Quantcast
Flames Season Ticket Holder - Jason Fillion scams me out of $3K+ - BEYOND CSI HELP - Page 8 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Flames Season Ticket Holder - Jason Fillion scams me out of $3K+ - BEYOND CSI HELP

Originally posted by habshabs

That I did... he claimed that he emailed him in an attempt for me and him to have a mediation or something... it honestly didn't make any sense... I never got the actual details of the email from the CEO or legal counsel... so I can't know for sure...either way it was a bonehead move... like seriously... what the hell is a CEO going to do with a Company of thousands of employees... it clearly didn't help out his cause at all. Bottom line is he wants this thread taken down so I'm hoping payment is coming given it will be in existence forever if full payment isn't made.
    I think after you get paid you should leave it up anyways, because as soon as it's taken down he's just going to sell some more "seasons tickets" to someone else. Having the thread up decreases the chances of more people getting screwed.

Also if he doesn't pay you, the threat of having a costly court battle (that he knows he would lose instantly) seems like it would be incentive enough for someone who is apparently so poor to repay you. I also think he should be paying you back more than he took, because of the giant inconvenience he has caused you. He even tried to victimize himself and get you in trouble at work!

I'd be surprised if he actually paid you willingly, guys like this always have excuses and always tell you "just one more day" or something along those lines. Before you know it it's been a year and you still haven't been paid.

My Ride
    Has four wheels

OP, you're being too nice. Just go to his house with CPS already and get it over with.

My Ride
    Blue boy

Originally posted by Stealth22
    OP, you're being too nice. Just go to his house with CPS already and get it over with.

This. Get this clown put in jail for fraud. Who cares about his story. CPS take this stuff seriously.

Originally posted by jay838

I hear u peoples like to scam each another now aday..I got scam by a mtg broker who act like he big time...Say he gonna rent me a house but need a first mth and a half rent and deposit..I trust him cause since i know this guy...give him the rent before we sign some paper and he give me the keys turnin out the key was not the right key..now it been mths i call him and leave msg and shit no reply...he have his own office and drive a damn porche but he just a scammer...never trust peoples u knows anything can happen now aday...i still lookin for this guy to return my money...i wish u luck gettin your 3g back..mine just around there too..
    Originally posted by habshabs

That I did... he claimed that he emailed him in an attempt for me and him to have a mediation or something... it honestly didn't make any sense... I never got the actual details of the email from the CEO or legal counsel... so I can't know for sure...either way it was a bonehead move... like seriously... what the hell is a CEO going to do with a Company of thousands of employees... it clearly didn't help out his cause at all. Bottom line is he wants this thread taken down so I'm hoping payment is coming given it will be in existence forever if full payment isn't made.
    Originally posted by Modelexis
    LOL, why use the return key when you can just press the period key three times in a row and continue typing?
    Contagious...

My Ride
    Depends on the day

Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt

I think after you get paid you should leave it up anyways, because as soon as it's taken down he's just going to sell some more "seasons tickets" to someone else. Having the thread up decreases the chances of more people getting screwed.

Good advice form both of you

My Ride
    '11 SWP Impreza

Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt

+1 for leaving it up, even after he "pays you back".

Why would you take it down after he SCAMS you and TOOK your money in the first place?

Even after her returns your $3k (if and when is another Q), the thread title would still apply. He still SCAMMED you....just because after you finally track him down after 1-2 months, he repays you, does NOT mean his wrongs are righted.

In short, be a fucking man! Leave the thread up regardless.

Originally posted by toyboy88

+1 for leaving it up, even after he "pays you back".

Why would you take it down after he SCAMS you and TOOK your money in the first place?

Even after her returns your $3k (if and when is another Q), the thread title would still apply. He still SCAMMED you....just because after you finally track him down after 1-2 months, he repays you, does NOT mean his wrongs are righted.

In short, be a fucking man! Leave the thread up regardless.
    Yea that would be smart of him. Publicly state that he is going to keep the thread up anyways. Even if it is his intention to leave the thread alive (which I hope it is), your idiocy in tying to make him say so is astounding.

Email to Scammy McGee:
    "Hey dude I will take down the thread as long as you give me the money back"

Post on Beyond:
    "pssst, i got a secret for you beyonders, I am actually going to keep the thread up. Just make sure you don't tell Scammy Mcgee"

Brilliant Toyboy
    Last edited by Ruggzy_McTuggz; 10-02-2010 at 02:23 AM.

My Ride
    Model S

OP is not going to leave the thread up. OP has integrity, and since he said he would take it down, I am sure he will (as he should).

If Jason knows that the thread will be up regardless, that would remove all incentive for him to pay OP back, so that would be a shitty strategy.

