...
    Google just guesses, the house it says is 176 is actually 168. 180 is the next house over, ergo no 176.

My Ride
    changes every year

I have my Civic up for sale. Very possible this lowballer is on beyond. First line of my ad states the price as firm and to not bother contacting me if not, but I had to reply like a juvenile. So what lol

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

I wonder how many of these skids could actually follow through with that cash today.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    changes every year

I wonder how many of these skids could actually follow through with that cash today.
    My bet is probably close to 0. I've revised my ad so many times because of lowballers, or "is it still available" fuckin losers that im about ready to take it down. It still happens daily, doesn't matter whats in the ad, no one knows how to read.

Sunday I had 2 no shows out of 2 showings. This car is literally at least 2k LESS than any other SI out there and im still getting these.

Rant over lol if anyone needs a civic, PM me lol

Page 73 of 108 FirstFirst ... 63 72 73 74 83 ... LastLast