My Ride
    All made in Japan.

Originally posted by googe
    OP is not going to leave the thread up. OP has integrity, and since he said he would take it down, I am sure he will (as he should).

If Jason knows that the thread will be up regardless, that would remove all incentive for him to pay OP back, so that would be a shitty strategy.
    It is up to the OP of course, one can argue both sides of this. Do you stop the prosecution of a bank robber just because he paid back the money? This scammer does not get a free ride, today a paper trail is there for the world to see, good, bad or whatever. The guy is on a fraud list website somewhere on the internet, they need content and this scammer provides it and the original OP has no control over other websites and their policies. The world is bigger than .beyond.ca, imagine that. I say nail him, make his life a forever dark zone that anyone can Google 24/7. He did the crime, let him serve the time.

My Ride
    '11 SWP Impreza

Originally posted by Muji

It is up to the OP of course, one can argue both sides of this. Do you stop the prosecution of a bank robber just because he paid back the money? This scammer does not get a free ride, today a paper trail is there for the world to see, good, bad or whatever. The guy is on a fraud list website somewhere on the internet, they need content and this scammer provides it and the original OP has no control over other websites and their policies. The world is bigger than .beyond.ca, imagine that. I say nail him, make his life a forever dark zone that anyone can Google 24/7. He did the crime, let him serve the time.
    ...2 sides/POV this.

It's like saying it you robbed a bank of $10000, didn't get caught right away, got caught a month later...if you offered to "pay back" the $10000, should the bank/police free you of the 'wrong'? I'm hoping most of you would say no.

It's not like OP made up a 'fake' thread saying Jason scammed him, then is "blackmailing" him to pay him $$$ (which is not rightfully his).

That is what I was trying to put across, maybe my word choice was bad (oh well, maybe that's what happened when your drowning in FNCE readings).

My Ride
    K Pop Yacht

any updates to this ?

Originally posted by Muji

We get it. You guys think the thread deserves to be up, even after he pays. Alot of people also think the thread deserves to stay up. In fact, it would seem like the right thing to do, sinse he in fact, scammed him. I'm sure OP thinks likewise. But if you used that pea you have for a brain, you and all the other guys would have realized that plastering "LEAVE THE THREAD UP!!!111!11! ARGHH WHO CARES IF HE PAYS" all over, when it's been confirmed that the scammer is reading this thread, isn't a very smart thing to do, especially if the ONLY thing OP has to threaten and motivate the scammer with is the thread being taken down once the money is paid. Again, alot of people believe the thread should stay up. See what I'm doing here?

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Once the OP is paid back one of the mods will take it down. We've done it before and we'll do it again here so long as the payment is made.

My Ride
    18 Model S, 20 Macan S, 67 Camaro & 11 SLS

Originally posted by A790
    Once the OP is paid back one of the mods will take it down. We've done it before and we'll do it again here so long as the payment is made.
    Rage said it's up to the OP to decide.

ahhahaha i fuckin love beyond
    who knew a car forum would have such powers ahaha
    i get always feel satisfied after reading threads like this
    fuckin douchebags think twice before u scam someone

My Ride
    Mom-van

Originally posted by harv91
    ahhahaha i fuckin love beyond
    who knew a car forum would have such powers ahaha
    Well.... he hasn't paid yet, to our knowledge, so don't feel too satisfied yet!
    ~*Leah*~

My Ride
    F30

Originally posted by harv91
    i get always feel satisfied too
    Originally posted by Ven
    If you find a chic the there with a stick shift don't be alarmed. It's just the performance model, go ahead and ride it like you stole it.

My Ride
    F10M/F87/NA2/W220/V90/E46ZHP/SE3P/DC2

Originally posted by Jlude

Rage said it's up to the OP to decide.
    IT IS.

Beyond will ONLY take the thread down on the request of the OP.

My Ride
    This and that.

I dont know if this has been mentioned before, but browsing Beyond's Facebook page, I found this.

Kristen Arnason Hi there. I found this thread started by Habshabs and am trying to get in touch with him. My husband is the "business partner" Jason has been slandering. Infact Jason took us for so much money and left us so desperate we almost lost our home, car, everything we had. I would love to be able to tell habshabs more and hel...
    See More

Flames Season Ticket Holder - Jason Fillion scams me out of $3K+ - BEYOND CSI HELP - Beyond.ca - Car
    forums.beyond.ca
    A discussion regarding Flames Season Ticket Holder - Jason Fillion scams me out of $3K+ - BEYOND CSI HELP at the Beyond Car Forums Community

http://www.facebook.com/beyondca

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 18 ... LastLast